follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Exchange-247 - cryptocurrency exchange platform  (Read 2937 times)

Offline Exchange 247

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 11, 2024, 10:54:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Second year Anniversary
Exchange-247 - cryptocurrency exchange platform
« on: January 19, 2024, 02:34:34 PM »
About us exchange247

Exchange-247 is a supermarket of financial solutions where you can make exchange transactions with cash and electronic money, banking and payment systems, as well as cryptocurrencies! There are more than 3,000 exchange pairs available in a single interface of our platform, available 24/7!

We are a reliable crypto exchanger operating since 2020. We are represented in 70 countries and operate throughout Europe, the CIS, Asia and Africa. We provide the opportunity to perform anonymous automated exchange transactions. We support more than 3000+ exchange pairs, 112 cryptocurrencies. The company's main office is located in Antalya, Türkiye. The company employs 42 employees from 8 countries.

We strive to provide users with the ability to make fast exchange transactions 24/7 and within the same ecosystem. To ensure flexible exchange conditions, our financial supermarket offers more than 3,000 exchange pairs. We work with cash and non-cash payment methods, as well as electronic wallets and cryptocurrencies. You no longer need to use a large number of exchangers and exchanges - the capabilities of the Exchange-247 platform will cover 99% of your currency exchange tasks.

Office: Fener, 1974. Sk. No:47A, 07160 Muratpasa/Antalya, Turkey
Exchange-247 - Empowering seamless, round-the-clock exchange transactions within a unified ecosystem.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Exchange-247 - cryptocurrency exchange platform
« on: January 19, 2024, 02:34:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Exchange 247

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: March 11, 2024, 10:54:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Exchange-247 - cryptocurrency exchange platform
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 02:37:04 PM »
Financial Supermarket Exchange-247 is now available anywhere in the world.

The Exchange-247 cryptocurrency exchange platform, which has proven itself in the CIS market since 2020, is now available on a functional level and operates throughout Europe, Asia, Asia and Latin America. This step is an important milestone in the company's history, we are opening a fast and reliable exchange to the global world.

Exchange-247 is a supermarket of financial solutions where you can conduct exchange transactions with cash and electronic money, banking and payment chains, as well as cryptocurrencies! The platform’s single interface offers more than 3,000 exchange currencies, available 24/7.

The Exchange-247 platform has a global reach and operates with a reputation in more than 70 countries. We are one of the next services on the market capable of carrying out exchange transactions that matter in such a large number of locations. The main goal of the company is simply to provide a reliable and secure cryptocurrency exchange within a single ecosystem - a financial supermarket. You no longer need to use a large number of exchangers and exchanges - the capabilities of the Exchange-247 platform will cover 99% of your currency exchange tasks.

For more information about Exchange-247 and the services it offers, you can visit the company's official website at Exchange-247.com.

Online hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1661
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 12:10:08 PM »
Are you trying to advertise your service without linking? Next time, try to have the link in a clear place.
Your website link contains an Ad tracker, please delete it.

- It is stated that there are more than 20,000 people who have tried the service, but I cannot find any online reviews.
 - Below you mention partnerships with several services, but I did not find a link to your service on their pages.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DdronK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: February 07, 2024, 06:40:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts Avatar First Post
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 06:51:28 PM »
Are you trying to advertise your service without linking? Next time, try to have the link in a clear place.
Your website link contains an Ad tracker, please delete it.

- It is stated that there are more than 20,000 people who have tried the service, but I cannot find any online reviews.
 - Below you mention partnerships with several services, but I did not find a link to your service on their pages.
Hello my friend. I used this exchanger. I don’t know why the author didn’t provide a link 😡 https://exchange-247.com/ [nofollow]. Everything seemed to go fine, but I didn’t really like the interface. It’s kind of gloomy 😉 but withdrawals to almost all Ukrainian banks are provided.

Online hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 10:47:08 AM »
Hello my friend. I used this exchanger. I don’t know why the author didn’t provide a link 😡 https://exchange-247.com/. Everything seemed to go fine, but I didn’t really like the interface. It’s kind of gloomy 😉 but withdrawals to almost all Ukrainian banks are provided.

I am not talking about the interface, but I am talking about the performance of the service. Below they claim to be partners with https://www.bestchange.com/, but I do not find their name in the bestchange lists[1].
They claim more than 20,000 satisfied customers but there are no reviews online.
They claim more than 100000 exchanges per day, but we do not see the impact of this on the discussions here or anyone who said that he had tried their service.

[1] https://www.bestchange.com/list.html

Offline FarTima

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: February 09, 2024, 05:23:16 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 03:30:25 PM »
Good service but still needs improvement, it's not good to have multiple payments for the same amount, payments should be unique.
excellent and communicative help

Offline FarTima

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 04:00:12 PM »
Hello my friend. I used this exchanger. I don’t know why the author didn’t provide a link 😡 https://exchange-247.com/ [nofollow]. Everything seemed to go fine, but I didn’t really like the interface. It’s kind of gloomy 😉 but withdrawals to almost all Ukrainian banks are provided.

I am not talking about the interface, but I am talking about the performance of the service. Below they claim to be partners with https://www.bestchange.com/ [nofollow], but I do not find their name in the bestchange lists[1].
They claim more than 20,000 satisfied customers but there are no reviews online.
They claim more than 100000 exchanges per day, but we do not see the impact of this on the discussions here or anyone who said that he had tried their service.

[1] https://www.bestchange.com/list.html [nofollow]
https://webproverka.com/domain.php?exchange-247.com [nofollow]
I found this exchanger on this site. There aren't many reviews, but it seems to work. He has what I need.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 04:00:12 PM »

Online hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2024, 06:25:05 AM »
https://webproverka.com/domain.php?exchange-247.com
I found this exchanger on this site. There aren't many reviews, but it seems to work. He has what I need.

The text is in Russian so I used Google Translate to try to understand it. The platform has been operating since 2018 and yet there are not many reviews? I searched for the registration data[1] and found that it is from 2020, so checking on webproverka is useless if they cannot find out simple information like this.

[1]
Expires On2024-10-05
Registered On2020-10-05
Updated On2023-09-26

Offline Favorgems

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: January 30, 2024, 01:39:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2024, 01:12:45 PM »
These guys are amazing
the exchange took only 10 minutes
only exchanger that i use to exchange paypal to perfect money
awesome keep the good work up

Offline Bomfaten

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: February 12, 2024, 03:28:55 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2024, 06:56:33 PM »
My first ever transaction with Exchange-247 was the conversion of PayPal to Bitcoin and I am so happy with the prompt response and the delivery. The instructions given to make a transaction are so precise and easy to follow. I am really amazed by this kind of customer service. Thank you for the service rendered

Offline FeberikoFellini

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: February 16, 2024, 06:17:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2024, 07:07:37 PM »
Hello everyone, guys, please tell me what is the maximum that can be withdrawn to a bank card using this resource in Ukraine?

Offline DdronK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: February 07, 2024, 06:40:31 AM
    • View Profile

10 Posts Avatar First Post
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2024, 03:05:40 PM »
Hello everyone, guys, please tell me what is the maximum that can be withdrawn to a bank card using this resource in Ukraine?
If we are talking about a Ukrainian bank, then no matter which bank, it is better to withdraw no more than 5K in hryvnia. This rule also applies when exchanging on Exchange-247. Otherwise there are no restrictions or problems.

Offline FarTima

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2024, 06:47:20 AM »
I constantly change usdt to 247, the site is clear and the rate here is very good for visa and master card. With the conclusion of the problem no. The main thing is not to attract the attention of financial monitoring .

Offline Bomfaten

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: February 12, 2024, 03:28:55 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2024, 05:48:07 PM »
I constantly change usdt to 247, the site is clear and the rate here is very good for visa and master card. With the conclusion of the problem no. The main thing is not to attract the attention of financial monitoring .
My Second Time using Exchange-247 and I am completely satisfied with this exchange very Fast and secure service. I give you five star. 100% trusted website.

Offline FeberikoFellini

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: February 16, 2024, 06:17:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2024, 03:31:32 PM »
Guys, please tell me which other countries besides Ukraine are allowed to exchange funds on the platform Exchange-247?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG