follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 4689 times)

Offline Cheema02

• Activity: 315
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 08:25:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Poll Voter Super active 50 Posts in one day
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2024, 07:03:32 AM »
Bangladesh vs New Zealand 3rd T20 match New Zealand won. New Zealand won the toss first and sent Bangladesh to bat. Bangladesh could not make such an advantage by going down to bat. very Losing wickets at the loss could not take the total runs to a favorable position. 19.2 over 110 runs for the loss of ten wickets in two balls. The target for New Zealand stood at 111.Mishil Sathner single-handedly picked up four wickets in New Zealand bowling. New Zealand came down to bat They kept losing wickets very quickly while scoring runs. At one time even going to lose New Zealand won the match due to rain.
Basically we saw New Zealand team win today using DL method only due to rain. If the New Zealand team could have played from start to finish in today's match then surely Bangladesh team would have tried hard enough to beat them. But Bangladesh team lost the match by 17 runs and New Zealand team won the third T20 match it was really interesting. If there was no rain in today's match Bangladesh would have won the match but due to rain New Zealand won the match. Anyway, Bangladesh team played well in the match and tried enough to win the match but it was not possible due to which New Zealand won the series.
The T20 match between Bangladesh and New Zealand was stopped by rain but because of their better position. New Zealand appeared to have the advantage. I think Bangladesh had difficulties when batting under duress and despite their excellent bowling they were unable to hold the modest mark of 111 runs. The main potential that Bangladesh failed to seize was collaborating with companies like Nessam and Santner in New Zealand which affected their ability to aim higher. Bangladesh's inability to play well under duress was brought to light by the series draw

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2024, 07:03:32 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2024, 04:19:11 PM »
The 3rd T20I is going to be played today between Afghanistan vs UAE and it is shaping up to be very interesting. UAE batting first in this match, their batting performance was very poor from the start due to which they have already lost 7 wickets. At the moment UAE's score is 106, 16 overs I think UAE have a chance to score maybe 120 runs till the end of the game. And today's match if Afghanistan can do good batting performance then surely Afghanistan will win and win the series.

Offline Bd officer

• Activity: 321
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 06:39:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Search Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2024, 03:50:54 AM »
The 3rd T20I is going to be played today between Afghanistan vs UAE and it is shaping up to be very interesting. UAE batting first in this match, their batting performance was very poor from the start due to which they have already lost 7 wickets. At the moment UAE's score is 106, 16 overs I think UAE have a chance to score maybe 120 runs till the end of the game. And today's match if Afghanistan can do good batting performance then surely Afghanistan will win and win the series.
UAE won the toss and elected to bat and ended up scoring 126 runs. Batsmen did not perform well in yesterday's match of United Arab Emirates. The batsmen did not do well in the top order. The target of 127 was low but the UAE bowlers took the game to 19 overs. A low run target yet the game was contested in the end. In the end, Afghanistan won with Najibullah Zadran's brilliant performance.

Offline Cheema02

• View Profile

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2024, 03:56:44 AM »
Congratulations to Afghanistan defeated the UAE by 4 wickets in an exciting match to seal the series. The chase was won or lost by Hazratullah Zazai strong 36 runs and Najibullah Zadran's undefeated 28. With his outstanding four-wicket performance, Naveen-ul-Haq helped keep UAE to a low total. Afghanistan has achieved a significant milestone in this series with their victory.

Offline JahriMeayer

• Activity: 356
  • Help People & Make the community happiest place
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 12:35:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2024, 01:59:11 AM »
In Afghanistan vs UAE, 3rd T20 match, Afghanistan won the match as well cause they were strong enough from beginning. Actually in 2nd T20, UAE won the match & they defeated Afghanistan which was the most wondering and that's why i thought this 3rd T20 would be more interesting but this time Afghanistan applied thier best effort and dedication for this match. Top batsman from UAE failed to do well this time and so target was easy for Afghanistan. So they played with relaxed minset and result is as excepted, Afghanistan won the match
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 02:02:45 AM by JahriMeayer »

Offline Cheema02

• View Profile

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2024, 05:30:15 AM »
In Afghanistan vs UAE, 3rd T20 match, Afghanistan won the match as well cause they were strong enough from beginning. Actually in 2nd T20, UAE won the match & they defeated Afghanistan which was the most wondering and that's why i thought this 3rd T20 would be more interesting but this time Afghanistan applied thier best effort and dedication for this match. Top batsman from UAE failed to do well this time and so target was easy for Afghanistan. So they played with relaxed minset and result is as excepted, Afghanistan won the match
In the 3rd T20 matc UAE cricket team produced an amazing performance, showcasing their superior batting and bowling abilities to secure a formidable total. But Afghanistan batting order performed admirably despite a difficult start securing a good victory and ultimately winning the series 2-1. Afghanistan's successful chase against UAE was largely due to the outstanding bowling of Naveen-ul-Haq and batting of Hazratullah Zazai who demonstrated their tenacity and win match easily for Afghanistan.

Offline Nazmul012

• Activity: 171
  • Not Set Yet
  • Last Active: January 19, 2024, 06:45:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2024, 09:34:53 PM »
In the 3rd T20 matc UAE cricket team produced an amazing performance, showcasing their superior batting and bowling abilities to secure a formidable total. But Afghanistan batting order performed admirably despite a difficult start securing a good victory
cause UAE bat first and Afghanistan made the full statistics about how to play, bow much run rate they need to win. And they did so perfectly with their batting as well as they stopped UAE with 126 run and able to got top wickets with their excellent bowling ability. I think in 2nd ODI , Afghanistan failed to play according to their instructions, otherwise UAE hadn't able to defeated them in my opinion. But in 3rd ODI, afg did good, didn't repeat same mistakes and won the match
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2024, 09:34:53 PM »

Offline Cheema02

• View Profile

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2024, 07:04:09 AM »
cause UAE bat first and Afghanistan made the full statistics about how to play, bow much run rate they need to win. And they did so perfectly with their batting as well as they stopped UAE with 126 run and able to got top wickets with their excellent bowling ability. I think in 2nd ODI , Afghanistan failed to play according to their instructions, otherwise UAE hadn't able to defeated them in my opinion. But in 3rd ODI, afg did good, didn't repeat same mistakes and won the match
i think United Arab Emirates had a difficult beginning to their batting innings, but Afghanistan's bowlers especially Naveen-ul Haq were outstanding. But while the first four batsmen played brilliantly Afghanistan lower order batsmen such as  Rasooli Nabi and  Ashraf found it difficult. Afghanistan eventually prevailed in this pivotal match and win the series taking a one-game lead in the series.

Offline Nazmul012

• Activity: 171
  • Not Set Yet
  • Last Active: January 19, 2024, 06:45:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2024, 05:15:08 AM »
India Women vs Australia Women, 1st T20I was held yesterday and india women won by 9 wkts wickets which is  an excellent comeback. Australia team didn't performed as expected and they managed to scored 141 runs where Phoebe Litchfield did 49 run and Titas Sadhu managed to collect 4 wickets with 4.2 eco. And in batting line of India, they played excellently after starting. Smriti Mandhana did 54 and Shafali Verma who played more aggressively, made 64 with 44 run. And finally india won the match by defeating Australia Women team
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline Cheema02

• View Profile

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2024, 06:44:03 AM »
India Women vs Australia Women, 1st T20I was held yesterday and india women won by 9 wkts wickets which is  an excellent comeback. Australia team didn't performed as expected and they managed to scored 141 runs where Phoebe Litchfield did 49 run and Titas Sadhu managed to collect 4 wickets with 4.2 eco. And in batting line of India, they played excellently after starting. Smriti Mandhana did 54 and Shafali Verma who played more aggressively, made 64 with 44 run. And finally india won the match by defeating Australia Women team
India shocked everyone by winning the opening Twenty20 International and demonstrated their ability in this format winning by 9 wickets against Australia women. Australia was shockingly defeated by India potent batting team even though they were strong. Because of the many formats every match presents a different challenge making today encounter between Australia Women and India Women an exciting one.

Offline JahriMeayer

• Activity: 356
  • Help People & Make the community happiest place
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 12:35:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2024, 10:07:39 PM »
3rd T20 match between India Women vs Australia Women, also end. Australia team won the match ever the series. Actually during 1st T20, India Women team did extra ordinary performance, won by 9 wickets. After that, it was supposed to be, India would win more but finally Come back of Australia team make Everyone shock, they won 2nd & 3rd T20 match respectively and won the series. In 3rd T20 match, india batting line wasn't good, did 147-6 run total but Australia women team bats very brilliantly, Alyssa Healy  & Beth Mooney both have done their 50s and finally AU-W won by 7 wickets

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2024, 04:46:38 AM »

The first T20 match between India vs Afghanistan will start today. I will favor India team in this match, they are strong enough to attack any team both with their batting line and bowling line. That's why I bet for the Indian team, you can also bet if you want. Since the game of cricket is a game of uncertainty, the game can turn the other way at any time. But I want to bet in favor of Indian team that is why Indian team is performing well in these current seasons. I hope the Indian team will perform very well today as well.

Offline Mr.Corol

• Activity: 141
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 03:55:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2024, 03:38:41 PM »
India vs Afghanistan first match of T20 series. Indian captain Rohit Sharma decided to bowl after understanding the field conditions after winning the toss. Afghanistan's batting line-up was good at the start but the back-to-back loss of wickets put it under a lot of pressure. Currently, Afghanistan have collected 105 runs for 3 wickets in 15 overs. It seems that Afghanistan will not be able to score 160 runs. Do you think a target of less than 160 runs is enough to win?

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2024, 04:52:51 PM »
India vs Afghanistan first match of T20 series. Indian captain Rohit Sharma decided to bowl after understanding the field conditions after winning the toss. Afghanistan's batting line-up was good at the start but the back-to-back loss of wickets put it under a lot of pressure. Currently, Afghanistan have collected 105 runs for 3 wickets in 15 overs. It seems that Afghanistan will not be able to score 160 runs. Do you think a target of less than 160 runs is enough to win?

Afghanistan team collected 158 runs but still small target for Indian team. India lost 2 wickets in the power play but the run rate was high. As the Indian team has experienced batsmen, they will surely take this match to the winning list with their performance. I think they can easily win this match, so far India have collected 62 runs in 8.1 balls for the loss of 2 wickets. If the Afghanistan team cannot keep the Indian team under bowling pressure then the Indian team can win. I think it is not possible for Afghanistan team to beat India with a target of 158 runs.

Offline Mr.Corol

• Activity: 141
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 03:55:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2024, 02:34:24 AM »

Afghanistan team collected 158 runs but still small target for Indian team. India lost 2 wickets in the power play but the run rate was high. As the Indian team has experienced batsmen, they will surely take this match to the winning list with their performance. I think they can easily win this match, so far India have collected 62 runs in 8.1 balls for the loss of 2 wickets. If the Afghanistan team cannot keep the Indian team under bowling pressure then the Indian team can win. I think it is not possible for Afghanistan team to beat India with a target of 158 runs.
India won by 6 wickets in 17.4 overs. Being a low run target, India chased easily. Shivam Dube played a brilliant batting innings of 60 runs from 40 balls and gave the team victory from unbeaten run. India won the first match and lead by one margin. Congratulations to Team India.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG