follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading  (Read 3290 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2024, 04:24:32 PM »
Yes, we can do both, trade and become investors. Trading requires experience, it will take a long process to learn. Meanwhile, as a holding, we buy when it is bearish and hold for the long term, this is simpler. but we have to learn both.

Have been trying my best to see how I can suit in for the both, but I think is very hard to compared with rather I chose making investment and let it gradually gives me what I want for long term projection than doing trading. Since it requires lots of technicalities and staying up-to-date with coin/token we are trading on.
Although I understand that who are that professional can actually handle/combined the two things, but its very stressful most one can't find to study around here as well. So, definitely one must leave one for another.
One does not have to abandon one for the other, as long as they can manage their time. and I think holding or investing gives us a lot of time freedom because we just buy and hold, so it won't take much time.

Meanwhile, in trading we are required to always monitor the market because every movement will have a big impact on our money. It requires more concentration than investing. And we can do that simultaneously, investing and trading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2024, 04:24:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1118
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:16:15 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2024, 08:19:53 PM »
Yes, we can do both, trade and become investors. Trading requires experience, it will take a long process to learn. Meanwhile, as a holding, we buy when it is bearish and hold for the long term, this is simpler. but we have to learn both.

Have been trying my best to see how I can suit in for the both, but I think is very hard to compared with rather I chose making investment and let it gradually gives me what I want for long term projection than doing trading. Since it requires lots of technicalities and staying up-to-date with coin/token we are trading on.
Although I understand that who are that professional can actually handle/combined the two things, but its very stressful most one can't find to study around here as well. So, definitely one must leave one for another.
One does not have to abandon one for the other, as long as they can manage their time. and I think holding or investing gives us a lot of time freedom because we just buy and hold, so it won't take much time.

Meanwhile, in trading we are required to always monitor the market because every movement will have a big impact on our money. It requires more concentration than investing. And we can do that simultaneously, investing and trading.

What I meant is that, posting here and posting over the other forum, bro it's time consuming and how could someone cope with stress of reading and monitoring that market for trading. That is what I meant, I know investment doesn't hold our time, what is there is just to look out for a better coin and invest on without taking much time. If such person is a bitcoin lover then best for him to only invest on bitcoin without putting much pressure on altcoin investment since altcoin requires appropriate monitoring to know take profits when due otherwise one could be left with empty and worthless coin.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1530
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:14:21 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2024, 10:22:04 PM »

What I meant is that, posting here and posting over the other forum, bro it's time consuming and how could someone cope with stress of reading and monitoring that market for trading. That is what I meant, I know investment doesn't hold our time, what is there is just to look out for a better coin and invest on without taking much time. If such person is a bitcoin lover then best for him to only invest on bitcoin without putting much pressure on altcoin investment since altcoin requires appropriate monitoring to know take profits when due otherwise one could be left with empty and worthless coin.
Investing would really be just that depending into your own risks appetite on which we know that not all would really be having on the same risk taking when it comes to things on which we know that there are ones who are really that fond off on making investment or further step just because they dont really have the patience on holding up for too long when it comes to Bitcoin investment on which this is why they have decided on dealing up with some altcoins in the market. Actually you could really be able to do both things on which investing and trading at the same time. As long your time and funds do really permits you on doing so then i dont see anything wrong with it. You do rather put up on chances on having that earning in multiple sources
but of course you would really be needing to put up some risks further more.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1118
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:16:15 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2024, 10:53:52 PM »
Investing would really be just that depending into your own risks appetite on which we know that not all would really be having on the same risk taking when it comes to things on which we know that there are ones who are really that fond off on making investment or further step just because they dont really have the patience on holding up for too long when it comes to Bitcoin investment on which this is why they have decided on dealing up with some altcoins in the market. Actually you could really be able to do both things on which investing and trading at the same time. As long your time and funds do really permits you on doing so then i dont see anything wrong with it. You do rather put up on chances on having that earning in multiple sources
It's a matter of time scheduling oneself to be able to couple both trading and posting in the various platform, I won't talk about investment because it is less time consuming than trading. If you decide to venture into trading then you must be up and doing to get all necessary information especially when it comes to altcoin investment, you need information to succeed in altcoin and for that you must remain an active member on telegram or to their news channel where you would get updated about their latest happening before you would be able to manage that coin for trading.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1752
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:01:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2024, 12:10:26 AM »
It's a matter of time scheduling oneself to be able to couple both trading and posting in the various platform, I won't talk about investment because it is less time consuming than trading. If you decide to venture into trading then you must be up and doing to get all necessary information especially when it comes to altcoin investment, you need information to succeed in altcoin and for that you must remain an active member on telegram or to their news channel where you would get updated about their latest happening before you would be able to manage that coin for trading.

As far as I know, trading really takes a lot of time and money and effort for a would be trader. As compare to just like investing or posting on various forums, wherein you will have all the time in the world to do that.

But obviously, when you become a trader, there is a great chance that you will win big money. However, as I have said in the past, trading is not for everyone just like me who choses to be just a pure investor.

Offline WatChe

• Activity: 726
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:27:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 500 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2024, 01:48:18 AM »

The real benefit of Bitcoin lies in investing over a longer period of time not for shorter duration like few weeks or months. You are right in saying that traders have to bear the hassle of looking at market 24/7 while if you are long term investor then all you need to right time to invest and then HODL. Bitcoin takes are huge price swing every year or two and if you have invested at right price then you are all set to catch the bigger piece of the cake.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2024, 02:52:09 PM »

The real benefit of Bitcoin lies in investing over a longer period of time not for shorter duration like few weeks or months. You are right in saying that traders have to bear the hassle of looking at market 24/7 while if you are long term investor then all you need to right time to invest and then HODL. Bitcoin takes are huge price swing every year or two and if you have invested at right price then you are all set to catch the bigger piece of the cake.
Yes, of course investing in Bitcoin takes a long time, not just a few weeks or months, it takes us years to get big profits. That's why when we invest we are required to use money that we have prepared to invest.

In fact, I think bitcoin investors already know this, that it takes a long time for them to make a profit and we can also see now that those who have been patient by holding bitcoin when the price fell some time ago, they have already made a profit. now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2024, 02:52:09 PM »

Online bounceback

• Activity: 869
  • Last Active: Today at 03:50:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2024, 07:35:47 PM »
Trading is my favorite way in cryptocurrency to earn much profitable in short term but when coins price dropping and looking how much loss when stopping loss must be investors.
Become an investor after losing first option as trader but if can consistency earn much profitable every day without have to be long term holding I will prefer with trading than investing.
Every trader know how much profitable with investing, but lack financial support difficult to be investor and prefer to choose trading than investing in cryptocurrency.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:32:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2024, 08:49:44 PM »
Trading is my favorite way in cryptocurrency to earn much profitable in short term but when coins price dropping and looking how much loss when stopping loss must be investors.
Become an investor after losing first option as trader but if can consistency earn much profitable every day without have to be long term holding I will prefer with trading than investing.
Every trader know how much profitable with investing, but lack financial support difficult to be investor and prefer to choose trading than investing in cryptocurrency.

I think you are familiar with trading that's why you are considering trading as beneficial than investment and also one should choose that technology through which he can earn profit easily and he has command on it. Investment is not a bad thing but its up to a person that is he expert in trading or investment. Investment is free from risk but some people Don't want to wait therefore they often choose trading if they have knowledge about it.

If you have knowledge and know about the strategies and also have information about stop loss then trading is better option for you. One should not copy others but do that thing in which he is genius and can utilize his talent for success.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2024, 07:28:30 AM »
Becoming an investor or trader is our choice and is adjusted to our capacity, especially our capital. Most people with small capital have short and medium term holders and also do daily trading. For those who have free money, they can hold it for the long term.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 881
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2024, 07:04:23 PM »
Profit and loss are interrelated and you have to accept that if you want to make a profit by trading, there will definitely be a loss. A trader can make profit by trading if he has enough patience. The reason behind most of the traders trading unsuccessfully is that they are not patient and they trade thinking that they are trading and will make a lot of money in a short period of time. Profit is not so easy, if there is something wrong in observing the chart of the market, then some amount of money can be temporarily lost from our capital and if we cannot accept that temporary loss, then how can we reach the profit from that loss. We will make profit by trading and that profit must be in short cut way if we have such thinking then we have to change such thinking because you can never make profit by trading in short cut way.

Offline bettercrypto

• Activity: 449
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:12:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2024, 07:15:40 PM »

As far as I know, trading really takes a lot of time and money and effort for a would be trader. As compare to just like investing or posting on various forums, wherein you will have all the time in the world to do that.

But obviously, when you become a trader, there is a great chance that you will win big money. However, as I have said in the past, trading is not for everyone just like me who choses to be just a pure investor.

I am definitely agreed on what you said here actually, once you have a knowledge about in trading this will be our tools fpr us to gain in the future. Having it will help us every time we dodaily trade activty in the actual exchange platform.

It is funny qhen someone saying that in just 2 months or 3months I learn trade so easilt at get thw whole basic things I need to know in trading, where for me it is not true in reality.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2024, 07:32:36 PM »

Dealing up on Altcoins I really don't bother myself going to dexccreener at what most people do to get the trending coin. I literally wait for exchange listings and trade there. But that doesn't mean I trade all coins listed, I trade the ones I have done my personal research on. At least as of last month, the memes that bitget listed gave me good returns..

So, you see what just happened? They already help in filtering coins I can trade, so all I need to do is do research on the ones and invest. It saves time and I think that is what most people do in other cex. Doing same with all coins not just meme.. Look at Wormhole, ENA and others!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 07:34:39 PM by Best »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1445
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:16:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2024, 10:51:40 AM »
Dealing up on Altcoins I really don't bother myself going to dexccreener at what most people do to get the trending coin. I literally wait for exchange listings and trade there. But that doesn't mean I trade all coins listed, I trade the ones I have done my personal research on. At least as of last month, the memes that bitget listed gave me good returns..

So, you see what just happened? They already help in filtering coins I can trade, so all I need to do is do research on the ones and invest. It saves time and I think that is what most people do in other cex. Doing same with all coins not just meme.. Look at Wormhole, ENA and others!!
If we wait until the token enters a large exchange then you will be left behind to buy tokens at a cheap price, many project developers do not provide information at the beginning of development to enter the large market, so at least it is better to look for deeper information at the start , as long as you can still buy tokens at a cheap price then buy as many as you can.

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1128
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:01:50 AM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2024, 01:31:41 PM »
If we wait until the token enters a large exchange then you will be left behind to buy tokens at a cheap price, many project developers do not provide information at the beginning of development to enter the large market, so at least it is better to look for deeper information at the start , as long as you can still buy tokens at a cheap price then buy as many as you can.

Why don't they provide enough information at the beginning? I would never recommend a project that isn't completely transparent about its roadmap and future developments to make people buy their token before it gets listed in an exchange or a major exchange. They are supposed to earn their investors by showing what they have got and not by making them confused or by fake promises.

I don't think one should make investments in projects that aren't listed by good exchanges or the team isn't sharing anything about such listings because they are basically manipulating their investors and keeping secrets from them which isn't what a genuine project would do.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG