follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are Bitcoins a good investment?  (Read 13690 times)

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: Are Bitcoins a good investment?
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2024, 05:13:09 AM »
Thread has been created 4 years ago, but there's still a question until now regarding Bitcoin being a good investment.
Hmmm, I think it will depend on your decisions. It depends on 2 scenarios.

1. If you risked your money and bought it during the bear market, in a few years, you will make your money hence, you will say that it's a good investment, right?
2. If you followed what some investors are doing which is getting FOMOed and will buy when the price of Bitcoin is already near its peak price, you might experience losses especially when the price goes down a few days to weeks after that hence, you will say that it's a bad investment.

At the end of the day, it will all depends to what we are doing. Some can say it's a good investment. Some will say it's a bad investment. It will depend on their decisions and their experiences.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2024, 05:13:09 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 780
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 06:20:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2024, 06:27:07 PM »
Thread has been created 4 years ago, but there's still a question until now regarding Bitcoin being a good investment.
Hmmm, I think it will depend on your decisions. It depends on 2 scenarios.

1. If you risked your money and bought it during the bear market, in a few years, you will make your money hence, you will say that it's a good investment, right?
2. If you followed what some investors are doing which is getting FOMOed and will buy when the price of Bitcoin is already near its peak price, you might experience losses especially when the price goes down a few days to weeks after that hence, you will say that it's a bad investment.

At the end of the day, it will all depends to what we are doing. Some can say it's a good investment. Some will say it's a bad investment. It will depend on their decisions and their experiences.
That's right. But if you can only have enough patience to hold your Bitcoins until the price came back at your buying price after it went down then probably you can say it's still a good investment. It's because your money will be more valuable in a just a couple of years based on the history of Bitcoin. Some people only experience losses because they can't handle anymore the losses. So if you have enough knowledge in Bitcoin, knows how to analyze the market, then you can say that Bitcoin is a good investment. Not all coins can survive in the long run.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 894
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:44:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2024, 04:48:54 PM »
I think only short-term investors care too much about price fluctuations and temporary losses with BTC. For long-term investors, willing to hold BTC for 2 years or more, all they need to care about is the main trend of BTC: uptrend or downtrend, bullrun or bearsleep. BTC is a special asset in this market: BTC has continuously set new ATHs in the past cycles, meaning that as long as investors hold BTC long enough, they will make a profit. Therefore, we always hear that: have BTC in crypto portfolio to ensure safety and profit in the future. For me, this is still true, especially during the market recovery phase: BTC.D rising means that BTC's price performance is better than most ALTS in the market. So: don't throw BTC from our portfolio!
I can't agree more with you, I then started to invest in BTC my only goal was to become a holder but they are the ones who have plans to hold for more than 3 to 4 years, but my accumulation is from 2023, so I should not call myself a holder yet, but my main plan was to make money also, so that's why I planned to book profit at $32k and at $72k.

But end up missing the opportunity to buy again, although I did not planned to sell all, as I planned to book half of the seed profit I have made, as my plan is to withdraw the funds I invested from the pocket and only hold the amount of BTC I have made in profit to minimize the risk and stress. But I guess that's not a thing in crypto haha. Well, still waiting for the ATH of this bull season. What you think can BTC make it to the $100k?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██