follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 4684 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #225 on: April 13, 2024, 12:05:10 AM »

Delhi Capitals' Khaled Ahmed did the best, as his bowling pressure led to the fall of two attacking players from Lucknow Super Giants.  As per the past performance today Lucknow Super Giants team performed very well but today they are not performing well with Delhi Capitals team.  According to today's performance and under the pressure of the wicket, Lucknow Super Giants team can score 150 plus runs if wickets continue to fall.

Post link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=319591.msg1538777#msg1538777

Delhi Capital was strong enough in today's match.  Lucknow Super Giants team performed well in the beginning but they did not make good inroads later on.  If I could have attacked by bowling then there was definitely a chance to go as the score of 176 in this match was enough for that.  But they were unable to attack with bowling, which led to an easy victory for Delhi Capitals.  They have won a total of two out of five matches.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: April 13, 2024, 12:05:10 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #226 on: April 13, 2024, 03:11:46 PM »

Today match will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings.  Rajasthan Royals will be the strongest team in today's game as they have been performing well throughout the season.  But today you must decide which team can win, because so far there is a huge difference between these two teams in the points table.  Rajasthan Royals team is on the first position and Punjab Kings is on the eighth position.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2024, 12:37:10 PM »

Today the 34th match of Indian Premier League will start today, Chennai Super Kings vs Lucknow Super Giants team will compete in this game today. Not much difference can be noticed between these teams today as both the teams have players full of experience. Whose performance is always aggressive, so the team that can perform well from the beginning is the only one who can win today's match.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #228 on: April 20, 2024, 10:53:23 PM »
In today's match, Sunrise Hyderabad were all set to score 266 runs, but Delhi Capitals couldn't put any pressure on the bowling side. Especially the opening partnership has performed very well Sunrise Hyderabad batsmen, Head and Abhishek Sharma these two batsmen have performed so well. But in comparison to today's match Head scored 89 runs off 32 balls, a very aggressive batting performance right from the start. Delhi Capitals subsequently lost all wickets for just 199 runs. Delhi Capitals did not perform well under wicket pressure, and lost by 67 runs.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=319591.msg1543712#msg1543712

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 05:05:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2024, 11:15:29 AM »
In today's match, Sunrise Hyderabad were all set to score 266 runs, but Delhi Capitals couldn't put any pressure on the bowling side. Especially the opening partnership has performed very well Sunrise Hyderabad batsmen, Head and Abhishek Sharma these two batsmen have performed so well. But in comparison to today's match Head scored 89 runs off 32 balls, a very aggressive batting performance right from the start. Delhi Capitals subsequently lost all wickets for just 199 runs. Delhi Capitals did not perform well under wicket pressure, and lost by 67 runs.
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=319591.msg1543712#msg1543712
Sunrise Hyderabad batting rampage of yesterday's match. Delhi Capitals set a target of 267 runs. Sunrise Hyderabad's batting line is very strong. But according to the performance of the batsmen, the performance of the bowlers is not so good. Because Sunrise Hyderabad's batsmen in every match batting first gave the opponent a target of runs equal to the hill. It was no exception against Delhi Capital. The batsmen of Delhi Capitals started a great batting on the target of 267 runs. But as the performance of the batsmen did not last long, Delhi Capitals were all out for just 199 runs.  Sunrise Hyderabad got a big win by 67 runs and is at number 2 in the points table.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2024, 04:19:46 PM »
The match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore ended in a most interesting way. Batting first, Kolkata Knight Riders scored 222 runs for 6 wickets in the allotted 20 overs. Meanwhile, Royal Challengers Bangalore went on the field with a target of 223 runs and lost by just one run. I thought this match will turn into super over but as the run out was successful, this match didn't turn into super over. Anyway good luck for Kolkata Knight Riders and bad luck for Royal Challengers Bangalore but I am not saying bad luck, losing a very good performance can never be bad luck. Those who missed the game I think missed a great game today.

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 05:05:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #231 on: April 21, 2024, 04:31:19 PM »
The match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore ended in a most interesting way. Batting first, Kolkata Knight Riders scored 222 runs for 6 wickets in the allotted 20 overs. Meanwhile, Royal Challengers Bangalore went on the field with a target of 223 runs and lost by just one run. I thought this match will turn into super over but as the run out was successful, this match didn't turn into super over. Anyway good luck for Kolkata Knight Riders and bad luck for Royal Challengers Bangalore but I am not saying bad luck, losing a very good performance can never be bad luck. Those who missed the game I think missed a great game today.
Today's match of Kolkata Knight Riders vs RCB was a very exciting match. Rajat Patidar and Will Jacks batted responsibly for the team despite losing 2 wickets at the start of the Kolkata Knight Riders' target of 222. Will Jacks and Rajat Patidar came very close to RCB's victory. did not win  RCB needed 21 runs from six balls and lost by just one run in the last over.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: April 21, 2024, 04:31:19 PM »

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2024, 06:08:58 PM »
Kolkata Knight Riders won this match by just one run.  Coming into the last over, Royal Challenger Bangalore performed very well and hit three sixes, which made me doubt that Royal Challenger Bangalore would be able to secure the win. But the Royal Challengers Bangalore team lost wickets within moments, losing by just one run despite a long performance. Since Royal Challengers Bangalore could not have been among the top teams even if they had won these matches.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #233 on: April 21, 2024, 11:43:03 PM »
Today's match of Kolkata Knight Riders vs RCB was a very exciting match. Rajat Patidar and Will Jacks batted responsibly for the team despite losing 2 wickets at the start of the Kolkata Knight Riders' target of 222. Will Jacks and Rajat Patidar came very close to RCB's victory. did not win  RCB needed 21 runs from six balls and lost by just one run in the last over.
Yes we watched and enjoyed very exciting matches. 21 runs needed in the last over went close to 21 runs if not out then this match will surely go in favor of Royal Challenger Bengaluru. But the run out resulted in Kolkata Knight Riders winning the match. Indeed, playing such matches creates a lot of excitement in the mind of every spectator. Those who enjoyed this match could feel the excitement of this match. And those who missed watching this match really missed a very exciting match.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #234 on: April 25, 2024, 12:54:01 AM »
Delhi Capitals team vs Gujarat Titans team performed in this 40th match of Indian Premier League.  But the Delhi Capitals team did well by controlling the wicket from the start, but the opposite side Gujarat Titans team could not control the wicket.  They failed to control the wickets of the Gujarat Titans team, the Gujarat team had to lose by four runs in the last minute. Despite performing relatively well, Mukesh Kumar was in charge in the last overs. The three balls that were dotted in Mukesh Kumar's over and could not collect any queen, if the three balls could have collected runs, the Gujarat Titans team would have definitely won.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2024, 08:11:53 PM »
The fifth T20 match was played today between Pakistan vs New Zealand.  In today's game, Pakistan team gave a befitting reply.  Despite losing the last two matches, Pakistan team has performed best in this last match.  Today this stadium is famous for its bowling pitch, Pakistan team started losing wickets from the beginning. And in the last minute they bowled a better performance than the New Zealand team, and the New Zealand team lost all the wickets in a short period of time in this match. The result of the match between Pakistan team and New Zealand team is 2-2.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG