follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How Can I Give More Than 1 Karma at a Time?  (Read 1290 times)

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: How Can I Give More Than 1 Karma at a Time?
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2024, 11:45:25 PM »
Well, after reading the comments, I only have a need to ask if the admin have the intention to actually change the karma system to allow normal members be able to award more than one karma to a post? Just like OP already stated in his topic, there are some threads you would come across and you will really be motivated to give more than one karma but because of the rules of the forum which doesn't allow it. Admin actually got to pull out +10 karma at once, a normal member could actually have felt such butterflies too but can not do anything but only give one karma.

If it's possible to change the system, I think it will be better to increase the number of karma that members can award at once. Even if it's up to 5 at once.
I'm even still confused by the current karmic system because I've never used it.
I don't know which posts I should give karma to and whether karma has limits to sharing.

If karma can be given at once +10 or +5 etc., can it be misused to make someone's karma more and more, because there is no information on what posts get karma and who sends karma.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2024, 11:45:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1057
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:18:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2024, 12:59:15 AM »
I don't know which posts I should give karma to and whether karma has limits to sharing.
Since you are teleported from bitcointalk, it's just merits, sending merits to high quality posts, helpful post and informational is enough for you to say that the post should +karma worthy or merit worthy. The opposite of it is -karma worthy, more like spam and off-topic.
It's not matter of which post, it's on what you read and your own judgement. About the limits, well, there is, 1 karma (positive or negative) per user in 10 hours, either you gave karma in post or its profile. Well, karma descriptions are all over on this board and stickied threads, you should read about it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 01:05:10 AM by PX-Z »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2024, 12:26:24 AM »
If karma can be given at once +10 or +5 etc., can it be misused to make someone's karma more and more, because there is no information on what posts get karma and who sends karma.
That will surely be going to happen. Abuse of the karma system is inevitable. To prevent this, the admin has limited the distribution of karma to only one per member. This measure ensures that it will not be unfair to other members and that investigating abuse will not take too much time and effort. We have unlimited karma to send, which is more than enough. Instead of being able to give a lot of karma at once, the focus is on ensuring fairness and prevention of abuse.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2024, 03:33:41 PM »
This is ridiculous. Or is it a joke? Because I can't just believe that a teleported legendary member is saying that he doesn't know which of the post he would give a positive karma. As for me the way I looked at it it is a rhetorical question because I don't know where to start and to discuss. Even in Facebook if we like a post we thump it inform of liking the comments of the post. In BTT we give merits inform of liking the comments then here we give +karma inform of liking the comments. Well learning never end.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2024, 08:19:45 AM »
This is ridiculous. Or is it a joke? Because I can't just believe that a teleported legendary member is saying that he doesn't know which of the post he would give a positive karma. As for me the way I looked at it it is a rhetorical question because I don't know where to start and to discuss. Even in Facebook if we like a post we thump it inform of liking the comments of the post. In BTT we give merits inform of liking the comments then here we give +karma inform of liking the comments. Well learning never end.
I think he's just confused because he's humbling himself, taufik123 is one of the best legendary members in BTT while ATT is also a new home for him so he doesn't want to be seen as an abuser of karma which some time ago became a hot topic of discussion by the admin.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2024, 12:12:22 PM »
You cannot give more than a single karma at a time, you may have to read about karma from the home page and see what is being said concerning karma, also know that you will have to wait for about 10 hours before you can give the same user another karma, this shouldn't be what i expect the newbies to get worried about because they still have a long way to go in learning about the forum and bitcoin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG