follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Trading Vs Hodling  (Read 7971 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Trading Vs Hodling
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2024, 11:59:17 PM »
As far as I know, almost all memecoins rely on hype to make their prices rise, but I agree with the memes you mentioned Shib, Dogecoin and PEPE, I think they are meme coins that have quite potential to hold. I have it but not much, because I consider it not a safe coin for the long term.
Meme coins have no fundamentals, so they only rely on the hype. Although there are some meme coins that can rise high currently, don't trust them 100% for a long term holding. In my opinion, meme coins are better to hold for a short term. The hype won't last a long time, there should be the time when the hype is over. It is different with fundamentals that will last a long time, until the end of the projects. As long as the project is alive, the fundamental will keep growing.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2024, 11:59:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1127
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:36:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2024, 01:31:46 PM »
Yes, even looking at the roadmaps on most meme coins, I found that many of them were only chasing gains from price changes, there were no other business models and these coins seemed directionless, just trying their luck, like what Elon Musk wrote on Twitter.

Just be careful when holding meme coins, because crazy price fluctuations always occur with meme coins. I still recommend that most assets be in Bitcoin or other coins with good liquidity such as ETH, BNB and also SOLANA.

Who holds meme coins? People who buy and hold meme coins for the long term lack market knowledge for sure, because anyone with enough knowledge and experience in the market would know that meme coins are not for buying and holding but are bought and sold for short-term gains, and if you see you are not making any gains, you should sell them immediately using a stop-loss as soon as you buy them.

These days, new investors think that meme coins are the winners in the market because some of them managed to gain significant success in the past.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2024, 02:15:26 PM »
Yes, even looking at the roadmaps on most meme coins, I found that many of them were only chasing gains from price changes, there were no other business models and these coins seemed directionless, just trying their luck, like what Elon Musk wrote on Twitter.

Just be careful when holding meme coins, because crazy price fluctuations always occur with meme coins. I still recommend that most assets be in Bitcoin or other coins with good liquidity such as ETH, BNB and also SOLANA.

Who holds meme coins? People who buy and hold meme coins for the long term lack market knowledge for sure, because anyone with enough knowledge and experience in the market would know that meme coins are not for buying and holding but are bought and sold for short-term gains, and if you see you are not making any gains, you should sell them immediately using a stop-loss as soon as you buy them.

These days, new investors think that meme coins are the winners in the market because some of them managed to gain significant success in the past.

I agree with you, meme coins are only suitable for short term, buy and set sell targets on the exchange, because I don't agree if we hold meme koi for the long term, even though many investors do it. for me this is very risky.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2024, 03:28:39 PM »

Indeed, if we want to enter the meme coin market it should be a short term activity that we undertake, to me it doesn't make sense to hold meme coins in the long term. There are some of them that are profitable, but the ratio is unequal from meme coins that become worthless after some time.

What I see from those who end up entering the meme coin market are those who are affected by FOMO by the profits shown by other people, even though I think that is a kind of temptation that we are better off avoiding.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2024, 08:27:34 AM »

Indeed, if we want to enter the meme coin market it should be a short term activity that we undertake, to me it doesn't make sense to hold meme coins in the long term. There are some of them that are profitable, but the ratio is unequal from meme coins that become worthless after some time.

What I see from those who end up entering the meme coin market are those who are affected by FOMO by the profits shown by other people, even though I think that is a kind of temptation that we are better off avoiding.

I'm not a fan of meme coins, but I will invest in meme coins for the short term, as currently there seem to be many predictions that Elon Musk will support doge again, so some investors have started collecting dogecoin. This will go fast, so be careful.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2024, 12:59:05 PM »

I'm not a fan of meme coins, but I will invest in meme coins for the short term, as currently there seem to be many predictions that Elon Musk will support doge again, so some investors have started collecting dogecoin. This will go fast, so be careful.
So that's what will pump up meme coins, where there are very influential people behind meme coins, doge for example. We know that Elon has tweeted about doge several times and that has made him go up, that's what the fans of this meme coin have been waiting for.

Some time ago I also saw my friend enter the doge market, I don't know whether he bought it or not, but what is clear is that he once told me that he was going to buy doge and maybe now he already has it.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2024, 03:30:01 PM »

So that's what will pump up meme coins, where there are very influential people behind meme coins, doge for example. We know that Elon has tweeted about doge several times and that has made him go up, that's what the fans of this meme coin have been waiting for.

Some time ago I also saw my friend enter the doge market, I don't know whether he bought it or not, but what is clear is that he once told me that he was going to buy doge and maybe now he already has it.

Many investors are like that, even today they still buy and hold Dogecoin waiting for Elon Musk to play with it like before, make tweets or discuss Dogecoin. And they are sure they will get big profits, if I still play on top coins, don't buy meme coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2024, 03:30:01 PM »

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #157 on: March 15, 2024, 04:24:22 PM »

I think it is not good at all if you make such a plan, because if you are a fan of trading then it is definitely better to invest in good coins. Meme coin though pumped a lot for military time and paying people but most of the time people lose money from it. So you can do this kind of trading for short term but you have to keep in mind that meme coin is not suitable for long term at all.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2024, 05:56:05 AM »

I think it is not good at all if you make such a plan, because if you are a fan of trading then it is definitely better to invest in good coins. Meme coin though pumped a lot for military time and paying people but most of the time people lose money from it. So you can do this kind of trading for short term but you have to keep in mind that meme coin is not suitable for long term at all.

It is not recommended to hold meme coins for the long term, as this is very risky. friends who are still holding coin memes, apparently because they are trapped in high prices. Personally, I prefer coins that have a clear project rather than just meme coins.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1530
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:14:21 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #159 on: March 16, 2024, 10:34:53 AM »

It is not recommended to hold meme coins for the long term, as this is very risky. friends who are still holding coin memes, apparently because they are trapped in high prices. Personally, I prefer coins that have a clear project rather than just meme coins.
Its suicide if you do really tend to hold memecoins for long term. You are really just that basically make yourself missed out those profits once you do made up some positive or gains.
Meme coins are just for temporary and if you are someone whose really having that loving on holding then high chance that you would really be making yourself on missing out those huge profits.
Unless if the said memecoins would really be able to fly or community driven then it would really be making that huge profits but of course this is something that would really
be that on situation basis and thisi s something that people been seeking into.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 881
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2024, 05:27:12 AM »

Coins that lack reliability should not be invested in long-term plans. A long-term plan should be invested in those coins that we can easily trust and those coins that have been in the market for a long time and those that we have been monitoring the market for a long time. There are some alt coins or some shitcoins that are stupid to invest in especially long term planning is even stupider. Before investing in a long term plan we need to select coins that we can trust and that do not have a lot of volatility in the market.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2024, 08:29:51 AM »

Coins that lack reliability should not be invested in long-term plans. A long-term plan should be invested in those coins that we can easily trust and those coins that have been in the market for a long time and those that we have been monitoring the market for a long time. There are some alt coins or some shitcoins that are stupid to invest in especially long term planning is even stupider. Before investing in a long term plan we need to select coins that we can trust and that do not have a lot of volatility in the market.

If you want to invest for the long term, you should choose top coins, Bitcoin, Ethereum and maybe we can add BNB and Solana. that's my coin of choice, but for the short term we might be able to invest in meme coins, but it's not recommended because it's too risky.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1135
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:50:52 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2024, 08:45:31 PM »

The market has many ways it makes you reach and aa a trader, it's one of the ways you can make money quickly. Meme coins may looks bad and because they dump after they have pumped but it doesn't happen immediately they pump, it takes sometime probably after the hype has die down. That's the time you take advantage and follow the trend and by the time you have gain some significant profits, you don't have to chase the market too much, kindly exit your trade when everyone is becoming too bullish and live th coin for people  who still want to buy and sell it. Your own priority is to make profits and move to the next one as a trader and not as a holder.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:17:07 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2024, 11:01:50 PM »
So the problem is how we can analyze whether these emme coins can experience a rapid increase. Yes, although it is true that most memecoins will usually move very quickly once they successfully enter a market. And sometimes the binding doesn't make sense in a very fast and short time.

Therefore, we need to understand where we need to get the early signal so we can find meme coins like this. It's true that sometimes social media is very influential, but not all emme coins that are promoted will really become hype and then produce really big wow results.

I once read it on a social media post. If there are several platforms that can be used to look for potential emme coins that might experience a skyrocket. One of them is DEX screener.
Has anyone ever tried it or used it?

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #164 on: March 20, 2024, 11:18:26 PM »
Are there people who hold meme coins for a long term?
Even if there are people hold meme coins for years, I assume it is only done by few people only. Meme coins aren't for holding a long time, it is hype coins that we must realize to hold for a short time.

Some meme coins are from clear projects, but it doesn't change the fact that meme coins have no fundamentals. Meme coins will be always meme coins, they have nothing to guarantee for the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG