follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I do hear about PEPE  (Read 745 times)

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: I do hear about PEPE
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2024, 08:29:05 PM »
Well from the information I have been hearing concerning pepe I have beginning to gain interest on it because lot of people were speculating that pepe coin will be the next bomb unlike shabi and dogecoin. These two coin i made mention always comes to my heart when i recall them because as then someone told me to buy and hold with just 5k my local currency then i didn't know much about space people made thousands of dollars and i was regretting for not taking the bold steps then. This curiosity made me to come create this topic to seek people's opinion if could invest on Pepe coin.

So many of us were surprised by PEPE performance in the market, just when we thought that the meme trend was over here is anotherer meme coin that exploded in the market, and so the meme trend continues because of this PEPE hype, because of this so many PEPE related names pop up like AIPEPE, PEPEVIP, but make no mistake about it, some of these are just rug pull so better do your research and make it good.
I may not find that time to go invest in PEPE or any of the related coin called memecoin, due to the overhype investors and I think these projects owners pays more adverts to make sure this so called coin gain much popularity over the twitter, facebook and youtube. The owners doesn't care about how much they have invested in the marketing in as much as they will gain the attention of people to come invest in their so called shitcoin then they are good with it. I also discovered that people are desperate and eager to make investment without know the potentials of the coin or token they are investing, what they cares about his the coin and token to give them the possible 10x to 100x as the wishes.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2024, 08:29:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2024, 12:18:34 AM »
Well from the information I have been hearing concerning pepe I have beginning to gain interest on it because lot of people were speculating that pepe coin will be the next bomb unlike shabi and dogecoin. These two coin i made mention always comes to my heart when i recall them because as then someone told me to buy and hold with just 5k my local currency then i didn't know much about space people made thousands of dollars and i was regretting for not taking the bold steps then. This curiosity made me to come create this topic to seek people's opinion if could invest on Pepe coin.

Not only PepeCoin, but all the other mm coins that have the position are very good.  Because at this time of 2024 mm coins are getting more success, and mass investors are putting their investment role towards this project. Current efforts We are known to be the only major source of investment in mm coins, and Pepe Coin is one of the most well-known coins among them. There has been massive pumping and the chances of getting more in the future are high.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2024, 04:40:19 AM »

Not only PepeCoin, but all the other mm coins that have the position are very good.  Because at this time of 2024 mm coins are getting more success, and mass investors are putting their investment role towards this project. Current efforts We are known to be the only major source of investment in mm coins, and Pepe Coin is one of the most well-known coins among them. There has been massive pumping and the chances of getting more in the future are high.
Currently some meme coins have good position after success breaking higher price and most of meme coins get more than 50% movement price when bitcoin raise latest new all time high price. But I doubt for investing with meme coins after have reached up higher price and scared will get another cycle will large correction for more longer time. Not only with Pepe coins but also most of all meme coins have risk right now for investing because the current price pump and losses chance with hold it more longer.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1725
  • Last Active: Today at 09:44:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2024, 09:21:06 PM »
But I doubt for investing with meme coins after have reached up higher price and scared will get another cycle will large correction for more longer time. Not only with Pepe coins but also most of all meme coins have risk right now for investing because the current price pump and losses chance with hold it more longer.
I agree, yes, although it was a good opportunity to invest in the Meme coins at the beginning because it achieved many times, but now after it was exposed and the number of investors increased in it, I doubt that it achieved the success that achieved in the beginning.

The great benefit from the Meme coins is at the beginning of its launch when it is unknown and its price contains many zeros, but after it rises a lot and people start scrambling to buy them, the chances of profit become very few.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2024, 10:10:07 PM »
It's?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pepe/
While other coins are experiencing quite a big drop, Pepe is actually rising again. That's how meme coins are, they often run against the grain of what's happening in markets in general. But personally, for some reason, I haven't become too interested in meme coins. Because, it is not reliable to further analyze what kind of meme coins are and when is the right time to enter. So, instead of just joining in without further understanding, I'd rather not join in. because we all understand that meme coins are always high risk. I don't know whether Pepe can be like Doge or not, but let's try, we'll see how it develops.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:59 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2024, 10:03:51 PM »
Sorry but I feel you are already late to investing in pepe coin, though there is still the potential for the token to grow as a result of the coming bull run, but it won't be the highest, because pepe is already a multi billion dollar meme coin, alot of people who invested in pepe early enough have already cashed out big amount of money, those investing in pepe at the moment may likely end up holding the token for a very long time in other to make profit if the bull run (for what ever reason) fail to happen.

If I was you, I would look for another not well known meme coin with great potentials and invest in, for example..
Coq inu is a meme coin with lots of potentials, and you can buy this on lots of exchanges including kucoin and other top exchanges.
FISH is also a meme coin with lots of potentials, built on TON blockchain, only bitget have listed it, but FISH token is also available on Stonfi and DeDust - both decentralized exchanges on TON network.

Do not take this as a financial advice anyway, your decision is always yours alone to make, and you also bear the responsibility alone.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2024, 10:29:53 PM »
Sorry but I feel you are already late to investing in pepe coin, though there is still the potential for the token to grow as a result of the coming bull run, but it won't be the highest, because pepe is already a multi billion dollar meme coin, alot of people who invested in pepe early enough have already cashed out big amount of money, those investing in pepe at the moment may likely end up holding the token for a very long time in other to make profit if the bull run (for what ever reason) fail to happen.

If I was you, I would look for another not well known meme coin with great potentials and invest in, for example..
Coq inu is a meme coin with lots of potentials, and you can buy this on lots of exchanges including kucoin and other top exchanges.
FISH is also a meme coin with lots of potentials, built on TON blockchain, only bitget have listed it, but FISH token is also available on Stonfi and DeDust - both decentralized exchanges on TON network.

Do not take this as a financial advice anyway, your decision is always yours alone to make, and you also bear the responsibility alone.
Lately I have to applied cautiousness because altcoin isn't something you would go that method without investing in it at the right time just as you said I am already late.
When I got this reading from article I came across online to invest in altcoin especially memecoin at their newly birth and prepare for the listing so when others are busy buying I would be busy selling mine without incurring much lost while holding it maybe after I finished taking my profits I can hodl the ones I can till the market changes for good..

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2024, 10:29:53 PM »

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:59 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2024, 10:50:05 PM »
*Snip
*Snip
Lately I have to applied cautiousness because altcoin isn't something you would go that method without investing in it at the right time just as you said I am already late.
When I got this reading from article I came across online to invest in altcoin especially memecoin at their newly birth and prepare for the listing so when others are busy buying I would be busy selling mine without incurring much lost while holding it maybe after I finished taking my profits I can hodl the ones I can till the market changes for good..
Even investing in a meme coin way too early comes with it's own varying degrees of risk, like for example, as I think I've said before in one of my comments on another topic on this board, when we head over to dextools or Dexscreeener, and go to the "Live new pair" tab, we will discover that a new meme coin gets launched almost every second as the time is ticking, but I tell you again that, 99 percent of this newly created meme coins never make it to last more than 3 to 4 days before they totally collapse, this shows us how risky it is to be too balls deep into meme coins, I've lost a substantial amount of money buying newly launched meme coin in the last few weeks, no gain was made, and right now, I've resolved to only buy a meme coin when the token gets listed on a centralized exchange, this actually is if the meme coin is good and have great community backing it.

When it comes to meme coins, community is of utmost importance, any meme coin without a huge community backing will likely not go to far, this are some of the things to look out for when looking for a new meme coin to invest in.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Macjaja24

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 11:34:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Search Karma
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2024, 11:28:24 PM »
You prolly not into memes, because literally everyone knows about Pepe same way doge and other meme coins are trending… it’s no news memes are highly volatile so you should DYOR and don’t buy the greens and sell the red.. better still focus on free earnings like this one here ..

https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1781225833455403372 [nofollow]

Offline SmartGold01

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2024, 12:16:17 AM »
*Snip
*Snip
Even investing in a meme coin way too early comes with it's own varying degrees of risk, like for example, as I think I've said before in one of my comments on another topic on this board, when we head over to dextools or Dexscreeener, and go to the "Live new pair" tab, we will discover that a new meme coin gets launched almost every second as the time is ticking, but I tell you again that, 99 percent of this newly created meme coins never make it to last more than 3 to 4 days before they totally collapse, this shows us how risky it is to be too balls deep into meme coins, I've lost a substantial amount of money buying newly launched meme coin in the last few weeks, no gain was made, and right now, I've resolved to only buy a meme coin when the token gets listed on a centralized exchange, this actually is if the meme coin is good and have great community backing it.

When it comes to meme coins, community is of utmost importance, any meme coin without a huge community backing will likely not go to far, this are some of the things to look out for when looking for a new meme coin to invest in.
You are correct as well, just in general memecoin comes with lot of risk associate with them so that is why one must look for a reputable coin to just hold and have peace of mind because most them are already established and lots of investors are dumping their resources over there and this will surely hold back the project strong including that of the teams. Community if I would add to what you said should be that, they are also investing in that same projects since most of the users over their are just bots and chiller were just paid few dollars to make noise over the media in order to attracts more investors to the project.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:35 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2024, 05:27:33 PM »
But I doubt for investing with meme coins after have reached up higher price and scared will get another cycle will large correction for more longer time. Not only with Pepe coins but also most of all meme coins have risk right now for investing because the current price pump and losses chance with hold it more longer.
I agree, yes, although it was a good opportunity to invest in the Meme coins at the beginning because it achieved many times, but now after it was exposed and the number of investors increased in it, I doubt that it achieved the success that achieved in the beginning.

The great benefit from the Meme coins is at the beginning of its launch when it is unknown and its price contains many zeros, but after it rises a lot and people start scrambling to buy them, the chances of profit become very few.
Those who can get a big profit from the meme coin are those who first entered when the meme coin was launched and then the coin became a hype, then they would get a multiplied profit.

As for those who enter at the end or when the coin is already hype, there are 2 possibilities, they will benefit with an amount that is not the same as the initial investor, and the second is that they will lose money because the meme coin has reached the hypement limit, or that hype already lost.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2024, 11:49:12 PM »
If we look at this rank and also the achievement of trading volume and market cap, Pepe is actually not bad. This coin is unique because it is often associated with Doge or other meme coins. Even though it is true that sometimes meme coins have their own unique features. But basically, Pepe was once very hyped in his time and is still quite persistent now. However, there are indeed many people who are trapped in the circle of higher risk meme coins. because there are those who are just targets for hype, get a lot of investors, and have already forgotten about it. Maybe there are many like that.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 753
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:43:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2024, 10:06:43 PM »
There's no guarantee that any coin will do well in the crypto space. Every one of us is just investing for the risk of not missing out on the future profits of crypto. However, for any coin you find to be worth investing in, there's no harm in trying it out with our spare money since we are heading toward the bull run and there's every tendency that coins invested at this time, are likely to give profits. Who knows whether Pepecoin will be among such coins? For me, it is better to take a risk type of investment with spare money than not investing at all. So that you won't regret in the future of missing investing in a particular coin when you were aware of it before it skyrocketed in price

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG