follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 11537 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #255 on: April 26, 2024, 11:31:00 PM »
Calm down, friend. We just saw a correction from bitcoin yesterday and currently the price of bitcoin is starting to improve and creep up to reach the previous ATH of $73k. I still have confidence in holding altcoin, because I bought it when it was bearish last year, so bought it at a low price.
Bitcoin has improved a bit yesterday after the drop to $60k. It could reach $67k for a moment, but it dropped again to $63k. I think it is difficult to expect for $73k anymore in the near future. We may needs several time for reaching the price above $70k again. It depends on how the news in the next few days. If we have good news, the price of Bitcoin may increase again above $70k.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: April 26, 2024, 11:31:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #256 on: April 26, 2024, 11:45:49 PM »
Calm down, friend. We just saw a correction from bitcoin yesterday and currently the price of bitcoin is starting to improve and creep up to reach the previous ATH of $73k. I still have confidence in holding altcoin, because I bought it when it was bearish last year, so bought it at a low price.
Bitcoin has improved a bit yesterday after the drop to $60k. It could reach $67k for a moment, but it dropped again to $63k. I think it is difficult to expect for $73k anymore in the near future. We may needs several time for reaching the price above $70k again. It depends on how the news in the next few days. If we have good news, the price of Bitcoin may increase again above $70k.
Almost everyone has the same opinion, they are waiting for good news which will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin increasing. as it looks like bitcoin is struggling to get back to $73K. It is possible that the Bitcoin price will drop below $60K. We'll see in the next few weeks

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:12:12 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #257 on: April 27, 2024, 08:56:55 PM »
Almost everyone has the same opinion, they are waiting for good news which will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin increasing. as it looks like bitcoin is struggling to get back to $73K. It is possible that the Bitcoin price will drop below $60K. We'll see in the next few weeks
Bitcoin price is still hovering around $63k today. I don't think it can go below $60k. But if it falls below this price then the price may stop at $50k and then when the price pumps again Bitcoin may see a huge price of $100k or more. But those who believe and have enough ability to invest long term should invest in long girls and hold them for long term.  Because when someone keeps following the price of Bitcoin after investing in Bitcoin, they will panic and sell in the afternoons out of impatience.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #258 on: April 27, 2024, 09:54:05 PM »
Bitcoin price is still hovering around $63k today. I don't think it can go below $60k. But if it falls below this price then the price may stop at $50k and then when the price pumps again Bitcoin may see a huge price of $100k or more. But those who believe and have enough ability to invest long term should invest in long girls and hold them for long term.  Because when someone keeps following the price of Bitcoin after investing in Bitcoin, they will panic and sell in the afternoons out of impatience.
Just as I think, if bitcoin goes down I estimate it will still be above $50K, if it touches below $50K, it means that the ATH figure that many predict bitcoin will reach $100K will be difficult to happen. That's just my analysis. and holding for the long term is the right step if you want to invest in bitcoin.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 775
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 06:00:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2024, 06:14:55 AM »
        -   In today's time, there are many options for community investors to choose from to make a profit in this field of the cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin is not the only thing that can give a good profit; let's just talk real. I don't have anything against Bitcoin; it's actually proven.

So if you really want to make a lot of money during this bull run, especially, bitcoin is only suitable for whale investors or big companies to get a big return on their capital. But for people who are not rich or in the middle, only altcoins are suitable for them if they want to get huge earnings in the crypto space. This is just my opinion.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1110
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2024, 03:33:18 PM »
        -   In today's time, there are many options for community investors to choose from to make a profit in this field of the cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin is not the only thing that can give a good profit; let's just talk real. I don't have anything against Bitcoin; it's actually proven.

So if you really want to make a lot of money during this bull run, especially, bitcoin is only suitable for whale investors or big companies to get a big return on their capital. But for people who are not rich or in the middle, only altcoins are suitable for them if they want to get huge earnings in the crypto space. This is just my opinion.
I respect your opinion, but I also want to give my opinion on this matter.

I don't agree if you say bitcoin is only suitable for whales or people who have large capital to receive decent profits. Because the fact is that now many small investors with minimal capital are also getting big profits from bitcoin.

Indeed, altcoins can also provide big profits, but for me bitcoin will remain my first choice for investing.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 828
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:19:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2024, 08:52:13 PM »

I don't agree if you say bitcoin is only suitable for whales or people who have large capital to receive decent profits. Because the fact is that now many small investors with minimal capital are also getting big profits from bitcoin.

Indeed, altcoins can also provide big profits, but for me bitcoin will remain my first choice for investing.
Many small investors are holding bitcoin but we can't defend when whales make any news and bitcoin price easily pump or dump, many time with bitcoin correction because bad news easily controlling by whales when announcing sell their bitcoin assets and price suddenly dump.
In other way, when whale making good news informed to us have purchase many bitcoin for investing without few minutes price of bitcoin suddenly increasing too higher price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2024, 08:52:13 PM »

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 226
  • Last Active: Today at 03:02:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #262 on: April 29, 2024, 04:10:07 AM »
Besides traditional ways of investment, Bitcoin is an alternative way of investment and make a good profit. A few years back people only had traditional ways and they did not have many options. But today cryptocurrency is another viable way of investment and make money. Bitcoin is the main crypto and it had maintained a good growth over the past few years compared to other options. So holding Bitcoin will be a good way to maximize profit in the long run.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1110
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #263 on: May 01, 2024, 07:55:42 PM »

Many small investors are holding bitcoin but we can't defend when whales make any news and bitcoin price easily pump or dump, many time with bitcoin correction because bad news easily controlling by whales when announcing sell their bitcoin assets and price suddenly dump.
In other way, when whale making good news informed to us have purchase many bitcoin for investing without few minutes price of bitcoin suddenly increasing too higher price.
Can't survive like what? When there is bad news and the price of Bitcoin falls, we can still survive by holding until there is another rise. As long as we can be a little patient to wait for that moment.

What is focused here is how to get bitcoin profits by bringing in small capital, not controlling prices and the like. I have felt this myself, how the market plummets or vice versa, but if we can hold it back then it will be good for us.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #264 on: May 01, 2024, 11:56:11 PM »
Everyone must wait for the good news, they want to see the price of Bitcoin to increase again massively. But I think the good news won't impact much for now because the market looks to keep declining for the next few weeks or months. Bitcoin already reached the ATH ($73k), it needs time for correction. The price has dropped to $60k in a short time after it raise again to $67k. Now it dropped to $56k and possibly drop more below $50k. It won't be for the next few weeks to see it again around $70k, we may need few months.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1070
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #265 on: Today at 04:42:53 AM »

If you look at the history of the market last year this year until the middle of the year the market will remain red until at the end of the year the market starts to show signs of an increase, if this scheme is the same as last year maybe finding profits from the Altcoin season is not too difficult.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG