follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin bull market correction drawdowns  (Read 6106 times)

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin bull market correction drawdowns
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2024, 07:50:20 PM »
65k right now

Is this the pre-halving dump?
Will it go below 60k?

It's hard to predict anything, especially now hehehe
I left some buy orders at 66k and 65k and it's already taken, now all that's left are my orders up to 60k and no more fiat  ;D

We don't know anything about the next change occurring in market and we also don't know that whether it will goes down to 60k$ or is the end of dumping phase therefore just focus on present and take benefit of every pump and dump if you can.

Those who are still buying bitcoin are not afraid of market Fluctuations but unawareness can lead to mistakes on large scale. As you are buying at 65k$ and are waiting for 60k$ to buy more then once the price surges you will be in huge profit but this fact is understandable by crypto experts only.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2024, 07:50:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2024, 08:14:53 PM »
Usually, after the halving occurs, the price of bitcoin will have the potential to collapse temporarily because there will definitely be miners and whales who will try to sell their assets and have an influence on bitcoin price movements in the market, but when I look at the history of bitcoin price movements in the past four years then there is a possibility that after the price collapses it will rise again at a very high price.

Yes this is predicted that after halving everyone will take benefit from higher price and will sell their bitcoin so there will be a deep fall in Bitcoin's price. Not only bitcoin but lots of other coins will also be effected as whales will sell their coins in huge amount.

Price collapse does not mean that forever it will reduces in price but after collapsing the price will steadily recover back to its higher worth because continuously crypto market cannot exist in one position. Market falls and rise according to the situations so if it goes down due to increase selling percentage after halving then buy more at that time and wait for another Bull season to appear.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:16:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2024, 11:03:19 PM »
65k right now

Is this the pre-halving dump?
Will it go below 60k?

It's hard to predict anything, especially now hehehe
I left some buy orders at 66k and 65k and it's already taken, now all that's left are my orders up to 60k and no more fiat  ;D

It's not bad, they are more satiated, considering that the next ATH will be juicy, there may be many growth factors, it is normal for the market to Correct , some people still get very bad when they see that their money goes Down in price and is bought High, but there is Be patient, the Market is very Active, volatile, if you have buy orders at $60k it is not bad. But I would say that if you have these plans, also place purchase orders further down, it is not known to what Extent there may be a Correction, because suddenly things can happen very quickly and go down to $60k and from there it increases to $70k again. , the most likely thing is that a Bullish Rally effect will be seen, it is what is most noticeable, of course I am a person who always sees things in the best way and I am somewhat optimistic, I think that the correction should not be very Strong.
It seems it has already started to correct but I can see a quick recovery when it slightly dips few thousands. I don't know if this coming correction is deep or shallow but hopefully I can accumulate few portions so I can also gain profit in the next bull run.

Well, the truth is that the market is doubtful, I couldn't say what could happen, apparently they are in an area where there can be a lot of demand and they don't want to make a rally to verify the offer at higher price levels, I would say that there may be some type of lack While people get used to the range of $64k-$66k, the truth is I don't think there will be such a strong correction, because I see the price very well, I would rather think that they can do something beneficial such as taking advantage of buying, The more you buy, if the price drops more at these levels, it will be much better, because I think that when it increases to more than $100k, the price many will want to have at these levels, and I think it may be too late, well, I'm just Speculating, as I see things this can give very good things , personally I would take advantage of buying.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2024, 11:04:55 PM »
You should mention that such corrections are good for making profits. Of course for those who know how to use them.
Certainly ideal for traders, because the upward trend is constant.

They are also the typical corrections in which newbie traders end up getting fleeced. They usually enter at highs encouraged by the bull market, without sufficient capital, often with leverage, encouraged by the influencer on duty who sells them that they can become multimillionaires from home making trades with little initial capital and end up losing everything they have and more.

Therefore trading is not just looking for profit, but you must be able to read the market situation and conditions in detail, when to enter and release what you have, influencer advice is not a guarantee to be used as capital for information in trading in the crypto world,

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1313
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:23:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2024, 11:38:05 PM »
It's not bad, they are more satiated, considering that the next ATH will be juicy, there may be many growth factors, it is normal for the market to Correct , some people still get very bad when they see that their money goes Down in price and is bought High, but there is Be patient, the Market is very Active, volatile, if you have buy orders at $60k it is not bad. But I would say that if you have these plans, also place purchase orders further down, it is not known to what Extent there may be a Correction, because suddenly things can happen very quickly and go down to $60k and from there it increases to $70k again. , the most likely thing is that a Bullish Rally effect will be seen, it is what is most noticeable, of course I am a person who always sees things in the best way and I am somewhat optimistic, I think that the correction should not be very Strong.

I wish I had more fiat to buy BTC below 60k, but everything is already in crypto and especially in BTC  ;D
These buy orders are just a hobby to accumulate a few extra satoshis hahaha

What I've noticed is that the market is moving faster, rising quickly, falling quickly and recovering in price just as quickly

65k is still very good 8)

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 787
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2024, 11:59:19 PM »
About the correlation, I am longing for it to happen since this will be the first time I am witnessing the halving, the correlation of price that follows it before the bull run happens.

The correlation of Bitcoin price, I expect to happen soon and get bitcoin to fall to $55k. I am saving up USDT for it because I can't miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a discount price before it skyrockets to $100k before the end of the year.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2024, 12:24:21 AM »
I wish I had more fiat to buy BTC below 60k, but everything is already in crypto and especially in BTC  ;D
It is the same as me. I have used all my funds, I have bought enough Bitcoin. Now, I have no fiats any more to buy Bitcoin.
Anyway, Bitcoin didn't drop below $60k, the lowest was $64k. But today Bitcoin has increased a bit, it is around $65k - $66k.

What I've noticed is that the market is moving faster, rising quickly, falling quickly and recovering in price just as quickly
Yes, the market recovers fast although it sometimes could drop quickly in a day. Today, it survived at $65k - $66k, I think it is normal as long as the price doesn't go below $60k. If it can last above $65k, it will be easier to return to $70k. I assume it only needs few days to be above $70k again.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2024, 12:24:21 AM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2024, 04:42:03 AM »
About the correlation, I am longing for it to happen since this will be the first time I am witnessing the halving, the correlation of price that follows it before the bull run happens.

The correlation of Bitcoin price, I expect to happen soon and get bitcoin to fall to $55k. I am saving up USDT for it because I can't miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a discount price before it skyrockets to $100k before the end of the year.
It's good if you have prepared USDT to buy Bitcoin during the halving, because there may be a correction. I have bought in previous years, so if I don't want to increase my collection this year, I will focus more on the potential of altcoins.

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:45:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2024, 05:21:10 PM »
I am also inclined to believe that the market will have a correction to $52k. If we analyze the BTC chart, this level really seems to be the ideal level to complete the correction from a technical analysis point of view. However, the market is not always predictable, and I also don't rule out that the market may have a short consolidation in the current range rather than a full-fledged correction.
If we see the daily candle chart only, it seems possible because under $60,000, there is a huge space for draw down.

If we look at Volume Profile (VPVR), Cohorts, and Liquidation Heatmap, we can see other probabilities for a draw down to about $52k.

It's not my financial advice and I never call to sell your bitcoins, and wait for $52k to buy back or use Leverage and Short Bitcoin now with belief it will drop to $52k.

It's good if you have prepared USDT to buy Bitcoin during the halving, because there may be a correction. I have bought in previous years, so if I don't want to increase my collection this year, I will focus more on the potential of altcoins.
Around the halving, means before and after, not during the halving. Halving happens quickly between two blocks, and does not take a long time.

Price will change before or after the halving and I expect small mining farms, companies will not be able to suffer 1/2 of block subsidy while Bitcoin price won't double quickly. If they have thin budget and bad business fund management, they will have to sell their bitcoins to pay necessary bills even have to sale off their Bitcoin ASICs.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 05:25:06 PM by tranthidung »

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 08:47:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2024, 06:43:46 PM »
Having reserves with USDT will give you the opportunity to buy at a lower price.
It is necessary to do good capital management so that every opportunity that comes can be used properly when the halving arrives and when that correction occurs.
The price target is the new ATH, and it will be even higher than the current price.

And some of the potential altcoins or memecoins can be exploited with a smaller allocation of funds.
Don't use all the funds to get in, maybe 10% would be a good allocation, but pick the top altcoins like ETH, SOL, BNB for the long term and hype memecoin to see if you get lucky enough or not.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 10:18:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2024, 07:10:46 PM »

It's hard to get past $60k and below at the moment, and maybe there will be many who agree with your method, namely buying BTC when the price is below $60k.... The halving is only a few days away and maybe the motivation for many people to sell it at a cheaper price is not there are none at all (except people who don't understand about the halving itself).

I prefer to keep holding, because the current Bitcoin market really makes me remember what happened 4 years ago. Hopefully this halving is not a trap. I hope many people's expectations are met.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2024, 05:09:26 AM »

It's hard to get past $60k and below at the moment, and maybe there will be many who agree with your method, namely buying BTC when the price is below $60k.... The halving is only a few days away and maybe the motivation for many people to sell it at a cheaper price is not there are none at all (except people who don't understand about the halving itself).

I prefer to keep holding, because the current Bitcoin market really makes me remember what happened 4 years ago. Hopefully this halving is not a trap. I hope many people's expectations are met.
That's right, holding on until the price rises again is a very smart choice, because when you choose to cut lose you will lose the assets you have. Trading in cryptocurrency, if you buy the right coin like Bitcoin, don't be afraid that when the price falls it will definitely rise again to very expensive when the time comes.

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:45:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2024, 02:57:11 PM »
There is another site for us (free access) to check Bitcoin bull market correction drawdowns.

Having reserves with USDT will give you the opportunity to buy at a lower price.
It is necessary to do good capital management so that every opportunity that comes can be used properly when the halving arrives and when that correction occurs.
You can do it with Traditional DCA or Smart DCA.

Trading in cryptocurrency, if you buy the right coin like Bitcoin, don't be afraid that when the price falls it will definitely rise again to very expensive when the time comes.
It is more fitted with Investment, not Trading. With investment, you can hold your bitcoin very long time, and of course you need to have plan and good capital management to hold it. With trading, you have less choice to hold or to exit, especially if you use leverage, futures trading types, no chance to hold your bitcoin.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2024, 05:24:50 PM »

That's right, holding on until the price rises again is a very smart choice, because when you choose to cut lose you will lose the assets you have. Trading in cryptocurrency, if you buy the right coin like Bitcoin, don't be afraid that when the price falls it will definitely rise again to very expensive when the time comes.
You are right, if we buy bitcoin and the price of bitcoin goes down, keep holding and waiting because the price of bitcoin will rise again. Just don't buy bitcoin at a high price because it will take you a long time to hold it

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2024, 05:55:53 PM »
You are right, if we buy bitcoin and the price of bitcoin goes down, keep holding and waiting because the price of bitcoin will rise again. Just don't buy bitcoin at a high price because it will take you a long time to hold it
Indeed. For Bitcoin, we don't need to be so worried. If the price is dropping and we can't sell the Bitcoin now, we just need to continue holding the Bitcoin. In the halving time, the price of Bitcoin should increase drastically. I'm sure people know well that the price of Bitcoin won't dropping when the halving time is ready. I also keep holdig my Bitcoin until the highest ATH.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG