follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Yobit: liquidity problem  (Read 3700 times)

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: Yobit: liquidity problem
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2024, 09:21:41 PM »
What makes you trust Yobit more than Binance and GateIO?
Do you have a sad story with Binance in the past? Or are you worried that your account will be frozen for no reason and without notice in the future?

In Vietnam, the majority of users started their crypto journey with Binance and have stayed with Binance until now. We are satisfied with the services, liquidity and support from Binance. Those are things I haven't found on Yobit until now 😭

I had dogecoin on Yobit before I just kept it there for a long period I just remember when the price of dogecoin suddenly skyrocketed and I tried to recover my Yobit account but after gaining access again to my account I noticed it was gone but I have different coins actually lots of shitcoins that I don't remember when and where did I get them.

So that's my bad experience on Yobit they replace my coins with shitcoins that don't have any value.
Take note it seems Dogecoin is trying to go to the moon.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2024, 09:21:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2024, 08:28:40 AM »
I stopped trusting Binance, as funny as it may sound but I'd rather trust my money to Yobit, they have never restricted anyone, on GateIO I never traded at all, there were a couple of times that I sold some tokens there and that's it, I agree with you that you should trade on exchanges where there is liquidity but I am now a little bit away from frantic trading and prefer measured.
What makes you trust Yobit more than Binance and GateIO?
Do you have a sad story with Binance in the past? Or are you worried that your account will be frozen for no reason and without notice in the future?

In Vietnam, the majority of users started their crypto journey with Binance and have stayed with Binance until now. We are satisfied with the services, liquidity and support from Binance. Those are things I haven't found on Yobit until now 😭
I do not call to trade on the exchange Yobit, I brought this exchange just as an example and it is not really convenient to trade there, I earn money there but I do not trade, I recently described it in a thread about the exchange Yobit, about the exchange Binance I will say this, I previously traded fixed assets only on it and I lived a couple of years ago in another country that Binance decided to ban and recently even banned trading on p2p, so I decided that if the exchange does so when it wants to, I will not support such an exchange.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:17:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2024, 08:35:51 PM »
i think one of things that makes yobit worthy using is that even when they ask KYC, they don't enforce it to someone who doesn't want to unlike binance or any other exchange asking KYC documents despite how little your BTC in your account.

this is still one of the exchange that doesn't ask KYC.  it still work like 10 years ago. although price is a little different, the exchange is the way it was and the trollbox is still there.  ;D

The Yobit exchange has many disadvantages, but the absence of KYC is a huge advantage. It is only worth keeping in mind that if an exchange still doesn't require users to verify, it is either in a jurisdiction that still doesn't regulate cryptocurrencies in any way or the exchange somehow works illegally and avoids attention from the regulators. :-X
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2024, 12:31:23 AM »
I do not call to trade on the exchange Yobit, I brought this exchange just as an example and it is not really convenient to trade there, I earn money there but I do not trade, I recently described it in a thread about the exchange Yobit, about the exchange Binance I will say this, I previously traded fixed assets only on it and I lived a couple of years ago in another country that Binance decided to ban and recently even banned trading on p2p, so I decided that if the exchange does so when it wants to, I will not support such an exchange.
I understand why you don't like Binance, I think Binance also has reasons related to legal compliance to refuse to provide services to citizens in some countries. This also applies to many other CEXs that don't continue to serve investors in Russia after the Russia-Ukraine war broke out. I think it would be better if exchanges blocked trading rights but still allowed users to withdraw assets from the exchange.

The Yobit exchange has many disadvantages, but the absence of KYC is a huge advantage. It is only worth keeping in mind that if an exchange still doesn't require users to verify, it is either in a jurisdiction that still doesn't regulate cryptocurrencies in any way or the exchange somehow works illegally and avoids attention from the regulators. :-X
Yeah, this is considered one of the biggest advantages that I have chosen to use Yobit since 2017. Currently, for reasons of convenience and good liquidity, I have switched to using other CEXs with good liquidity, such as Binance, KuCoin and GateIO.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2024, 08:28:39 PM »
I understand why you don't like Binance, I think Binance also has reasons related to legal compliance to refuse to provide services to citizens in some countries. This also applies to many other CEXs that don't continue to serve investors in Russia after the Russia-Ukraine war broke out. I think it would be better if exchanges blocked trading rights but still allowed users to withdraw assets from the exchange.
I discovered for myself that if I can be prohibited from trading on national grounds, then this is not right, I do not support this war and I previously lived in Russia, but after the war began I left it because I do not support the Russian government, but in fact, someone still believes that such people should suffer somehow, I can say this, if I am a good person and someone does not understand this and confuses me with the masses and especially with the mass politics of that country, then for me this person or organization is like that like Binance they will be considered inadequate and it is better not to deal with inadequate people or companies.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2024, 12:35:51 AM »
I discovered for myself that if I can be prohibited from trading on national grounds, then this is not right, I do not support this war and I previously lived in Russia, but after the war began I left it because I do not support the Russian government, but in fact, someone still believes that such people should suffer somehow, I can say this, if I am a good person and someone does not understand this and confuses me with the masses and especially with the mass politics of that country, then for me this person or organization is like that like Binance they will be considered inadequate and it is better not to deal with inadequate people or companies.
I think Binance also does not want to give up a potential market in Russia, but pressure from the majority of international users causes Binance to also act to support peace. The simplest way is to limit features and gradually ban users in Russia.

Binance said it was to avoid money laundering or funding the Russian military, but I think they just wanted to show that they did something to accompany peace-loving people.

A few exchanges are doing the same thing, and I'm also affected as a few accounts have been frozen even though I'm not a Russian citizen 😭
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2024, 07:47:56 AM »
I think Binance also does not want to give up a potential market in Russia, but pressure from the majority of international users causes Binance to also act to support peace. The simplest way is to limit features and gradually ban users in Russia.

Binance said it was to avoid money laundering or funding the Russian military, but I think they just wanted to show that they did something to accompany peace-loving people.

A few exchanges are doing the same thing, and I'm also affected as a few accounts have been frozen even though I'm not a Russian citizen 😭
So it's better to have liquidity problems like on Yobit ) than to have withdrawal problems in the future))). There are exchanges like Kukoin, Baybit, Huobi, they also have very good liquidity and I trade on some of them and I don't think that they can restrict me in any way.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2024, 07:47:56 AM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2024, 10:08:58 PM »
So it's better to have liquidity problems like on Yobit ) than to have withdrawal problems in the future))). There are exchanges like Kukoin, Baybit, Huobi, they also have very good liquidity and I trade on some of them and I don't think that they can restrict me in any way.

You're right, we should think about liquidity of exchange.
Exchange which you shared, I prefer used in Kucoin, binance And Huobi
They have good liquidity.
We should choose reputable exchange, don't use Yobit.
I never trade at there.
Especially, I personally prefer used in binance, good liquidity and high volume.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2024, 07:34:03 AM »

You're right, we should think about liquidity of exchange.
Exchange which you shared, I prefer used in Kucoin, binance And Huobi
They have good liquidity.
We should choose reputable exchange, don't use Yobit.
I never trade at there.
Especially, I personally prefer used in binance, good liquidity and high volume.
I do not trade there too )))) I only earn money there, I trade on other exchanges where it is much more convenient and where there is trading through IP keys, I trade through a special program, to trade on Yobit through this program is unrealistic and therefore it is inconvenient for me to trade, also there is no normal liquidity.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG