follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Dogecoin for Bull Run  (Read 4255 times)

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1190
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
Re: Dogecoin for Bull Run
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2024, 07:46:55 AM »
If you haven't bought (or are not trading) - it's best not to look at the chart. You will be as shocked as possible by what is happening. What's happening now is unbelievable to me!  ???

+100%, in 7 days. I think it's a tremendous return, with no need to buy a year ago and tc. Notice, with all this, Ilon Musk was not involved in this growth + there were no posts from him. Wouldn't be surprised if this person connects to this asset + helps popularize it.

P.S. If you're feeling maximum greed, it's best not to look at the charts. You can lose absolutely everything you've earned before.  8)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2024, 07:46:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2024, 09:05:26 AM »
Actually, meme coins don't fully follow the price trend of Bitcoin. But for this season, I agree that Dogecoin is likely to follow the price trend of Bitcoin. It may be an impact because Dogecoin is well known developed by Elon Musk. If there is no Elon Musk factor, I think Dogecoin won't be a part of the top coins. Dogecoin looks quite stable because there are good performance on Dogecoin lately.
Yeah Currently one of the people who has an important influence on Cryptocurrency price movements is Elon Musk. However, Elon Musk does not completely have the power to move the market because this all depends on the whale who tries to provide support for Elon Musk's statement or not, if so. the whales are very profitable then market conditions will be pumped up as happened some time ago with the price of Dogecoin.

Elon musk is a famous person who can influence the market, he also pauses. And Dogecoin is strongly supported by Elon Musk in his promotions. but we understand that Elon Musk is a businessman, who only does things that benefit himself.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2024, 05:32:30 PM »
A few days ago the price of Dogecoin was very low, but now the price has increased significantly. As Bitcoin prices rise, all unique coins rise in price, triggering a short bull run as the Bitcoin halving begins. Here thousands of investors can't control their greed and will sell their holdings if their profit is small. No one will make such mistakes 2025 will see the highest Coin ATH price increase so all investors will be prepared for 2025. Those who are holding Dogecoin should hold on because in 2025 Dogecoin will be worth $1.
If this really happens, the price of Dogecoin can go to $1, then more and more meme coins will appear in 2025 and will disappear in 2026 why because in 2025 the alt season may occur by utilizing the hype moment of meme coins like Dogecoin, which is enough to pump meme coins for a while after that it will be forgotten.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2024, 07:34:42 PM »
If this really happens, the price of Dogecoin can go to $1, then more and more meme coins will appear in 2025 and will disappear in 2026 why because in 2025 the alt season may occur by utilizing the hype moment of meme coins like Dogecoin, which is enough to pump meme coins for a while after that it will be forgotten.
Dogecoin may have the potential to reach a price of $1 but that all requires a lot of money to burn, Elon Musk might consider raising the price of Dogecoin again but no one knows when that will happen. It seems like Dogecoin fans have decreased because currently there are lots of meme coins new thing created.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2339
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:04:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2024, 10:35:50 PM »
A few days ago I bought Dogecoin because I was suffering from fomo. Doge coin can be used to pay for the purchase of a Tesla car, but instead of the price of Doge going up, the price of Doge coin went down and my balance was minus 20. However, after I checked the market, it turned out that not only Doge had gone down but  the price of all coins has also fallen. However, I still believe the Doge price will recover soon in the next few days. Doge price is still far from ATH t, I will hold my coins until I make a decent profit.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2024, 03:23:14 PM »
A few days ago I bought Dogecoin because I was suffering from fomo. Doge coin can be used to pay for the purchase of a Tesla car, but instead of the price of Doge going up, the price of Doge coin went down and my balance was minus 20. However, after I checked the market, it turned out that not only Doge had gone down but  the price of all coins has also fallen. However, I still believe the Doge price will recover soon in the next few days. Doge price is still far from ATH t, I will hold my coins until I make a decent profit.

Stay calm mate, this is just a correction. Not only doge fell but almost all altcoins. I suggest holding on to your coins because the bitcoin halving will happen next month, we will see the price development at that time. You choose a good meme coin to hold, doge shib and PEPE are potential meme coins. Good luck
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2024, 05:46:56 PM »
Dogecoin may have the potential to reach a price of $1 but that all requires a lot of money to burn, Elon Musk might consider raising the price of Dogecoin again but no one knows when that will happen. It seems like Dogecoin fans have decreased because currently there are lots of meme coins new thing created.
Actually, I don't really expect much from Dogecoin, the first reason is because I only have a small amount of Dogecoin, the second reason is because Dogecoin is only pumped high if there are influencers who discuss it so I'm just resigned to Dogecoin, if later Dogecoin is pumped high to $1 I am very grateful but if Dogecoin price drops I can only be sincere.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2024, 05:46:56 PM »

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2024, 08:34:12 PM »

Stay calm mate, this is just a correction. Not only doge fell but almost all altcoins. I suggest holding on to your coins because the bitcoin halving will happen next month, we will see the price development at that time. You choose a good meme coin to hold, doge shib and PEPE are potential meme coins. Good luck
Thank you for your support brother, by the way my asset value has fallen 40% since this correction. Actually, I'm not surprised that there will be a correction, but why did I make this mistake. Entering the market at the wrong time. 
OK, I will save your recommendations, Doge and Shiba, and I will collect PEPE now.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2024, 10:49:05 PM »
Thank you for your support brother, by the way my asset value has fallen 40% since this correction. Actually, I'm not surprised that there will be a correction, but why did I make this mistake. Entering the market at the wrong time. 
OK, I will save your recommendations, Doge and Shiba, and I will collect PEPE now.
Currently the price of cryptocurrency has collapsed again and it seems like the price is falling further, have you cut off or are you still holding onto your assets until the price rises again someday? Maybe the advice I can give is to keep holding onto the assets you already own, even though the exchange rate has lost more than 40%, but when the price rises it will come back again. In contrast, when you sell it, you will lose the asset forever and you will only suffer losses.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2024, 01:12:11 PM »
Dogecoin is very old. it is a meme coin but it is not in list of hot meme coins currently dominating the market. and in my opinion Dogecoin has already passed it's prime era. I don't think dogecoin will break its all time high now because now it has so many competitors.
 so if you want to rid the roller coster of memecoin and try your luck to earn a lot of money then then you better look for other memecoins. new memecoins which are launched recently and are in buzz right now.
And for general investment, there is a lot other coins available better than dogecoin.
Dogecoin is an old altcoin and it is a meme coin too.

It is different than other meme cryptocurrencies which are meme tokens, not  meme coins. We must be clear between coins and tokens, meme coins and meme tokens.

Dogecoin is also a very good cryptocurrency for fund movement because first, it has a Proof of Work blockchain and second its blockchain is good. If you want to find Proof of Work cryptocurrencies for fund movement, Bitcoin is best and next are Dogecoin and Litecoin.

https://howmanyconfs.com/

Yeah doge is meme coin, not meme token. But it's still meme didn't have good project. Just popularized by famous people , Elon Musk CEO of Tesla. Meme is meme  , Sorry I don't confident to invest in meme coin.
I have invested in doge, maybe late . Because I trapped in high price and hols for long time.
well even if you are being trapped yet better that you are still holding Memecoin specially dogecoin? thisis safest Memecoin than everything so when you are in dogecoin then you are in safe hands(not to mentioned this is being manipulated mostly of Elon Musk)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2024, 09:43:24 PM »
Currently the price of cryptocurrency has collapsed again and it seems like the price is falling further, have you cut off or are you still holding onto your assets until the price rises again someday? Maybe the advice I can give is to keep holding onto the assets you already own, even though the exchange rate has lost more than 40%, but when the price rises it will come back again. In contrast, when you sell it, you will lose the asset forever and you will only suffer losses.
Of course, it's a shame when you experience a decline, but you don't want to hold back because the halving period has not yet occurred, and you can be sure that the increase has not yet occurred. You should remain patient by waiting for the halving period to end, where the situation will change drastically and at that time it will actually increase even more than the previous decline.
I think don't let it go, keep holding it and be patient to wait for a short time, then your joy will shine because hope has turned into happiness, not sadness.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2024, 11:47:48 PM »
I was lucky because yesterday I didn't sell my assets when the coin price was going down, I kept holding until the coin price went up again. Currently the value of my assets has returned, and I have not suffered any losses.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2024, 08:04:52 PM »
I was lucky because yesterday I didn't sell my assets when the coin price was going down, I kept holding until the coin price went up again. Currently the value of my assets has returned, and I have not suffered any losses.
Being worried about price declines is natural, but you should continue to observe everything that has been done so far so that they will come back to increase again and this is a normal thing to do in crypto. Of course, luck is with you because you don't rush to sell assets even though they seem to be going down. Manahan is one of the most effective ways you can do this, especially as the halving period approaches, Where the possibility of increase will really happen and is always looked forward to.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2024, 03:05:38 PM »
Being worried about price declines is natural, but you should continue to observe everything that has been done so far so that they will come back to increase again and this is a normal thing to do in crypto. Of course, luck is with you because you don't rush to sell assets even though they seem to be going down. Manahan is one of the most effective ways you can do this, especially as the halving period approaches, Where the possibility of increase will really happen and is always looked forward to.
Now I have sold it, and prefer to keep assets in the form of stable coins only. Before the halving, the fluctuations were very high, I was afraid that prices would suddenly drop again and I would not have time to secure assets. As long as it goes up, just sell it first, keeping in mind the price developments in the market. If, for example, it becomes possible to buy it later, then buy it again.

Offline MetaAttorney

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 03:12:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Search 10 Posts
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2024, 04:58:43 PM »
If you haven't bought (or are not trading) - it's best not to look at the chart. You will be as shocked as possible by what is happening. What's happening now is unbelievable to me!  ???

+100%, in 7 days. I think it's a tremendous return, with no need to buy a year ago and tc. Notice, with all this, Ilon Musk was not involved in this growth + there were no posts from him. Wouldn't be surprised if this person connects to this asset + helps popularize it.

P.S. If you're feeling maximum greed, it's best not to look at the charts. You can lose absolutely everything you've earned before.  8)

The growth of $DOGE has been impressive. Considering how far it has come, there's some form of optimism expressed by its community.

With the birth of $DOGE being celebrated today, there's a couple of opportunities to earn from aside just buying it primarily, the DogeDay Event on Bitget fits the bill, it is worth looking at in my opinion. Here's a link; https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1781225833455403372

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG