follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What tokens are trending?  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 804
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 04:52:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: What tokens are trending?
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2024, 10:24:01 AM »
Guys let's talk about trending tokens. Recently , many tokens are thriving and have made their investors some good gains.
which ones are currently trending, and is it too late to invest in them?

-      Recently, the meme coins have been trending, followed by the coins under depin and the coins under Rwa. Correct me if I'm wrong. Now, maybe it's up to others to research what I mentioned.

It's just that right now I have some coins from Layer 1, some meme coins, coins under Sol, coins under the Arb network, and others that I won't mention.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2024, 10:24:01 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1135
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:16:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2024, 03:31:44 PM »
Guys let's talk about trending tokens. Recently , many tokens are thriving and have made their investors some good gains.
which ones are currently trending, and is it too late to invest in them?

-      Recently, the meme coins have been trending, followed by the coins under depin and the coins under Rwa. Correct me if I'm wrong. Now, maybe it's up to others to research what I mentioned.

It's just that right now I have some coins from Layer 1, some meme coins, coins under Sol, coins under the Arb network, and others that I won't mention.
I don't recommend it if it's a meme coin, but if you want to try it then go ahead but you have to know what the risks are. Meme coins are coins that live on hype alone, and only a few coins can survive.

Even if we want to buy meme coins, we have to go in with as little money as possible or with money that we are ready to lose. Because it's not just one or two people who lose money due to meme coins.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1099
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:18:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2024, 03:57:07 PM »
The fact that a token is trending doesn't guarantee it's potential for profitability.
We must understand that trends are often driven by variety of factors which includes hypes and speculations, sometimes the hypes couod actually be short-term, and if not cared investors can rush in as a result of FOMO.

And the fact that a token is doing well right now doesn't mean it'll continue in the same trend, it's always essential to apply extreme caution when dealing with altcoins, especially when they are mem coins

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1667
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2024, 09:07:47 PM »
-snip-
And the fact that a token is doing well right now doesn't mean it'll continue in the same trend, it's always essential to apply extreme caution when dealing with altcoins, especially when they are mem coins
All of these trends will be determined by how the state of the world economy is volatile, such as rising interest rates that make crypto prices plummet and some news about Bitcoin adoption or lowered interest rates.
There are many factors that can influence.

Caution is applied at all times, paying attention to Bitcoin prices and news about crypto and carrying out risk management so that trading strategies can run properly.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2024, 09:56:35 PM »
I don't recommend it if it's a meme coin, but if you want to try it then go ahead but you have to know what the risks are. Meme coins are coins that live on hype alone, and only a few coins can survive.

Even if we want to buy meme coins, we have to go in with as little money as possible or with money that we are ready to lose. Because it's not just one or two people who lose money due to meme coins.
I agree with you, it is not recommended to buy meme coins. Everyone knows that meme coins have too high risks, the prices can freefall anymore and it may never return to its good prices. There are too many scam meme coins, they only have good prices when it is hype. The chance to succeed with meme coins is too small, I personally won't waste my money into meme coins. However, it is true that we must use small money only if we really want to try luck on meme coins.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 780
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2024, 10:03:46 PM »
In the cryptosphere you don't only look for trending coins, you look for coins that can stand in the fate of time because in the crypto market not all the coins tend to survive in the bearish and also give maximum profits in the future. However, investing in trending coins demands a lot of research to be carried out because not all of them are legit and also free from scams.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG