follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is technology really important for investment decisions?  (Read 5236 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Is technology really important for investment decisions?
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2024, 01:21:01 AM »
I am not actually a right fan of solana but I must say sometime technology (Development) matters alots in price, I can reference coin such as litecoin, for years now I didn't see any further development and changes in this particular altcoin and hence there is no price action or reactions that either hit price to some certain that could be very attractive to investor even as that they don't care and people has started making move to pull most of their investment from that litecoin.

If there where no further development do you think Solana would gain this stability in price? No I don't think so, so since investors knew too well that the developer are solidly behind this project they don't mind just holding their bags tight instead to panic and sell they decided to HODL because #DevelopmentTeam  are always there to back it up.
It is true that technological progression during the accumulation phase is necessary to maintain investor confidence in the future of the ecosystem. Solana has done this very well despite being negatively impacted by the collapse of FTX, while Litecoin has not shown any signs of growth.

Technology is the foundation for token price growth in many projects, and Solana is one of them. At least, Solana is very fast and cheap, everyone can access and use Solana easily.

Eos is a legend of the so-called news pump, BlockOne company was very successful in promoting and raising capital from the dream community in 2017-2018. In the end, Eos had good technology and was still abandoned without further development, spurned by the market and its price kept falling and never raised its head. There are some good features invented by Eos that have been successfully learned by other projects and those projects have grown well thanks to good stories, but Eos alone is still stagnant and nothing is impressive enough or worth investing in.

Chasing after technology is just dreaming, the reality of the market is much harsher. No matter how good the technology is, if the price does not increase or is not promoted, it will die because there are no users and investors.
The EOS price is still at the bottom, although all sorts of developments have been introduced but have not been able to attract users, cash flow, or media. EOS has a naming scheme that Near follows, adding huge power with speed, stability and super cheap fees, surpassing Solana many times but not receiving cash flow like Solana.

Many long-time investors in EOS also found it difficult to bet on technology because the price did not increase as expected after 2 seasons. Currently, they are betting on the scarcity story of RAM, hoping that RAM/EOS increases, EOS/USD increases will meet their profit expectations.

The Solana team has built up trust and is very communicative to their community that if there are issues the community will support the team in fixing them, technology for me is very important it will keep the project in the market and it will not be questioned why it's still in the market, for a project to stay long it should have something to offer and the #DevelopmentTeam  is very active in resolving issues something Solana kept doing.
As you said, Solana still has many problems but the Solana team always acts quickly in notifying the community and fixing errors to restore the network. It is possible that the SOL token price is supported not by the health of the Solana blockchain but by the contribution of the Solana team that has made the community trust and continue to stick with this ecosystem.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2024, 01:21:01 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2024, 08:05:36 AM »
Its normal issues when network of coins get shit down awhile and Solana network success recovery in short time, if you are BSC Scan coins trading or arbitrage get faced problem with their network shut down or delay more than several hours.
Many time sending coins BSC get process more than several hours later before the team fix it and transaction back to normal,
technology in some coins is very important when their network get shut down and fix it in short time without waiting very long.
For solana coin technology I don't scare because they have recovery as soon possible and right now Solana network running very well.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2024, 01:23:10 PM »
Its normal issues when network of coins get shit down awhile and Solana network success recovery in short time, if you are BSC Scan coins trading or arbitrage get faced problem with their network shut down or delay more than several hours.
Many time sending coins BSC get process more than several hours later before the team fix it and transaction back to normal,
technology in some coins is very important when their network get shut down and fix it in short time without waiting very long.
For solana coin technology I don't scare because they have recovery as soon possible and right now Solana network running very well.
Hopefully the Solana product will not experience another transaction outage because there are already quite a lot of users using transactions on the Solana network, and currently the development process is very far along, so the developers of the Solana project must immediately find out what the cause of this outage is, and hopefully it won't happen again because of the process. The outage lasted around 4 hours; from 10:00 to 14:00 UTC, all Solana network transactions were interrupted.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2024, 01:33:10 PM »
How can you complain about BSC's delay for hours and not about Solana with shutdown that could last for hours also? The recent major outage lasted for 5 hours. That's not a short time by any standard.

~
Hopefully the Solana product will not experience another transaction outage because there are already quite a lot of users using transactions on the Solana network, and currently the development process is very far along, so the developers of the Solana project must immediately find out what the cause of this outage is, and hopefully it won't happen again because of the process. The outage lasted around 4 hours; from 10:00 to 14:00 UTC, all Solana network transactions were interrupted.
Maybe not often but it will happen again in the future. It's just the way it was designed. It's like how banks, no matter how much they spend to improve their tech, will still have downtime.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2024, 05:33:47 AM »

Technology is a great help when it comes to investment ideal. However technology is just a tools to support and communication the prices of tokens and coins the price value depends on the buyer's and seller's.

Technology not only supports and communicates token prices in investing, but there are many other functions that we get from technology in the crypto world.
 Technology is also used in building crypto projects such as metaverse, web3, platform or chain etc.
 So, I think technology is very important.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2024, 11:59:56 PM »
Technology not only supports and communicates token prices in investing, but there are many other functions that we get from technology in the crypto world.
 Technology is also used in building crypto projects such as metaverse, web3, platform or chain etc.
 So, I think technology is very important.
I agree, Because the existence of cryptocurrency only makes it easier for them to carry out transactions in purchasing products which are currently developing very quickly, because if you use the dollar currency, not all countries can use it and of course there are special needs that must be met. complete, whereas if you use cryptocurrency then transactions will be faster and easier.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2024, 12:07:19 AM »
The rapid recovery of the network is a good sign that the Solana team fully masters the technology and continuously monitors the network to handle problems as soon as they arise. Investors can trust that the team is still working to perfect Solana instead of abandoning the FTX scandal!

The impressive price increase of SOL token also helps investors become less angry and aggressive. Profits are always the best medicine for frustrations in the market!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2024, 12:07:19 AM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2024, 01:51:10 AM »
The rapid recovery of the network is a good sign that the Solana team fully masters the technology and continuously monitors the network to handle problems as soon as they arise. Investors can trust that the team is still working to perfect Solana instead of abandoning the FTX scandal!

The impressive price increase of SOL token also helps investors become less angry and aggressive. Profits are always the best medicine for frustrations in the market!

it seems like solana has a great team behind the project so it quickly resolves issues. Solana technology is quite good, as I believe solana has a chance to compete with ethereum and BNB in ​​the future. As we know, crypto technology will be very much needed in the future.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2024, 02:14:14 PM »
On Tuesday, February 6, the Solana network shut down again after nearly a year of stable operation. This is the 11th outage in the past 2 years. Perhaps users and investors are too familiar with this "incident", after 5 hours everything has returned to stability[1].

Blockchain is a decentralized network that operates 24/7/365. Blockchain downtime is an extremely serious problem for users. This problem has existed for a long time and continues to need the Solana team to research and find a solution[2].

What surprised me was not that the Solana network shut down, but that the SOL token price was not negatively affected by this bad news.

On the price chart, we do not have a serious decline, even at the moment, SOL token is already traded at over 100 USD.

This makes me feel that technology, which is heavily advertised by projects, is actually just one of many ways to market. Technology is only a part of supporting the price chart, technology does not have a direct impact on price. Technology does not determine token price fluctuations!

Ultimately, despite the extremely heated debate with each other about the technology of projects in the market, investors participate in the crypto market to seek profits. As long as the token increases in price and generates profits, that token is considered good, potential, and worth investing in. Blockchain stability is not too important to investors, only a very few investors actually use blockchain. If so, it is just an investment action to make a profit, not to solve an irreplaceable need of life.

For comparison, the EOS network has very good technology and has been operating stably for 2064 days, no downtime, no problems as Solana, but the EOS token price has divided 31 times compared to the 2018 peak. It is a bad choice for investment!

I want to hear your opinion on this issue:
  • Are you entering the crypto market to pursue technology or profit?
  • For you, is the project's technology important to the investment decision?

References:
[1] Solana Back Up Following Major 5-Hour Outage
[2] Solana Struggles: Understanding the Network’s Recent Outages

Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.

It's very important for investment choice. Most investors relied heavily on analysis and other expert investors decisions. Now with the advent of new technologies we have now AI artificial intelligence and machine, Investors can make decisions using data. Driven algorithm. Like technology can also be used to analyze the amount of data and identify trends and patterns that will be difficult for human to analyzed.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2024, 03:22:05 PM »
Are you entering the crypto market to pursue technology or profit?
For you, is the project's technology important to the investment decision?
I existed in this cryptocurrency industry in the hope of gaining profit just to be honest. But as I am exploring and spending more time reading what others ideas have shared in the crypto community I now value the projects technology.
For me the projects technology is important to the investment decision it is because we need use cases for the system to fully perform so it will come up with better results to achieve the intended goals. Why do we have to waste our time investing into something not worth our money, time and effort right?

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2024, 05:59:12 PM »
  • Are you entering the crypto market to pursue technology or profit?
  • For you, is the project's technology important to the investment decision?
Personally, I'm in cryptocurrency to make money, as are many others. If the technology fails to generate profits, more than half of the crypto community will likely leave it. I understand that technology is quite important and greatly benefits us since it makes things simpler.

If I'm searching for a decent cryptocurrency to invest in, I always examine the technology and how useful it is for us. It's a type of basics that are essential while looking for the finest coin to invest.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2024, 05:34:07 PM »
Personally, I'm in cryptocurrency to make money, as are many others. If the technology fails to generate profits, more than half of the crypto community will likely leave it. I understand that technology is quite important and greatly benefits us since it makes things simpler.

If I'm searching for a decent cryptocurrency to invest in, I always examine the technology and how useful it is for us. It's a type of basics that are essential while looking for the finest coin to invest.
As you said, many here seem to be doing the same thing as you, they are studying cryptocurrency wholeheartedly because they see the potential profits that can be obtained from cryptocurrency, so now more and more people are getting into it. The technology that is currently widely used is an exchange platform that has the highest number of users, such as Binance, which has an exchange platform that has a very high trading volume every day.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2024, 02:56:40 AM »
I existed in this cryptocurrency industry in the hope of gaining profit just to be honest. But as I am exploring and spending more time reading what others ideas have shared in the crypto community I now value the projects technology.
For me the projects technology is important to the investment decision it is because we need use cases for the system to fully perform so it will come up with better results to achieve the intended goals. Why do we have to waste our time investing into something not worth our money, time and effort right?
I agree, projects with good technology often get people's attention because they will operate stably, do not create problems for users, and promise strong price increases. I believe that most people come to the ABC blockchain because they think that if this blockchain is so good, there will be many users and investors, the price of its native coin will increase very quickly and create profits for them. I also chose the top coins that are native coins of the largest blockchains: BTC, ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA, DOT...

But sometimes we still encounter exceptions, for example memecoins have absolutely no technological advantages, they only gain popularity through the media, but can still be invested in and prices are pushed up extremely quickly!

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2024, 06:17:30 AM »

As you said, many here seem to be doing the same thing as you, they are studying cryptocurrency wholeheartedly because they see the potential profits that can be obtained from cryptocurrency, so now more and more people are getting into it. The technology that is currently widely used is an exchange platform that has the highest number of users, such as Binance, which has an exchange platform that has a very high trading volume every day.

Yes, many are interested in crypto technology and are starting to learn about crypto and invest in it. The more crypto users there are the better it will be for crypto to become more popular and more expensive. Like now the price of bitcoin has exceeded the previous ATH before the halving. and talking about binance exchange, It is the biggest exchange. I always trade there.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline |MINER|

• Activity: 353
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:00:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster Signature Karma
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2024, 02:13:22 PM »
Technology certainly has a big impact on our lives.We can safely say that technology has improved our lives.We are so connected with technology now.  Solana's condition did not affect the market much because those who invested in it knew that it would return.  So maybe it didn't collapse much.But from the front it has to be strong because such errors are really problematic.Once such errors hit the market it would have seen a major crash.Solan should be firmer in its place.Those who invested in sol may have known that it will be for some time and sol will come back again.So there is no volatility in the market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████