follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The future of Ethereum in 2024?  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: The future of Ethereum in 2024?
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2024, 02:50:17 AM »
Ethereum will always increase its price and currently the price of Ethereum is still stable at $3k and above so it will have the opportunity to enter the price of $5k and then when this target has been achieved then $10k will be the next Ethereum price target when the Ethereum application is accepted by ETFs.
The price range of Ethereum today is $3.462 - $3.609 (source from Coingecko).
You're right if Ethereum price will survive about $3k. Moreover if Bitcoin price continues to grow, we may rach $4,000 in the next few days. It is very possible to reach $5,000 if we consider the current price. Moreover if ETH is accepted in ETF market, the price of ETH can be $10,000.
We are already at the beginning of 2024 and the price of Ethereum at this time of 2024 certainly satisfied us. There are certainly enough reasons behind such a positive change in the price of Ethereum. Bitcoin is the biggest contributor behind Ethereum's price reaching such a level. The market of Ethereum is dependent on the market of Bitcoin, since the market of Bitcoin has increased a lot since the beginning of this year, due to which the price of Ethereum increased a lot earlier this year.  Since the market is so positive at the beginning of 2024, it is expected that the price will go to a better level in late or mid 2024.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2024, 02:50:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2024, 03:11:31 PM »
We are already at the beginning of 2024 and the price of Ethereum at this time of 2024 certainly satisfied us. There are certainly enough reasons behind such a positive change in the price of Ethereum. Bitcoin is the biggest contributor behind Ethereum's price reaching such a level. The market of Ethereum is dependent on the market of Bitcoin, since the market of Bitcoin has increased a lot since the beginning of this year, due to which the price of Ethereum increased a lot earlier this year.  Since the market is so positive at the beginning of 2024, it is expected that the price will go to a better level in late or mid 2024.
Yes, as you said, throughout 2024, Cryptocurrency will become popular again and many will talk about it because the price of Bitcoin is soaring, making many people surprised and regretting not getting into Bitcoin when the price was still cheap.

Offline koang

• Activity: 578
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2024, 06:35:19 PM »

Yep. Bitcoin is close to its ATH of $69k, and breaking ATH before halving is unprecedented.
But I think we're not in a bull market. This has been the warm-up. Altseason is closer than ever, and ETH will Boom... Be prepared to be surprised by the upside :)
Volatility is the price one pays for outsized returns.
In crypto, persistence in the face of volatility produces rewards that are more than just financial gains but also symbolize the resilience and faith of those who dare to believe in a decentralized future.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2024, 04:22:49 AM »
Yep. Bitcoin is close to its ATH of $69k, and breaking ATH before halving is unprecedented.
But I think we're not in a bull market. This has been the warm-up. Altseason is closer than ever, and ETH will Boom... Be prepared to be surprised by the upside :)
In crypto, persistence in the face of volatility produces rewards that are more than just financial gains but also symbolize the resilience and faith of those who dare to believe in a decentralized future.
It looks like Bitcoin's price movement has finished because it looks like the price has collapsed again and caused many other altcoins to drop in price, is the bull run over? It seems that miners have started selling their assets that are stuck at high prices and making a profit from the increase in Bitcoin prices at this price.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2024, 05:34:34 AM »
It looks like Bitcoin's price movement has finished because it looks like the price has collapsed again and caused many other altcoins to drop in price, is the bull run over? It seems that miners have started selling their assets that are stuck at high prices and making a profit from the increase in Bitcoin prices at this price.

It is possible that there will be sales from miners, so that the price of bitcoin currently falls and this impacts the price of altcoins as well. stay calm. Bitcoin prices will rise again next week and will reach around $70k. It is possible that developers have started predicting that a halving will occur in April.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2024, 02:14:06 PM »
Many crypto pro believe that the future of Ethereum is very  bright in 2024 and more . With the resent release of Ethereum 2.0 the network is expected to be more scared, scalable. This will lead to the increase of value of ETH . Other factors involved in the success of Ethereum popularity and growth of NFTs and Blockchain.
Ethereum is a crypto coin that is loved by many people, of course this coin has a bright future! At the beginning of 2024, I see a fairly good price increase in the first quarter, and I am optimistic that this will continue to increase until the end of the year.

That optimism paid off when we saw the value of ETH today touch the highest $3,800 in the first week of March, and that confidence will be even higher with ETH's achievements this season.

Offline koang

• Activity: 578
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2024, 02:41:53 PM »

Nope, it's a bear trap. The whales manipulate.  With more Bitcoin, more buy demand is incoming.
Up only in the market. The rest is a distraction. Didn’t even flinch, Very different environment this time.
Shorts rekt. Longs rekt. Except for hodlers.
It sometimes pays to just sit and watch the traffic go by...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2024, 02:41:53 PM »

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2024, 03:37:09 PM »
Many crypto pro believe that the future of Ethereum is very  bright in 2024 and more . With the resent release of Ethereum 2.0 the network is expected to be more scared, scalable. This will lead to the increase of value of ETH . Other factors involved in the success of Ethereum popularity and growth of NFTs and Blockchain.
Ethereum is a crypto coin that is loved by many people, of course this coin has a bright future! At the beginning of 2024, I see a fairly good price increase in the first quarter, and I am optimistic that this will continue to increase until the end of the year.

That optimism paid off when we saw the value of ETH today touch the highest $3,800 in the first week of March, and that confidence will be even higher with ETH's achievements this season.
I checked on the market, many altcoins were experiencing an increase in price, it seems that now is the time for the altcoin session to experience an increase after several days ago the price of BTC soared high.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2024, 11:38:00 PM »
Why not?
Ethereum is the best altcoin, for me, that is the best one.
ETH also always follows up what happened to Bitcoin.
Per this day, the price of ETH is  almost $4k. It is closely to the past ATH. So, it seems to be clear that ETH is clearly able to reach its own ATH again. We are heading to bullish era and we must be aware of what we will face future.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2024, 07:31:36 AM »

The future of Ethereum is the same as that of Bitcoin, because it is as popular as Bitcoin and if anyone knows that Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency))) then they know that there is also Ethereum and plus those who invest (stupidly invest without looking) they always just buy from the top five coins and that’s it, and therefore Ethereum will have a good future.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2024, 05:52:56 PM »

The future of Ethereum is the same as that of Bitcoin, because it is as popular as Bitcoin and if anyone knows that Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency))) then they know that there is also Ethereum and plus those who invest (stupidly invest without looking) they always just buy from the top five coins and that’s it, and therefore Ethereum will have a good future.

Buying the 5 best coins is not stupid, they do it because they don't want to take risks and choose safe coins to hold, this is also done by beginners who have just invested in crypto. I myself do bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana are the priority coins that I have to hold. but I also researched several other coins as a collection in the wallet that I have.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 11:36:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2024, 09:46:00 PM »
Anyway, BTC has reached and passed its ATH and has created new ATH. It is quite surprising because it is not yet halving.
But, this will be a good progress, too, right? With this ATH passing, the bullish era means earlier. Well, although the prices still very fluctuating and there is also market drops against around the rate, this is fairly normal.

The success of BTC reaching and passing the ATH really gives also certain influence to altcoins. Moreover ETH. The price of ETH is also almost reaching $4k, although it is not yet. But, it is closed to $4k.

I am sure enough that it will pass it immediately. But, what I think again is that,
"Is it possible  for ETH be like BTC, surpassing the previous ATH before Bitcoin halving happen?

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2024, 08:09:41 AM »

Buying the 5 best coins is not stupid, they do it because they don't want to take risks and choose safe coins to hold, this is also done by beginners who have just invested in crypto. I myself do bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana are the priority coins that I have to hold. but I also researched several other coins as a collection in the wallet that I have.

Why do you think big investors invest in startups (new coins)? I think because they have much more growth potential than those already in the top 5, the same Solana was worth hundreds of times less than it is now, but someone tried and did analytics and after investing he became ultra rich.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2024, 08:56:56 AM »
As always, the standard situation is to take out long positions (to sow panic) and then drive the price by +5/+10%. I think those who have been in the market for a few years have seen this kind of development more than once. Whenever such situations occur in the market, ask yourself the question: "Why is this happening? Who, at this moment, benefits from it, etc." If you don't know how to deal with emotions - my advice is to stay out of the market for a while.

If anyone is interested, delving into the soon-to-be updated Ethereum. You can read an interesting article:
Article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-rollup-centric-dencun-hard-fork
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2024, 11:04:14 AM »

Why do you think big investors invest in startups (new coins)? I think because they have much more growth potential than those already in the top 5, the same Solana was worth hundreds of times less than it is now, but someone tried and did analytics and after investing he became ultra rich.

Every investment is high risk, if we succeed in getting good coins and projects we will get huge profits. but there are investors who don't dare to take that big risk. They prefer to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and other top coins

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG