follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What are the odds  (Read 558 times)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: What are the odds
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2024, 03:02:01 PM »
that doesn't coincide with what they say "Sell in May and Go away. Walk away from the markets until October"
yep 5 months is always been the pattern in stock market but seem like this market is already being set and time is running out. i do hope it won't take this long for the price to go shooting to $100k already. 

the billionaires should start buying every time there is a dip like this.
There is no strong support from bitcoin whales until the end of this year, maybe the price of bitcoin will be very difficult to reach $100k. It is possible that next year bitcoin will return to high prices again if there is good news that can lure the whales to come in and providing support to the price of bitcoin again.

I think professional whales will never wait, but they will immediately act if they think the right time is ripe, everything has been thought through carefully by the big whales as to when to enter and exit the market

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2024, 03:02:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2024, 05:05:42 PM »
that doesn't coincide with what they say "Sell in May and Go away. Walk away from the markets until October"
yep 5 months is always been the pattern in stock market but seem like this market is already being set and time is running out. i do hope it won't take this long for the price to go shooting to $100k already. 

There is no strong support from bitcoin whales until the end of this year, maybe the price of bitcoin will be very difficult to reach $100k. It is possible that next year bitcoin will return to high prices again if there is good news that can lure the whales to come in and providing support to the price of bitcoin again.

I think professional whales will never wait, but they will immediately act if they think the right time is ripe, everything has been thought through carefully by the big whales as to when to enter and exit the market
Even though whales are professionals, they also choose the right timing for entry, because for them all the steps they take are a business that must make a profit. so they always calculate every step. that's a fact that I've been observing

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1445
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:16:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2024, 07:11:45 PM »

Even though whales are professionals, they also choose the right timing for entry, because for them all the steps they take are a business that must make a profit. so they always calculate every step. that's a fact that I've been observing
Exactly, whale price movements will always be careful about raising or lowering the price of coins in the market. They wait for news in several large media first to decide what they will do. When there is good news, they will increase the price of coins in the market. quickly, but when there is bad news they will bring down the coin price in the market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG