follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: HOW TO IMPROVE PSYCHOLOGY IN TRADING  (Read 10186 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: HOW TO IMPROVE PSYCHOLOGY IN TRADING
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2024, 03:08:31 PM »
Trading requires knowledge and experience both but knowledge is needed prior to enter the trading market and experience you are getting as a Newbies. There are lots of information available regarding trading so one can easily get it but the accuracy of your knowledge will only be determined by the number of win and loss you face during trading.
No doubt, dude. When a city is about to dive into something new, one thing is very important, namely the knowledge it has. Without that, it will be as if the city just entered haphazardly, without any preparation. And the effect,,? will be very complex.

Not only do they lack knowledge and experience, but also because of their ignorance, it can more easily create panic, FOMO, greed, and various other emotional traits which can actually be dangerous.

This will definitely be quite different when we are scientifically prepared, at least we will be more aware and ready for all the risks. So we will understand better what to do.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2024, 03:08:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2024, 03:45:10 PM »
No doubt, dude. When a city is about to dive into something new, one thing is very important, namely the knowledge it has. Without that, it will be as if the city just entered haphazardly, without any preparation. And the effect,,? will be very complex.

Not only do they lack knowledge and experience, but also because of their ignorance, it can more easily create panic, FOMO, greed, and various other emotional traits which can actually be dangerous.

This will definitely be quite different when we are scientifically prepared, at least we will be more aware and ready for all the risks. So we will understand better what to do.
This is a very good analogy, and hopefully it can be understood well because it is true, as has been said, that everything requires a process to achieve certain goals, such as wanting to become a professional trader, so they will try various trading methods until they have a lot of experience and find one that meets their expectations.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2024, 11:42:37 PM »
This is a very good analogy, and hopefully it can be understood well because it is true, as has been said, that everything requires a process to achieve certain goals, such as wanting to become a professional trader, so they will try various trading methods until they have a lot of experience and find one that meets their expectations.
Correct. There is no instant success, everything requires a process.
When people want to be professional traders, they must deal with obstacles such as losses money or other bad experiences. There is no way to be a professional trader suddenly, it must have a certain process. I agree that people can be professional after they tried various strategies in trading.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2024, 06:59:58 AM »
Correct. There is no instant success, everything requires a process.
When people want to be professional traders, they must deal with obstacles such as losses money or other bad experiences. There is no way to be a professional trader suddenly, it must have a certain process. I agree that people can be professional after they tried various strategies in trading.

Becoming a professional trader takes a long time. We must have experience, knowledge and skills in the world of trading. I played there for a long time, but I was not a professional. only do medium term trading and not daily trading.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2024, 08:17:11 AM »
1.Cut Losses Immediately When Realizing a Mistake

This is something i could say that it is really that effective. Why? You would really be able to realize that you are really that having mistake.
This would really be causing up for you to have that kind of saving up a huge chunk of your capital on which this is much preferable.
There's no way that we could really be able to avoid such condition yet market prices is always been random and unpredictable.

It you wont really be that mindful about into those wise decisions you would be making then you are really that prone into tons of errors
on which this is something that you should be lessening.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2024, 10:15:47 AM »
1.Cut Losses Immediately When Realizing a Mistake

This is something i could say that it is really that effective. Why? You would really be able to realize that you are really that having mistake.
This would really be causing up for you to have that kind of saving up a huge chunk of your capital on which this is much preferable.
There's no way that we could really be able to avoid such condition yet market prices is always been random and unpredictable.

It you wont really be that mindful about into those wise decisions you would be making then you are really that prone into tons of errors
on which this is something that you should be lessening.
Exactly, in this way losses can be handled well, but before deciding to make a cuttloss, you should consider it more deeply so that in the future you don't regret it, for traditional trading and trading in coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others that have high popularity, cuttloss is not needs to be done, but for future trading this feature is very important to avoid liquidation which will make the balance run out instantly.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2024, 11:15:30 AM »

Exactly, in this way losses can be handled well, but before deciding to make a cuttloss, you should consider it more deeply so that in the future you don't regret it, for traditional trading and trading in coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others that have high popularity, cuttloss is not needs to be done, but for future trading this feature is very important to avoid liquidation which will make the balance run out instantly.

Agree with your opinion if we invest in very popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum we don't need to cut losses. Because it will rise again, all you have to do is hold and wait. of course it requires free money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2024, 11:15:30 AM »

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2024, 11:30:52 AM »

Agree with your opinion if we invest in very popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum we don't need to cut losses. Because it will rise again, all you have to do is hold and wait. of course it requires free money.
Well, I also agree that cutting losses are very necessary, especially for those who trade daily. Be it on the spot market or on the futures market. And in the futures market, a special feature is usually provided to cut losses, namely Stop Loss. Meanwhile in Spot it seems like it has to be done manually. For BTC and ETH on the spot market, I personally prefer not to cut losses if they go down. Because we know both always have their returns.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2024, 01:17:44 PM »

Well, I also agree that cutting losses are very necessary, especially for those who trade daily. Be it on the spot market or on the futures market. And in the futures market, a special feature is usually provided to cut losses, namely Stop Loss. Meanwhile in Spot it seems like it has to be done manually. For BTC and ETH on the spot market, I personally prefer not to cut losses if they go down. Because we know both always have their returns.

I will cut loss if I choose altcoins that are not in the safe coin category such as Ethereum BNB and Solana. because based on my analysis, the price will dive sharply towards the bottom, I should cut loss.

Online Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2024, 01:50:42 PM »
Table of Contents
1 Create a Trading Plan.
2 Take Regular Breaks.
3 Don't Quit Your Day Job.
4 Accept That You Will Lose.
5 Practice, Practice, Practice.
6 Use a Take Profit and a Stop Loss.
7 Backtest Your Trading Strategy.

Trading is 90% PSYCHOLOGY and 10% wating.
That's right, doing so would mean that we can't incur too many losses

I agree with you in these your points listed, most especially the number 5, always practice. Even experienced traders too do incure losses in trading, but they are able to minimize it because of their use of good trading facilities and equipments and Also continues practicing...

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2024, 03:29:32 PM »
Table of Contents
1 Create a Trading Plan.
2 Take Regular Breaks.
3 Don't Quit Your Day Job.
4 Accept That You Will Lose.
5 Practice, Practice, Practice.
6 Use a Take Profit and a Stop Loss.
7 Backtest Your Trading Strategy.

Trading is 90% PSYCHOLOGY and 10% wating.
That's right, doing so would mean that we can't incur too many losses

I agree with you in these your points listed, most especially the number 5, always practice. Even experienced traders too do incure losses in trading, but they are able to minimize it because of their use of good trading facilities and equipments and Also continues practicing...

True. No one can rule out the role of practice in human activity. No wonder it has been said that practice makes perfect. This becomes important for every trader even experienced traders as you have noted. When a trader stops practicing it becomes difficult for the trader to improve in his trading. Transitioning from being an amateur to a professional involves honing your abilities over time and gaining a deep understanding of the intricacies of the financial markets. The more time spent actively trading and analyzing market movements, the better equipped a trader becomes at identifying patterns, trends, and opportunities. Through practice, traders learn to manage risk effectively, develop strategies that work for them, and adapt to changing market conditions.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2024, 09:45:14 AM »
Cryptocurrency price movements are actually very difficult to predict, but when we look at the history of cryptocurrency prices and the news circulating in several media, we will know where coin price movements occur. Even though it is not accurate, at least the results are close enough, which is quite good.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2024, 11:18:49 AM »
Cryptocurrency price movements are actually very difficult to predict, but when we look at the history of cryptocurrency prices and the news circulating in several media, we will know where coin price movements occur. Even though it is not accurate, at least the results are close enough, which is quite good.

Actually, if you make an analysis by looking at the history of crypto currency, it is more suitable for holding. but for short-term trading we need another method for making analysis. By studying crypto, and gaining experience and knowledge we can improve our psychology, manage emotions.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1693
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:11:15 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2024, 11:49:55 AM »

I will cut loss if I choose altcoins that are not in the safe coin category such as Ethereum BNB and Solana. because based on my analysis, the price will dive sharply towards the bottom, I should cut loss.
I rarely make cut losses on the spot market, because I also invest more in coins that already have very high confidence, so when the price reverses I just have to wait to see an increase.

This is different when trading futures, we almost always have to set a stop loss, because every movement will lead us to a loss. And if we are wrong in our predictions and don't set a stop loss, then we will most likely lose all our money.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG