follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Isn't this funny that there's a lot of memecoin variants?  (Read 522 times)

Offline XFinite

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:18:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Karma Search
Isn't this funny that there's a lot of memecoin variants?
« on: April 22, 2024, 11:48:17 AM »
So, it just came to my mind, since I was recently looking at some crypto coins/tokens in coinmarketcap, I see a lot of pepe variants, and I'm thinking how many people are aware of OG Pepe? I am not saying it's disrespectful, but it's good that it's still being pushed by the name of PEPE.
If I talk about DOGE now, there's a lot of variants there, that you can just type doge in cmc, there'll be a lot of results of memecoins.

But anyways, moral of the story is that some OG memecoins aren't moving in price or got abandoned by real devs. So some devs literally go with their own name,  add OG names into it ; making old communities come up to make it up to the top by raiding and mainly if you can make profits with it without being greedy. Am I right?  :) Also wondering how many of you invested in memecoins last time? Or did you quit too soon?  :P

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Isn't this funny that there's a lot of memecoin variants?
« on: April 22, 2024, 11:48:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Smcchamp

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:03:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Quick Poster Karma
Re: Isn't this funny that there's a lot of memecoin variants?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 11:25:24 PM »
So, it just came to my mind, since I was recently looking at some crypto coins/tokens in coinmarketcap, I see a lot of pepe variants, and I'm thinking how many people are aware of OG Pepe? I am not saying it's disrespectful, but it's good that it's still being pushed by the name of PEPE.
If I talk about DOGE now, there's a lot of variants there, that you can just type doge in cmc, there'll be a lot of results of memecoins.

But anyways, moral of the story is that some OG memecoins aren't moving in price or got abandoned by real devs. So some devs literally go with their own name,  add OG names into it ; making old communities come up to make it up to the top by raiding and mainly if you can make profits with it without being greedy. Am I right?  :) Also wondering how many of you invested in memecoins last time? Or did you quit too soon?  :P

I think people go for variants cos of the low market cap. there's potential to get more ROI off variants. For example, APU is a pepe variant and has been making waves on X. Joined their community today and they were all excited. Probably due to a new listing and new airdrop opportunity called PoolX.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 04:46:25 PM »
One thing that is normal is that if the main coin is Fomo, there will be coins that are clones of the coin that is being Fomo, like PEPE, there will be many that carry the name PEPE and add whatever initials, and the circulation of these coins will not last long.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1122
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:48:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 04:52:30 PM »
Most of those meme coin variants are actually rug pulls. They are created to gain attention of the greedy investors and within hours to days the original creator of such meme coins, who's actually a scammer, will remove the liquidity and take the money of the investors.

In some cases a creator holds 99.9% of the coins and release only 0.1% of it for the investors and when such malicious people get enough funds from investors then they move 99.9% of their coins from their personal wallets for selling and that liquidates other investors funds.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:40:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 09:53:39 PM »
Lately the memecoin project has indeed exploded quite a lot and even every second there is always a new memecoin on every network, especially on the SOLANA and BASE networks which are now still memecoin hype.

There are many variants of memecoin that cannot be controlled, anyone can make and market their memecoin, whether it has to use their own name or another name that is a bit similar to the top memecoin projects.

But it's okay, it all depends on who buys, if it's hype and gives profits to the initial holder it will be quite successful, but the risk of losing is also great.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15862
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:29:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 12:15:55 AM »
Lately the memecoin project has indeed exploded quite a lot and even every second there is always a new memecoin on every network, especially on the SOLANA and BASE networks which are now still memecoin hype.

There are many variants of memecoin that cannot be controlled, anyone can make and market their memecoin, whether it has to use their own name or another name that is a bit similar to the top memecoin projects.

But it's okay, it all depends on who buys, if it's hype and gives profits to the initial holder it will be quite successful, but the risk of losing is also great.
Memes are created for fun, and so are memecoins. I often follow the memecoin craze with a rather relaxed mood, especially when reading news about young millionaires because they invested in memecoins. I used to invest in memecoins, but now I only focus on BTC and top ALTS, I will only invest in memecoins with a few $ after taking profits on BTC and ALTS in 2025.

I think we cannot stop the development of memecoins and their many variations. They are just cheap tricks to attract investors and the team behind them will soon disappear with millions of $. We should only control our greed and avoid losing money in such memecoin projects. Money should be invested in the most promising projects in the market: Ethereum, Solana, BNB chain, Aptos, Sui, Sei...
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:34:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 06:46:23 PM »
So some devs literally go with their own name,  add OG names into it ; making old communities come up to make it up to the top by raiding and mainly if you can make profits with it without being greedy.
I think this is a funny statement. Maybe the old Dogecoin or other creators from the satoshi era who didn't pre-mine or hold 90% of the supply have that "not for profit" mindset, but now? I bet greed is the main motivation. Why would they make new forks, launch new tokens, control 90% of the supply, and so on if they don't want to maximize their profits? Personally, I'd rather hope this trend dies so the market is not saturated with scams, but it seems unlikely to happen.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 06:46:23 PM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1069
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2024, 02:52:44 PM »
not interested in any Memecoins now but Dogecoin and SHiba Inu and about PEPE? have been seeing many connecting into this one but for me ? have seen this many times before
that these type are just a Pump and Dump.

we are waiting for the Bull market before seeing them grows , remember that it is Bitcoin that must start first before altcoins moving grow.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Last Active: Today at 08:40:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2024, 09:03:59 PM »
-snip-
I think we cannot stop the development of memecoins and their many variations. They are just cheap tricks to attract investors and the team behind them will soon disappear with millions of $. We should only control our greed and avoid losing money in such memecoin projects. Money should be invested in the most promising projects in the market: Ethereum, Solana, BNB chain, Aptos, Sui, Sei...
Cheap tricks about memecoin are now tricks that make millions of dollars and also eliminate millions of dollars in just a flash.
But in fact now memecoins still remain popular and even projects with utility are not as successful as memecoins.

We are now in a new era of Memecoin, more and more Memecoins are emerging and even making big exchanges very interested as it generates billions of marketcap in an instant.

The risk is indeed great and for major investments it is recommended on the top coins Bitcoin, ETH, Solana, BNB, memecoin only as a luck trial but it will yield huge profits if you know which ones are good.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 781
  • Last Active: Today at 06:38:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2024, 07:22:31 AM »

-   You are right there; those two networks in these instances have become the nest of meme coins hyped in this field of crypto space. So be vigilant in your choices, especially since we are in a bull run right now. Triple caution is needed because, for sure, the hype is only in the beginning and it is not long-lasting in the end.

Only a few of those can really be said to be highly hyped because they were supported by big whale investors. But if you don't have backup partners, don't invest; this is just one of the things I observed in these scenarios.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4166
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2024, 06:24:59 AM »
Also wondering how many of you invested in memecoins last time? Or did you quit too soon?  :P

I am not into memecoins and all because for me this has become like a gambling type of projects. Most memecoins are not solid and in fact they will only think of their utility cases after they achieve some level of popularity. However, that is in fact the very nature of memecoins...they are here for some people to make some money and people behind any memecoin will be gone when they see that the project is going nowhere. I can see that these days, it would not be easy to start a memecoin and I think you just need some minimal capital for this enterprise and then use some hypes to reach out to as many investing people as possible. I read somewhere that 99% of new memecoins will naturally die within their first 3 weeks of existence...am not sure if that is true but the point is that they can be liken to mushroom that will sprout abundantly and then will be gone soon after. And we have to be careful in choosing what memecoins to support, if one is really so attractive to this option and then pray that they would pole-vault x100 as soon as possible otherwise one can just be wondering what happened.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 984
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:45:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #11 on: Today at 05:29:26 AM »
-snip-
Cheap tricks about memecoin are now tricks that make millions of dollars and also eliminate millions of dollars in just a flash.
But in fact now memecoins still remain popular and even projects with utility are not as successful as memecoins.

We are now in a new era of Memecoin, more and more Memecoins are emerging and even making big exchanges very interested as it generates billions of marketcap in an instant.

The risk is indeed great and for major investments it is recommended on the top coins Bitcoin, ETH, Solana, BNB, memecoin only as a luck trial but it will yield huge profits if you know which ones are good.
Indeed, that is the risk when entering meme coin, those who can follow the price movements of whales will easily make a profit, but for those who cannot follow the movements made by whales they will lose money quickly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG