follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin gives you freedom.  (Read 2188 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Bitcoin gives you freedom.
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2024, 08:36:47 AM »

I know about Bitcoin and I have investments in Bitcoin and I do all other things with Bitcoin but they are completely at my discretion. One of the greatest freedoms in life is to be able to do things on time and do things as you please, and this freedom is what Bitcoin gives us.

in my opinion, freedom is do things according to our time and not under pressure from the boss.
Bitcoin give us a freedom. We can gain profit to fulfill our needs.
Some friends quit their real jobs and focus on crypto.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2024, 08:36:47 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2024, 09:25:02 AM »
Bitcoin is the only independent currency where you can easily invest if you want and get financial benefits from it. Of course, it is true that when you work under another, you must take his permission and face many difficulties. Also when you do a person's job you have to work hard for money and finish your work on time otherwise you will never get paid. But when you invest in Bitcoin it will depend on you and protect your privacy as well as support you financially. Financial freedom is always possible by investing in Bitcoin but the benefits and privacy that investing elsewhere will not provide. And there is no place to do bitcoins rather you can invest bitcoins from anywhere you want if you have money and from here you can be financially prosperous.

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2024, 09:39:18 AM »
 I've found in this cryptocurrency asset a unique opportunity to control my finances without being tied to office procedures and work schedules. It gives me more freedom and comfort in managing my investments. Additionally, Bitcoin offers growth prospects and innovations that appeal to me as an investor.It frees me from dependence on a limited work schedule and gives me the opportunity to invest in my future without wasting time, it is also my hobby in my free time.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2024, 11:32:26 AM »

But if you are investing in Bitcoin, you will have the freedom to do what so ever you want because investing in Bitcoin doesn't take you time, you can do it in your house or any comfortable place.
Of course Bitcoin gives us freedom. Using Bitcoin as we wish Investing Bitcoin as we wish. If we do everything as we want then of course Bitcoin is our freedom. Bitcoin is not regulated by any government the person who owns it is a bitcoin owner so if I have bitcoins I am a bitcoin investor and owner. If Bitcoin is controlled by the government or owned by someone, we may not have freedom. Also to invest we can invest whenever we want by investing exactly the amount we need to invest.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2024, 01:02:05 PM »
But if you are investing in Bitcoin, you will have the freedom to do what so ever you want because investing in Bitcoin doesn't take you time, you can do it in your house or any comfortable place.
Its very interested with bitcoin investment, don't take many time and we can work every where during have internet access without get place such as officer how working on the office.
Investing in bitcoin actually give us freedom how to get more free time and earn much profitable the same with working in the office or other place.
But not bad ideas when becoming bitcoin investors keep work in the office or has offline working how to get double income not only from bitcoin investment but also we can use payment salary from working to invest more in bitcoin.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2024, 01:38:51 PM »
Of course Bitcoin gives us freedom. Using Bitcoin as we wish Investing Bitcoin as we wish. If we do everything as we want then of course Bitcoin is our freedom. Bitcoin is not regulated by any government the person who owns it is a bitcoin owner so if I have bitcoins I am a bitcoin investor and owner. If Bitcoin is controlled by the government or owned by someone, we may not have freedom. Also to invest we can invest whenever we want by investing exactly the amount we need to invest.
The use of Bitcoin should be very free, and no one can control or regulate it. The problem is that people who accept payments using Bitcoin are currently still rare because many people know that Bitcoin price movements are very fluctuating, and there are also those who don't know how to use Bitcoin, so many people still use local currency or fiat.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 792
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:38:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2024, 03:34:20 PM »
This is one thing that makes me to love bitcoin, because you don't need to stress yourself in investing in it. As long as you have steady income, you just invest in a comfortable way ING DCA with an amount that after all expenses for the month as be taken care of, the remaining one can be put into bitcoin as savings. Nobody knows if you have any investment. Bitcoin has made having an investment easy especially the poor ones, who don't earn much, but with discipline and sacrifice, they could still invest something for a better tomorrow. Bitcoin investment does not deprive you from carrying out your daily activities or stopping you from investing in any other business and asset.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2024, 03:34:20 PM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2024, 09:41:14 PM »
I think bitcoin can gives us financial and others economical freedom. Bitcoin is more trusted currency and It's growth is huge. If we saw Bitcoin's price then we saw bitcoin price increased gradually even sometimes speedily. In 2009 Bitcoin price was near about $0.1 But after 2/3 year bitcoin price was near about $15/20 and and in the year of 2014/2015 bitcoin price near about $100. And 2016-2020 it was $1000 to $19500. And 2021 bitcoin price hit near about $65k. Now it’s price near about $50k.

So we see Bitcoin price increased. So it is proven that bitcoin price is growing regularly. If anyone invest on bitcoin and hold it for 3-5 year his life will be changed there has no doubt. On the otherhand,  we can earn Bitcoin various way. So if we hold bitcoin or earn Bitcoin then, our life will be changed . So i can easily tell bitcoin will gives us freedom there has no doubt.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2024, 11:46:04 PM »
This is one thing that makes me to love bitcoin, because you don't need to stress yourself in investing in it. As long as you have steady income, you just invest in a comfortable way ING DCA with an amount that after all expenses for the month as be taken care of, the remaining one can be put into bitcoin as savings. Nobody knows if you have any investment. Bitcoin has made having an investment easy especially the poor ones, who don't earn much, but with discipline and sacrifice, they could still invest something for a better tomorrow. Bitcoin investment does not deprive you from carrying out your daily activities or stopping you from investing in any other business and asset.
As you have mentioned, I really agree with the steps you suggest because storing assets in the form of bitcoin for a very long time will, of course, provide many benefits. Bitcoin is a smart choice and better than other coins because its price movements are not necessarily the same as those of Bitcoin, which always increases in price and is very promising.

Offline Mia Chloe

• Activity: 329
  • Last Active: April 01, 2024, 10:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2024, 12:07:57 AM »
Bitcoin like I always say is the Og of the crypto space. Aside from the fact that Bitcoin has become a suitable asset and an almost outstanding P2P currency, it has also retained it's trail of financial freedom. And definitely yes part of Satoshi NAKAMOTO reason for the creation of Bitcoin was freedom and Bitcoin did achieve the freedom of finance it was created for.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2024, 12:58:09 AM »
I agree with this, Bitcoin will lead us to have freedom in the future if we invested in it today. The freedom that we didn't get before, and the freedom that what we really need. In the future we can manage our time and focus on what we really want in life because making money won't bother us again. This is why a lot of people in the world investing in Bitcoin because this is what they aiming for. So we have to be positive if there is a dump because it's normally happen in the chart of Bitcoin if we look back at it's history. Keep accumulating!

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2024, 01:20:38 AM »
The reason why I love blockchain technology and cryptocurency investment which also includes trading is because, I don't even need any professional qualifications before I can invest in Bitcoin and other coins, I don't need any degree before I can start trading and I don't need any university certificate to benefit from blockchain technology.
Blockchain is so transparent and any can just utilize it without any too much demand of professional knowledge. I don't have enough money yet to invest into Bitcoin but even while am still studying in the university, I can easily invest in Bitcoin.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2024, 05:07:09 AM »
It is true for some people that Bitcoin can work independently. Those who can afford to invest in Bitcoin and have knowledge about it can benefit from investing here. And it is not the case that you will become profitable immediately after investing in Bitcoin. For this you may have to invest your money first and then wait for a certain period of time. Also those who are financially weak may find it difficult to invest their money here even if they want to. On the other hand those who are in any job or other employment must be earning money through their work. Rather, if they work, there is no possibility of financial loss from here. On the other hand, investing in Bitcoin is not always profitable. Here there are losses as well as gains. I personally think you must find an employment. Then Bitcoin investment is up to you.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2024, 06:33:00 AM »

I agree with this, Bitcoin will lead us to have freedom in the future if we invested in it today. The freedom that we didn't get before, and the freedom that what we really need. In the future we can manage our time and focus on what we really want in life because making money won't bother us again. This is why a lot of people in the world investing in Bitcoin because this is what they aiming for. So we have to be positive if there is a dump because it's normally happen in the chart of Bitcoin if we look back at it's history. Keep accumulating!

The reason why I prefer to invest and do transaction in bitcoin , because I think Investing in Bitcoin can  offer potential for financial freedom , We can do transactions anytime.
We can manage our time in life, and we don't need to reveal our personal  ID, we remain anonymous.  Even though some exchanges ask KYC, we can choose other exchange without KYC.
This is the freedom I want...
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 36B

• Activity: 88
  • Last Active: March 29, 2024, 09:51:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2024, 07:34:08 AM »
The reason why I prefer to invest and do transaction in bitcoin , because I think Investing in Bitcoin can  offer potential for financial freedom , We can do transactions anytime.
We can manage our time in life, and we don't need to reveal our personal  ID, we remain anonymous.  Even though some exchanges ask KYC, we can choose other exchange without KYC.
This is the freedom I want...
Your reason for choosing BTC as an investment place is very correct and apart from that, Bitcoin provides transaction services that are always anonymous so it is very safe for those who are worried about data security. There are some exchanges that do not need to carry out KYC, but so far such exchanges will provide a small limit for transactions every day.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG