follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Should i invest in dogecoin?  (Read 7201 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Should i invest in dogecoin?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2024, 01:48:09 PM »
You can invest in Dogecoin if you want but don't expect too much from this coin anytime soon. Another thing is that you don't invest too much money in this coin. You can invest a part of your total investment amount in this coin if you want and invest it in a long term plan. After investing in this coin, you will mentally think that you never had the amount of money you invested. The reason for doing this is that you cannot rely on these coins because the value of these coins can go up as well as down, so you have to invest with so much risk. Investing in this coin has a lot of money risk that's why I suggest to invest relatively small amount of money in this coin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2024, 01:48:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2024, 02:51:22 PM »
If you have patience as wide as the ocean to make a profit, there will be no problem actually investing in Doge. because doge is not an active coin for its price increases where the moment of increase is only momentary and for it to repeat itself it takes a long time, it has gone up for a long time, and not much,
My advice is that it is better for you.  to invest in main coins only, not in meme coins, except for what I said at the beginning

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2024, 01:24:15 PM »
If you have patience as wide as the ocean to make a profit, there will be no problem actually investing in Doge. because doge is not an active coin for its price increases where the moment of increase is only momentary and for it to repeat itself it takes a long time, it has gone up for a long time, and not much,
My advice is that it is better for you.  to invest in main coins only, not in meme coins, except for what I said at the beginning

Yeah agree..
Dogecoin is just meme coin.
Doge become more popular because Elon Musk had promo this coin at their Twitter.
I personally prefer invest in coins that have projects such as Ethereum, BNB and SOL.
They have platform and I think they will be used by many projects.
No worries about them..
There are big team behind their project

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2024, 08:31:08 AM »
What's your opinion about dogecoin it is safe for investment or not ?

Dogecoin is currently a very popular platform, the most famous face on this platform is Elon musk who is responsible for this project. The price of Dogecoin was very low and since Elon musk took over, the price of the coin has increased upwards. So still the price of Doge Coin is very low so it is a good enough coin to invest. I have invested $400 in Doge Coin, and I wish I could make my investment last longer and I am ready to increase my investment.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2024, 09:20:20 AM »

Dogecoin is currently a very popular platform, the most famous face on this platform is Elon musk who is responsible for this project. The price of Dogecoin was very low and since Elon musk took over, the price of the coin has increased upwards. So still the price of Doge Coin is very low so it is a good enough coin to invest. I have invested $400 in Doge Coin, and I wish I could make my investment last longer and I am ready to increase my investment.
hoping that the increase in doge because Elon has been able to provide surprises is of course good and bad, there are always pros and cons to what is done, and because I don't see any consistency in Elon continuing to move in support, it can be seen that when the doge decreases, there is no movement to make improvements to doge. But Doge will still be good if it is supported by investors like you [although this doesn't rule out tweets from Elon], so there will be movement in trading that will make Doge able to continue to compete.You have made an interesting investment, and of course, if you feel that Doge will be able to increase, I agree that you want to add more to your investment.The halving era is just around the corner, and we hope that towards the end of the year it will move slowly to improve, and next year it will form a renewable ATH.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2024, 11:59:45 PM »
I have no intention to invest in Dogecoin. I know it is one of the top altcoins but it has no clear fundamental (meme coin). Investing in a meme coin must learn the hype of the coins, I don't see a big hype on meme coins anymore. Because of this, I doubt to invest my money in Dogecoin, it may continue to drop more and more if there is no hype in the future. What makes Dogecoin to skyrocket is Elon Musk factor, Elon Musk seems rarely to tweet meme coins now. So, it is a bit doubtful to expect the future of meme coins like Dogecoin.

Why don't to invest in fundamental coins? I think it is more potential for our investment, right?  ;)

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 12:04:38 AM by debra »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

aiviaa485

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2024, 03:46:22 PM »
Why don't to invest in fundamental coins? I think it is more potential for our investment, right?  ;)
Everyone from various continents must have a very distant character difference with us.
They are people who do not want to be complicated by their lives by maintaining privacy in their environment and only thinking about the benefits of what has been done.
They trade doge coins do not need fundamental, they are only concerned with the benefits resulting from doge coins, while this doge for them is always used for gambling and betting.
Until here maybe coins like those who have good fundamentals such as bitcoin, ethereum, bnb and solana are not their first choice but they want to find different sensations from a meme coin and finally they choose doge coins to be used in daily life and this is very mainstream according to me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2024, 03:46:22 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2024, 07:49:37 AM »
I have no intention to invest in Dogecoin. I know it is one of the top altcoins but it has no clear fundamental (meme coin). Investing in a meme coin must learn the hype of the coins, I don't see a big hype on meme coins anymore.

Yeah , dogecoin didn't have no fundamental, it's just meme coin.
I think I won't suggest to buy this coin.
We should buy the coins which have good fundamental and of course have good project.
Maybe I'm not a meme coins fan, and never be..
But sometimes I will buy doge or meme when the have event..
Just buy and hold for short ..

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 02:35:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2024, 05:18:13 PM »
Currently, DOG Coin has increased in popularity. It has started to become known and loved by all, especially through the promotion of Elon Musk. People are slowly starting to become more interested in investing in these coins. I think you can invest in DOG if you want and hopefully you will be able to profit from it in future. But for this you may have to hold it for a long time.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2024, 12:19:14 PM »
What Hinders you from investing ? but wait do you really have funds to invest in Dogecoin or you are just adding topics for you to spam ?
Dogecoin have been in the market for many years and this has been the "FIRST MEME COIN" but that does not mean it is completely perfect
for investment but safe? of course this may not become a scam project but also try to wait for another Manipulation for this coin to hit its target.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG