follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN] Match365 | 150BTC inviting bonus | Well designed soccer betting app  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Match365

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 01, 2019, 12:28:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Welcome To Match365

About Us
Match365 brings you the best Bitcoin soccer betting experience with mobile and fastest live scores from 800+ worldwide leagues. Personalized news and notifications make it easy to track the odds and follow the fixtures of your favorite teams and players. Turn on push notifications to receive goal updates make sure you never miss a moment, no matter where you are.

Match365 was built for newcomers and veteran gamblers alike.  We provide free first bet for new user,  3000MC bonus for first deposit that released immediately to your wallet, and excellent promotions everyday through the week.

Match365 has extensive experience in mobile application development. Our advanced security system is build to keep your assets safe. We  have build a social community app with 1 Billion downloads and over $1,000,000 revenue per month.  Meanwhile, the team has great experience in cryptocurrency field. We also own a cryptocurrency community app with over 3 million downloads and users around the world which is invested by Binance Labs.

150[btc] marketing budget, best Bitcoin soccer betting experience with mobile, extensive experienced develop team to ensure your funds safe. Just download the app and enjoy it.

Match365 Apps Lookup

Daily Promotions

Complete referral system, Easy track your profit

Tournament every week

[

Match365 Affiliate Partner Plan now is launching. The second phase will last for 15 days. The total bonus is $1,500,000.

Phase II: Oct 12th--Oct 26th
How to earn from "Match365 Affiliate Partner Plan"?
The number of "Deposit Referral" is the only condition that decide how much you can share from $1,500,000. In another word, your referral must deposit Bitcoin to Match365, then you will get reward. The minimum deposit amount is 0.0002BTC.

You will be able to collect your bonus every day at 12:00(GMT) depending on the number of your "Deposit Referral" you acquired yesterday. You can collect bonus for today's deposit referrals tomorrow.

How to get “Deposit Referral”?
Step1: Your friends register Match365 via your invitation link
Step2: Your referral deposit at least 0.0002BTC to his wallet

Super Affiliate Partner

We will send you a request to become a super affiliate partner if you have more than 100 "Deposit Referrals". A super affiliate partner will enjoy up to 30% revenue lifetime of their referrals.  

FAQs

Q1. How much can I earn for each deposit referral?
The bonus is distributed every day at GMT+12, the max bonus is 10BTC/day.  You will receive around 0.2mBTC for each deposit referral. The unit price for each deposit referral is changing, yesterday is 0.26mBTC.

Q2. I have referrals, why I don't get bonus?
Your referrals must deposit at least 0.0002BTC to become "Deposit Referral". Only deposit referral can let you get reward.

Q3. I have deposit referrals, why I don't get bonus?
Daily bonus is distributed for your yesterday's deposit referrals. There should be a countdown in your inviting page which represents the time for the next payment. Invite today, pay tomorrow.

Q4. I have bonus, why it is not shown in my wallet?
Bonus need to be collected by yourself. Go to your inviting page, and click that button with "Collect Bonus".

Q5. My referral has deposit BTC to Match365, why he is not become "Deposit"?
The minimum deposit is 0.0002BTC. Your referral need deposit at least 0.0002BTC to become "Deposit Referral". Any deposit less than the minimum will not be credited or refunded.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 04:34:11 AM by Match365 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG