follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: is $60k the floor rate of bitcoin after halving?  (Read 2034 times)

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1101
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:10:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: is $60k the floor rate of bitcoin after halving?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2024, 09:30:45 PM »
Does it mean that we are automatically going to witness another serious dip?
Currently the price of bitcoin isn't pleasing anymore and I would want someone to tell me if there's more possibility for the price to drop more dip or maybe it will limits to only 60k.

Naturally I am having this feeling that 60k isn't gonna be the floor rate we might see before bull run start fully.. drop your comments

I think that the correction that is happening now in bitcoin after this halving will actually be lowered. And what I really see based on my technical and fundamental analysis is that $50,000 is the lowest support that can lower the price value.

But this is just my analysis, but even now that the halving, retracement, or liquidation is over, it will actually happen, and we are not sure how long it will take, so the ranging will take a long time for sure.
You know since few days now i made this post have been trying to monitor market and i am yet to get convinced concerning the price although as I may understand it market is unpredictable anything could likely happened.
But from few things i discovered it could be hard for the market to go below $60k except for a shocking news that could hit it so severely.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2024, 09:30:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:12:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2024, 10:38:47 PM »

The halving took place a few days ago and the price of bitcoin only rose a few percent after the halving occurred. This is quite a difficult test for traders because we have to be patient and wait for the price to rise higher. No one knows exactly when that happened.

What many are waiting for is for the price to rise in Order to Grant and take profits. When I see that there is an event like this, I know that things can be more to be Expected Most people expect Bitcoin to rise now, but at the same time Sometimes this usually takes some time, but the Halving effect is a fact, and it has to happen for the price of bitcoin to rise, so in view of these things the price will rise in less than what we are expecting , Always Things happen when it's just people, this is something that always happens, the bitcoin market always does the Opposite of what most people believe will happen.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1674
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:14:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2024, 10:48:45 PM »
To reach a price as expensive as you mentioned will likely be very difficult to happen, Bitcoin needs good news that can trigger an increase in the price of Bitcoin. This year it could go to $73k again so it will be difficult to achieve. But if there is no good news then it will be difficult to reach the latest ATH price.
Is $100k too expensive price? I think it is not expensive price because it is quite reasonable to be achieved. Even there are people that stated the potential Bitcoin price to be $150k. Sure, the good news will make easily move of Bitcoin price. $73k won't be so difficult to achieve if Bitcoin keep growing its price gradually. And I think it won't totally rely on the news.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 880
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:34:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2024, 08:50:48 AM »
To reach a price as expensive as you mentioned will likely be very difficult to happen, Bitcoin needs good news that can trigger an increase in the price of Bitcoin. This year it could go to $73k again so it will be difficult to achieve. But if there is no good news then it will be difficult to reach the latest ATH price.

I am afraid I disagree with you. I don't think it could be difficult for Bitcoin to reach the 73K level. Bitcoin won't need that much good news to reach the 77K level. Just make sure that nothing bad happens and I hope we won't have any bad news regarding Bitcoin. ETF net inflow will increase every week and Bitcoin is likely to grow every week from now on.

But if we see any kind of bad news, then yes, it will be difficult for Bitcoin to reach the 77K level. But I am sure that Bitcoin does not need good news to pump up especially after the halving. Just wait and see how we progress.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:30:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2024, 09:29:41 AM »
Is $100k too expensive price? I think it is not expensive price because it is quite reasonable to be achieved. Even there are people that stated the potential Bitcoin price to be $150k. Sure, the good news will make easily move of Bitcoin price. $73k won't be so difficult to achieve if Bitcoin keep growing its price gradually. And I think it won't totally rely on the news.
I guess he must have missed out on how Bitcoin was on the steady pump to think that 100k is an expensive price, the thing about the pump is that it moves so quickly that it scares me sometimes and I saw the same thing few weeks back and now that the halving is over well everyone should just be ready for the massive pump that's if the circle continues to repeat itself, and I say this because this time movement pave a different pattern.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1084
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:52 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2024, 12:12:52 PM »
I guess he must have missed out on how Bitcoin was on the steady pump to think that 100k is an expensive price, the thing about the pump is that it moves so quickly that it scares me sometimes and I saw the same thing few weeks back and now that the halving is over well everyone should just be ready for the massive pump that's if the circle continues to repeat itself, and I say this because this time movement pave a different pattern.
Probably, but he should also remember that Bitcoin just happened to previously complete its halving. The effect of it has not been shown. Some other people say that these recent pumps are just the effect of previous good news, including the spot ETF. What's more, if the halving has taken effect, we shouldn't expect an unbelievable price, but we should expect it to reach a height that is too great for us to witness in the coming months.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1092
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:30:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2024, 01:19:36 PM »
Probably, but he should also remember that Bitcoin just happened to previously complete its halving. The effect of it has not been shown. Some other people say that these recent pumps are just the effect of previous good news, including the spot ETF. What's more, if the halving has taken effect, we shouldn't expect an unbelievable price, but we should expect it to reach a height that is too great for us to witness in the coming months.
[/quote]Bitcoin halving have been completed and seema not significant dropping of bitcoin price, recent news not giving bad impact for bitcoin get increasing price and keep stable for few days after halving time moment. Actually bitcoin have been floor around $60k and getting up with the new higher price but seems need moment will bitcoin back to the top price again or not.

Have several days after halving completing bitcoin not show us will back or drop to lower price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2024, 01:19:36 PM »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1539
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:14:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2024, 06:33:24 PM »
The halving took place a few days ago and the price of bitcoin only rose a few percent after the halving occurred. This is quite a difficult test for traders because we have to be patient and wait for the price to rise higher. No one knows exactly when that happened.

The price did not exceed as everyone was expecting but it increases to a little percentage from 62k$ to 65k$ which is also a good step towards success. People are not ready to wait but they are wishing the price of Bitcoin to rise immediately and hit 100k$ soon but it is not possible.

Just keep calm and you will see that the price has attained a huge amount of 100k$ but after some months not in a day. It is very difficult to know about the exact timing of Bitcoin increase but slowly and steadily it will go higher So if we have control over our emotions then we can see such a pump during the current year.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 771
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:29:38 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2024, 10:27:33 PM »
Currently the price of bitcoin isn't pleasing anymore and I would want someone to tell me if there's more possibility for the price to drop more dip or maybe it will limits to only 60k.

Naturally I am having this feeling that 60k isn't gonna be the floor rate we might see before bull run start fully.. drop your comments
The whole crypto market seems unpredictable to me, in the sense that, we were able to see a new ATH before the halving, we learned that the bitcoin ETF was accepted this year.

I suspect that the mentioned factors(bitcoin ATH and ETF approval) we experienced this year can stop bitcoin from falling that dip we expected to happen after the halving, which might make us see a price dip of $60k and the market will begin to bounce back.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:12:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2024, 11:37:12 PM »

The whole crypto market seems unpredictable to me, in the sense that, we were able to see a new ATH before the halving, we learned that the bitcoin ETF was accepted this year.

I suspect that the mentioned factors(bitcoin ATH and ETF approval) we experienced this year can stop bitcoin from falling that dip we expected to happen after the halving, which might make us see a price dip of $60k and the market will begin to bounce back.

Well, these types of things are expected, the effects are what keep us in suspense, because if it happens I am sure that bitcoin will take a very high bullish turn, this is what we are looking for, however when we are doing any type of thing to sustain ourselves firm, because we can generate other types of things, for example I am a person who will always look for a way to see some samples in the volume, a whale gives samples, first when it deposits money in an exchange, I know when there are many movements and you see that bitcoin starts to grow without much effort, at that moment you can say that the growth of bitcoin is natural due to an effect of something, then that is where you should take advantage Of course, it can also happen. Otherwise it's unpredictable.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1674
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:14:57 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2024, 02:16:53 AM »
There is no big pump in the halving, now $100k may be a bit difficult to achieve. I'm starting to understand that $100k may be a bit expensive for Bitcoin price in the current bullish season. Few months ago, we all assume the Bitcoin price may be above $80k in the halving, then it will be easier to reach $100k. But since the pump during the halving is very small, I think the ATH of Bitcoin in this bullish season may be below $100k again. However, I still hope that there is still a chance of Bitcoin to be around in $80k - $90k at least.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:18 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2024, 06:54:40 AM »
The halving event is over 5 days ago, and it seems like the $60,000 is still the psychological support right now.
It almost reached that price a few days before the halving event, but it didn't go below or even touched that price.

I guess it's safe to say that $60,000 is the support right now, but I doubt that we will see a correction as huge as what happened a few days before the halving event now that it's over. I expect a gradual increase in the price of Bitcoin over the next few months and that will be the time where the bull run will start. Of course, I might be wrong, and we might see a sideways movement towards the price of Bitcoin at around the $60,000-$70,000 for the next few months.

Whatever happens, just be ready with what can happen. If you can accumulate right now, do it in preparation for the bull run. That's what I'm currently doing, and I hope everyone are doing the same as well.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:23:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2024, 07:23:12 AM »
Even before the start of Bitcoin halving, the market fluctuated regularly between $68k and $60k, and the market is still fluctuating like that. Bitcoin halving is over but the market is still fluctuating between $64k and $68k. The market is in this condition with some dumping after touching its highs. The market can pump from where it is now because the market is now trying to build support and if a good support can be built then Bitcoin will break through the resistance ahead and reach a good position again.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2024, 03:36:48 PM »

You know since few days now i made this post have been trying to monitor market and i am yet to get convinced concerning the price although as I may understand it market is unpredictable anything could likely happened.
But from few things i discovered it could be hard for the market to go below $60k except for a shocking news that could hit it so severely.

rest assured anything can happen in crypto, just hope it doesn't reach prices below 60k$ again.
 in this season let's party first then fall again and we'll start over again and hold on until the next session 2029-2030

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1101
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:10:27 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2024, 06:40:11 PM »

I thought the ETF approval came before bitcoin halving took place so

it was the ETF that prompted the sudden rise of bitcoin price to see new ATH but people where so much focused on halving maybe where thinking it would cause immediate increase.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG