follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can not afford gas fee to exchange token - What to do?  (Read 9066 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Can not afford gas fee to exchange token - What to do?
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2024, 12:27:26 PM »
Yes, it's as simple as that. The way to do this is to send BNB to the wallet if you want to be able to transfer the tokens. And sometimes there are also exchanges that don't necessarily require $10 BNB to be able to transfer it. For this reason, it's actually not quite difficult to do it, just choose an exchange that can transfer just a little. Or even in my country there are platforms that sell BNB in small change or in this case specifically for transfer fees, so the amount is not too big either. BSC fees are also quite small compared to ETH, no, so this should be more economical in the future and can be used several times if there is BNB in the wallet.
If he makes transactions using the BSC network, then that can happen, but in this case, he may not have any BNB at all to cover the transaction fees required. Even though the BSC network transaction fees are very small, he must still have some BNB for sending fees.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2024, 12:27:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2024, 12:13:52 PM »
If have other assets in different networks just simply swap to BNB using steps from guide in that site particulary or support. Other remaining is to take from your real wallet some cash to cover the transactions throught that crypto wallet by doing deposit. Gas is cheap now.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2024, 12:14:50 PM »
If have other assets in different networks just simply swap to BNB using steps from guide in that site particulary or support. Other remaining is to take from your real wallet some cash to cover the transactions throught that crypto wallet by doing deposit. Gas is cheap now.
Well, I think this method has made it easier for those of you who want to make BNB transactions. At least with small capital, it can help you make transactions easily. Transaction fees are currently no more than $1, so it is very cheap, and this problem should be resolved quickly.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:02:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2024, 08:55:40 PM »
Well, I think this method has made it easier for those of you who want to make BNB transactions. At least with small capital, it can help you make transactions easily. Transaction fees are currently no more than $1, so it is very cheap, and this problem should be resolved quickly.
It's true that until now the network used by BNB has become the target of many people because, apart from its reputation being quite good and the most important thing that all users are looking for is very cheap fees, it's natural that everyone will switch to BNB. Of course, there are other networks that are cheap but not as famous as this one, so there's no need to worry.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:54:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2024, 11:21:35 PM »
If we talk about very cheap transaction fees then you can use several networks such as Solana which is starting to offer very cheap transaction fees with the lowest fee being 0.000005 SOL which means it is cheaper than the BSC network.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2024, 04:34:20 AM »
It's true that until now the network used by BNB has become the target of many people because, apart from its reputation being quite good and the most important thing that all users are looking for is very cheap fees, it's natural that everyone will switch to BNB. Of course, there are other networks that are cheap but not as famous as this one, so there's no need to worry.
The BNB network currently looks no longer efficient because currently there is Solana which is the opponent of the BSC network. The transaction fees used by Solana are cheaper than Binance. However, you also have to be careful because the Solana network is a new network.

• View Profile

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2024, 02:54:22 PM »
The BNB network currently looks no longer efficient because currently there is Solana which is the opponent of the BSC network. The transaction fees used by Solana are cheaper than Binance. However, you also have to be careful because the Solana network is a new network.
I think the Binance Smart Contract is still quite good to use because it seems that many people still use this platform to create new projects. Despite the advantage of having cheap token creation and transaction costs, many people end up using it to create fake tokens and it was even created with the aim of trapping people. new traders who still don't fully understand cryptocurrency.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2024, 02:54:22 PM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2024, 06:12:11 PM »
I think as long as there are still many projects that use it, it will become a reference in itself-so that trust will definitely have an impact, although maybe there will also be many low-cost networks like you said SOL, but reputation also plays a role in determining what to use in the end.
For me, it's because I'm used to using the network that as long as there aren't any crucial problems, I won't move just because of a slight difference.

• View Profile

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2024, 06:10:22 PM »
I think as long as there are still many projects that use it, it will become a reference in itself-so that trust will definitely have an impact, although maybe there will also be many low-cost networks like you said SOL, but reputation also plays a role in determining what to use in the end.[/size]
For me, it's because I'm used to using the network that as long as there aren't any crucial problems, I won't move just because of a slight difference.
The Solana network is still the cheapest among several other smart contract platforms which have very expensive fees, but what you need to pay attention to is don't be satisfied with current technological developments, there is a possibility that in the future this technology will be very outdated and there will be new technology that is better than all.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2024, 02:16:56 PM »
The Solana network is still the cheapest among several other smart contract platforms which have very expensive fees, but what you need to pay attention to is don't be satisfied with current technological developments, there is a possibility that in the future this technology will be very outdated and there will be new technology that is better than all.
It is a natural thing for Solana to be the cheapest and fastest network because the aim of creating Solana is to shift the position of Binance Smart Chain which is currently in second place with the best smart contracts. At least it is a natural thing as technology improves. As it develops, there will be many platforms that try to create the best for the people. So Solana was created because there are faster and cheaper transactions and is currently being developed on Solana.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2024, 03:56:43 AM »
I think as long as there are still many projects that use it, it will become a reference in itself-so that trust will definitely have an impact, although maybe there will also be many low-cost networks like you said SOL, but reputation also plays a role in determining what to use in the end.[/size]
Maybe you are right that the Sol network is the cheapest, but the price difference between other networks may not be that big. In the end, everyone will look for familiarity with what network we are used to using?, As I am used to BSC, then I will not move just because of a small difference, but what I am looking for is comfort and speed and excellent completion is acceptable.
Agree that development will always continue, so you can be sure there will always be something new, so the old must be able to innovate or be abandoned. Something normal can happen, there is an update and, as long as it is good and not detrimental, we just go with it.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2024, 06:49:56 AM »

Of course, it may currently be the best and cheapest but there is no guarantee that there will be something faster and cheaper. that's how technology is, it will always develop all the time.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2024, 12:08:07 PM »
I was using Metamask to buy a BSC-based token and I did not leave enough BNB to cover the gas fee for the exchange so I cannot cash it out. I am about $0.20 short. Is there a workaround?

It is very simple to do, make deposit more and then you're able to make your transactions freely without any barrier, its just as if you want to make use of the ethereum network in sending pepe and yet you don't have any amount in ethereum, such transaction could not be achieved except we fund the wallet with the minimum deposit required to make such transactions, try as much in making enquiry in anything before doing them, this will avoid you having unnecessary disappointments.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2024, 01:53:42 PM »
Lack of affordability to exchange or make a transaction in some of the tokens had to do with older that only have a little amount of asset with them and couldn't spare any longer a little fragment of their coin to serve as cost for transaction fee, but for the sake and benefit of those that have this huge amount of crypto holdings in their portfolios, they can afford the spare of the cost for gas fee irrespective of the rate because of the amount in consideration.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:28:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2024, 10:13:31 PM »
I was using Metamask to buy a BSC-based token and I did not leave enough BNB to cover the gas fee for the exchange so I cannot cash it out. I am about $0.20 short. Is there a workaround?

If you tried to cash out and you are being told that you are short of BNB to cover the gas fee, you can try to swap the coin to BNB see if it's enough for swapping to BNB native coin, then you can just cash out the BNB and the fee will be deducted still in BNB. If that process does not still work, then you have to deposit more BNB to your MetaMask wallet just like you have been instructed by MUGNIA.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG