follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Binance Limits Services to Russian Users  (Read 16919 times)

Offline MRY

• Activity: 312
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:24:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Signature Avatar
Re: Binance Limits Services to Russian Users
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2024, 05:12:42 PM »
I don't like this because it shows that the crypto market is also influenced by politics. Binance should limit sanctions to individuals directly involved in this war instead of impacting all Russian users. The Russian people also opposed this war.

You see, that would require too much work and investment. So what do these companies do? They just put a blanket ban over everybody, because justice is too expensive to be served.

Meanwhile the actual puppet-masters behind the Ukraine war get to move their funds freely, with fiat, and be relatively unharmed. In fact, it's really only North Korea who is rampantly abusing crypto privacy.
I wonder why many countries that have a lot of money, such as North Korea, America and other countries, really like war? Couldn't the money we spend on war be used for humanitarian action and would make the world live longer? If war continues, the worst impact will be to destroy the world so that the world will not have a long lifespan.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2024, 05:12:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:10:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2024, 12:54:48 PM »
I don't like this because it shows that the crypto market is also influenced by politics. Binance should limit sanctions to individuals directly involved in this war instead of impacting all Russian users. The Russian people also opposed this war.

You see, that would require too much work and investment. So what do these companies do? They just put a blanket ban over everybody, because justice is too expensive to be served.

Meanwhile the actual puppet-masters behind the Ukraine war get to move their funds freely, with fiat, and be relatively unharmed. In fact, it's really only North Korea who is rampantly abusing crypto privacy.
I wonder why many countries that have a lot of money, such as North Korea, America and other countries, really like war? Couldn't the money we spend on war be used for humanitarian action and would make the world live longer? If war continues, the worst impact will be to destroy the world so that the world will not have a long lifespan.
I agree with you, I also don't like war. What is their purpose in fighting? Is it showing its power to the world? I don't think it's necessary, because citizens need comfort in their lives. It is better to carry out mediation so that there is no prolonged war, this is not good for the world

Online enwi

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: Today at 08:49:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #107 on: Today at 05:17:05 AM »

I agree with you, I also don't like war. What is their purpose in fighting? Is it showing its power to the world? I don't think it's necessary, because citizens need comfort in their lives. It is better to carry out mediation so that there is no prolonged war, this is not good for the world
Usually war is only carried out by people who are thirsty for power, even though they don't know that their lifespan cannot be long, so it would be useless if they controlled everything in this world, but the lifespan we have is still limited and cannot be eternal. The person who started the war should have made himself immortal in order to have a long life and enjoy the results of the war he had fought.

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1343
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:32:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad Signature Avatar
« Reply #108 on: Today at 05:54:13 AM »

They like weapons, not war. Actual war entails mass casualties and economic recession in the warring countries. I don't think the majority of governments want that (except for Russia, evidently!  :( ), however they are thirsty for an endless supply of new weapons to replace the old weapons once they become obsolete, since they see all the other governments doing that as well.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████