follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The impact of stablecoins on the market  (Read 4910 times)

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 729
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: The impact of stablecoins on the market
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2024, 05:43:03 PM »
That's true, we all have to be dependent of the use of stablecoin in one way or the other, this must be well understood by those that engage doing trading, they would have preferred using stablecoin to trade any coins they intended to buy because of the advantage of being pegged to the value of the united state dollars, this equally means that stablecoin could also be as volatile as when the USD changes in market price or value.
It's true that having stable coin as a currency pair in trading is necessary and important. It really make things more efficiently because there's no need to withdraw your money into your local currency to protect the value. If there is no stable coins in the crypto world such USDT, you can't trade fast or you are force to convert your altcoins into another unstable altcoins. If someone is using unstable currency pair in trading, it will loses the value since altcoins are just relying to the price movement of Bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2024, 05:43:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2024, 09:37:55 PM »

It's true that having stable coin as a currency pair in trading is necessary and important. It really make things more efficiently because there's no need to withdraw your money into your local currency to protect the value. If there is no stable coins in the crypto world such USDT, you can't trade fast or you are force to convert your altcoins into another unstable altcoins. If someone is using unstable currency pair in trading, it will loses the value since altcoins are just relying to the price movement of Bitcoin.

Yeah...stable coin is very important.
We need stable coins  to convert our assets.
Stable coins are standard value of crypto currency.
I also which the people that said when the price of crypto unstable or drop, we can keep our assets by converted in stable coins.
Tether USDT is my favourite stable coin.
Maybe other have any suggestions, which is the best of stable coin.

Online Peter90

• Activity: 790
  • Last Active: Today at 05:36:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2024, 11:27:32 AM »

The best stable coin is the coin which is most stable

the most stable coin is the coin pegged to the most stable currency

gold is the most stable currency

so the best stable coin is a coin pegged to gold
 :D

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2024, 12:21:41 PM »
I think we don't only convert our assets in to stable coins. We must convert it in to fiats. If our assets are in in the local exchanges, we don't need to convert them to stable coins. We can convert the asset directly to our national currency.

What do you mean by standard?
Does stable coin plays a role as the main crypto coin?
Bitcoin should be the coin that plays the role as the main coin in crypto.

I also which the people that said when the price of crypto unstable or drop, we can keep our assets by converted in stable coins.
So, when the price of your coins drop, you convert them to stable coins? Why?
I think we just keep holding of our assets although the prices are decreasing. If we convert them to stable coins, it means we sell them for losses. Then, we probably can't get the coins at  cheap prices anymore.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2024, 11:59:22 PM »
Coins that tend to be stable are not suitable for trading because there is no price movement, so there will be no profits. It is better to trade on coins that have very fast price movements, such as Bitcoin, because Bitcoin price movements are very fast, and this has been proven over the years. From year to year, there are always price differences, so you can take advantage of these price movements to make a lot of profit.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2024, 02:31:01 AM »

Coins that tend to be stable are not suitable for trading because there is no price movement, so there will be no profits. It is better to trade on coins that have very fast price movements, such as Bitcoin, because Bitcoin price movements are very fast, and this has been proven over the years. From year to year, there are always price differences, so you can take advantage of these price movements to make a lot of profit.

That's true, stable coins are no price movement. Stable coin is usable to keep our fund when market goes down and  seems will touch the dip. If we save in other coins, not in stable coins we will loss. or we will trap in high price. So I think stable coins is important , as many people said above.
That's the fact
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2024, 12:53:39 PM »

That's true, stable coins are no price movement. Stable coin is usable to keep our fund when market goes down and  seems will touch the dip. If we save in other coins, not in stable coins we will loss. or we will trap in high price. So I think stable coins is important , as many people said above.
That's the fact

As the name of stable coin, It's just stable value. The impact stable coins on the market shows  the value of our assets in USD standards. Stable coins also can keep our asset when the market goes down, I agree with this opinion. We can convert our assets to stable coin while waiting for the market to improve again.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2024, 12:53:39 PM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2024, 02:14:02 PM »

As the name of stable coin, It's just stable value. The impact stable coins on the market shows  the value of our assets in USD standards. Stable coins also can keep our asset when the market goes down, I agree with this opinion. We can convert our assets to stable coin while waiting for the market to improve again.

You are right, with stable coins we can see the size of our assets in USD, stable coins can also save our assets when the market goes down. In my opinion, that's just the function of stablecoins in the crypto world.
so I agree with your opinion

Online Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1355
  • Last Active: Today at 03:56:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2024, 03:04:09 PM »
Currently, USD coins like that may still be stable, but do you remember the incident with TerraClassicUSD or what is often called USTC? This coin is a stablecoin designed for a 1:1 ratio with the US dollar, but in reality what is the current price of USTC? So I think this digital currency in the form of USD is just a kind of blanket behind the Global Elite who are controlling the world economy from cryptocurrency.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2024, 11:56:46 PM »
Currently, USD coins like that may still be stable, but do you remember the incident with TerraClassicUSD or what is often called USTC? This coin is a stablecoin designed for a 1:1 ratio with the US dollar, but in reality what is the current price of USTC? So I think this digital currency in the form of USD is just a kind of blanket behind the Global Elite who are controlling the world economy from cryptocurrency.
Yes, as you said, perhaps there is influence from those who have very large amounts of money, but it must also be taken into consideration because not all USD digital currencies are like that, because if they were all like that it could pose a serious threat to Bitcoin price movements. which can make the price collapse or can be said to control Bitcoin price movements.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1119
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:55:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2024, 02:19:37 PM »
You're right at some point that stable coins may not be suitable for trading. The use of stable coins in trading has been a contentious topic. Although they may not be as volatile as other tokens but they can still play a very vital role in hedging and minimizing risk in a trading strategy.
Again, some traders find value in being able to convert their crypto assets quickly to stable coins whenever the market is experiencing a very high volatility.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2024, 06:48:11 PM »
You're right at some point that stable coins may not be suitable for trading. The use of stable coins in trading has been a contentious topic. Although they may not be as volatile as other tokens but they can still play a very vital role in hedging and minimizing risk in a trading strategy.
Again, some traders find value in being able to convert their crypto assets quickly to stable coins whenever the market is experiencing a very high volatility.

At the moment I don't use stable coins because the market is always green, even though sometimes there are corrections, the price always increases. I agree with you that stablecoins serve to protect value when markets experience high volatility

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2024, 07:52:30 PM »
At the moment I don't use stable coins because the market is always green, even though sometimes there are corrections, the price always increases. I agree with you that stablecoins serve to protect value when markets experience high volatility
This price increase is the influence of the Bitcoin price movement which is approaching the halving so that many coins are affected and follow the Bitcoin price movement, but when bearishness occurs, you must immediately secure your assets in the form of stable coins. Usually after the halving occurs, there will be several bearish halvings. There are always movements like that, so you have to stay alert and don't hold assets in the form of altcoins for too long except for Bitcoin which is suitable for holding for a very long time.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2024, 03:18:40 PM »
Yes, you are right, when trading volume on an exchange increases, the best way to collect more assets is to take advantage of a busy exchange to grow the assets you have.
Meanwhile, if the season is bearish or collapsing, changing all assets into stablecoins is a smart choice.

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:45:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2024, 03:53:13 PM »
There are some ways to enter Bitcoin market but the most favorite gate is through stable coins.

Check this chart, Bitcoin: Stablecoin Supply Ratio (SSR).

I hope you guys knew about conspiracy theory that Tether mints their stablecoin USDT is a signal of bull run or at least a mini bull run. The chart above shows this fact.

Stablecoin Supply Ratio = BTC Market Cap / Stablecoins Market Cap.

When the Ratio increases, BTC grows because bitcoins are bought with Stablecoins. The current SSR = 18, in the previous cycle ATH SSR = 34.
If history repeats, there is space for Bitcoin to grow up more, based on SSR of previous cycle and current one.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG