follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin Dump Signifcant After Halving  (Read 4538 times)

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Bitcoin Dump Signifcant After Halving
« on: January 14, 2024, 12:39:59 AM »

Bitcoin is not obedient to anyone, Bitcoin is not related to anyone and its price always changes every time it trades.
I created this thread because it just relies on my imagination when everyone wants to be happy with Bitcoin prices "going up".
*I will imagine, what if Bitcoin's price drops after the Chalving Block is reached, for example now the Bitcoin price is around 42,400 USD, after the Bitcoin Halving it drops significantly to 22,400 USD, the difference is up to 20,000 USD.
*I don't want to get lost in the excitement of many people, I want to try to analyze myself differently from most people, and this is my question to you:

-What do you think, will you still continue to buy Bitcoin?
-Will you continue to HodL Bitcoin?
-If you saw the price of Bitcoin drop significantly to 22,400 USD, how would you feel?
-What prayer did you say when Bitcoin touched the price of 22,400 USD?

+You can say everything but this is my imaginations because Bitcoin price very volatile.
+See in the screenshot above, 99 days to reach Blockhalving, that's soon and that's my lucky number, namely 99!
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin Dump Signifcant After Halving
« on: January 14, 2024, 12:39:59 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
Re: Bitcoin Dump Signifcant After Halving
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 03:18:57 AM »
This is my third cycle, I got to know cryptos and BTC in 2017, and I've often witnessed events that went the opposite way to what most people expected
Some halvings don't make the price go up, some token burns don't make the price go up or stay up, etc.
Regarding halving, at least in my opinion, the most prudent thing to do is to wait for some volatility in the short term, so it's preferable not to sell anything and those who are buying, make the purchases by DCA
In the long term it should go up in value if it maintains the same patterns

I'll continue to hodl my BTC, I don't have any intentions to sell, I don't think BTC will fall to 22k, but it will be a normal day in BTC if it happens  ;D

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1671
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 11:30:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 03:39:56 AM »
The equation is simple here: supply and demand. Whenever demand is increased and supply is constant or decreasing, the price increases and vice versa.

In halving, what happens is that the supply decreases, but the demand is either constant or increasing. Therefore, in the long term, the price increases, but in the short term, these sharp changes may not be clear. For example, if transaction fees increase, we will find that the return from the block may equal 6.25 Bitcoins, exactly as it is. Now, there is no guarantee that demand will be constant or high because sometimes the demand for Bitcoin decreases immediately after halving.

So, in the long term (6-12 months) of halving, the price will start to increase, and therefore you need to wait until October before we see a real rise in the price. Until then, the price of Bitcoin will be between $30,000 and $69,000 unless a unique event occurs.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:03 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 04:08:16 AM »
As per my experienced, the effect of the halving will not be immediately felt. Meaning, it will take weeks or months for the price to move on and then start that parabolic rise. Although we also have to understand that there could be factors that might stall the price for sometime.

But the thing is that once it got it running, it's going to be very hard to stop as the bulls are obviously taking over the market.

So if there is a dump then you shouldn't be nervous or something, it's just that the market is making a correction before we can move forward and reach new all time high again.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1097
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:00:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 05:40:01 AM »
-If you saw the price of Bitcoin drop significantly to 22,400 USD, how would you feel?

Yes, even if Bitcoin drops to $22,400 in value I will still buy Bitcoin in fact I will buy more Bitcoin if that happens. Of course I will keep Holding my Bitcoin even if it drops below $20k but at the same time I will keep accumulating more Bitcoin to increase my portfolio.

I won't feel anything bad even if Bitcoin's price goes up to $22,400 because that would open great possibilities for those who want to accumulate more Bitcoin. I believe it would be a golden chance for the ones who know about bull run and they will accumulate a lot of Bitcoin when they see it at such low price values.

I won't say any prayer but I'll try my best to sell most of the non useful stuff that I have and invest those in Bitcoin. I will have to wait just two years to reap the profits when Bitcoin reaches its ATH. The ones who believe in Bitcoin and the bull market will always do that.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2024, 06:42:21 AM »

My plan is that I will continue my investments using the DCA method. I don't have a lot of money to invest, I can't invest more than what I earn from here. Those who invest using the DCA method for a long time never consider the market conditions.

Of course I will continue to hold because I will hold the investment for a long time.

If I see the price of Bitcoin drop to $22400 I will feel very bad because I always think that if I could have invested now then maybe my investment would have grown a lot in the future and I could have made a lot of money from it.

I watched the price of bitcoin go through $22,400 and prayed that now I have no means of earning, maybe if the opportunity comes again later, I will have an opportunity to invest.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2024, 06:59:25 AM »
+You can say everything but this is my imaginations because Bitcoin price very volatile.
It's scary if Bitcoin drops to 20,000 USD, it looks like altcoins will also lose more than -80% of their value.
For me it would feel very scary and sad because surely all the markets would turn bloody and red and everyone would panic.
I will continue to buy Bitcoin and will tell my father that I will borrow his money to buy more Bitcoin, I will explain to my father first what Bitcoin is and immediately buy Bitcoin.
For those who are experienced in Bitcoin, they will definitely say that if the Halving moment then the Bitcoin price drops by -50%, they will definitely buy more Bitcoin, but for beginners in Bitcoin, I'm sure they will be skeptical. LOL

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2024, 06:59:25 AM »

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2024, 08:49:30 AM »
I will definitely invest because I am never afraid to invest in Bitcoin. One should not dream that investing in Bitcoin will always bring benefits, because I have numbers to buy no matter how low the price of Bitcoin is. Those who invested in Bitcoin when it reached $16,500 in early 2023 benefited the most. Because the price of Bitcoin has tripled in one year, if you had bought Bitcoin for $1000, you would have made $3000 in profit in just one year.

There is still a chance that Bitcoin will halve in April 2024. A total of three halvings have already taken place since Bitcoin's inception, and each halving has increased the price of Bitcoin by several times. So I don't want to miss this bitcoin halving in 2024, that's why I'm invested because the price of bitcoin is sure to increase.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2024, 09:35:33 AM »
There are a lot of "what ifs?" But my short answer to your question:

Yes, I will continue to buy Bitcoin and Holding. This is very easy, even if the prices drop by half, as you say, and the price of Bitcoin becomes 22K$, it will be a great opportunity for those who want to accumulate.

In my personal opinion, Bitcoin has gained great confidence among everyone, and any decrease in the price will lead to a significant increase in demand, which will lead to the price rising again, and so on.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2024, 11:42:24 AM »
Yes, I will continue to buy Bitcoin and Holding. This is very easy, even if the prices drop by half, as you say, and the price of Bitcoin becomes 22K$, it will be a great opportunity for those who want to accumulate.

In my personal opinion, Bitcoin has gained great confidence among everyone, and any decrease in the price will lead to a significant increase in demand, which will lead to the price rising again, and so on.

When the price of BTC drops dramatically, as in the example to 20k USD (from now, 42k), most people disbelieve in BTC

Sentiment changes so quickly that few continue to buy BTC and follow the emotion of the moment, and even sell their BTC thinking it will die.
Those who manage to overcome this feeling and keep buying reap the rewards after a while.
What I mean is that sentiment changes a lot, today we're optimistic, but a quick move to 20k can bring all the distrust back and the cycle repeats itself
But I believe that BTC won't fall to 20k again in normal situations

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2024, 01:06:42 PM »

Bitcoin is a forever investment , though sometimes we need to sell but will surely buy after mate.
[/quote
this is also my forever strategy , may change to sell and buy sometimes but also continue to HODL when proper timing.
-What prayer did you say when Bitcoin touched the price of 22,400 USD?[/color][/size][/b]
i Dont have to say anything but to BUY BUY and BUY because this is the cheapest price we will ever have forever , you will never see this low in your lifetime.
+See in the screenshot above, 99 days to reach Blockhalving, that's soon and that's my lucky number, namely 99!
lets share a toast when this bull market comes after Halving .

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3441
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 02:50:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2024, 01:17:10 PM »
Well, you have to give a more specific timeline on after halving. The year 2025 is likely the time when a huge dump happens. Before that, BTC could pump to twice its current price. As to what strategy I would use, maybe sell everything by January 2025 (the latest) and then wait for the market to turn red. I'll take the time to buy again in preparation for the next cycle.

IyemRoker

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2024, 02:19:47 PM »
@rdluffy After I read this thread from the OP's writing to the last reply, I believe you more, because according to you, the basic thoughts are exactly the same as mine.
Bitcoin dropping by half the price difference makes everyone crazy, afraid and thinking negatively, there are many examples on various Telegram channels about Bitcoin.
Just dropping a little by a difference of 3000-5000 USD has written various bad news and such, especially this which can penetrate the difference of more than 20,000 USD, this is very scary.
Some people will continue to buy Bitcoin, maybe when the price falls to 22,400 USD, I will buy Bitcoin gradually because my basic thinking is still afraid that it will fall even further, maybe 15,000, 10,000, or maybe 5,000 USD.

I typed this thread and felt very afraid if it really happened and in the last paragraph I replied to this thread I was also afraid that Bitcoin would dump to a price of 5000 USD.  :( :(

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2024, 03:32:40 PM »
After the halving, the price will not automatically rise, it will take a long time after this event, how do we know, because looking at the previous cycle with the 2020 halving and then the increase in the following year, so it would be natural if the price fell, I would not be surprised, maybe I would try to speculate.

It's a good opportunity, will continue to buy when the price drops to half.
Of course HODL, because if you sell then it's the same as suicide.
Don't worry when bitcoin drops to $22K in theory bitcoin always returns to a high price.
When the price touches $22K, it will buy by lumpsum preparing money for it.

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:18:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2024, 03:45:31 PM »

When the price of BTC drops dramatically, as in the example to 20k USD (from now, 42k), most people disbelieve in BTC

Sentiment changes so quickly that few continue to buy BTC and follow the emotion of the moment, and even sell their BTC thinking it will die.
Those who manage to overcome this feeling and keep buying reap the rewards after a while.
What I mean is that sentiment changes a lot, today we're optimistic, but a quick move to 20k can bring all the distrust back and the cycle repeats itself
But I believe that BTC won't fall to 20k again in normal situations
Wise people like to invest patiently as you said.  Because Bitcoin is a currency that will never disappear.  If you lose patience in a little bit, then no success will come from holding.  A bit of a dumping in the price of Bitcoin makes many people lose their heads, but he does not think that pumping again is normal.  Everyone knows that the halving year for Bitcoin comes every four years.  Investors have been holding Bitcoin for a long time for this period.  I think those holding large amounts of bitcoins are going to get the results very soon.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG