follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!  (Read 2669 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2024, 10:33:44 AM »
I don't think that he had let anyone know about his identity and that he is the one who created Bitcoin even his close relatives, maybe his direct family knows about it but I doubt it because secrets don't stay secret if they are shared with anyone even with family members. After all, at some point, one of the members who know will have it come out of their mouth when they are having a conversation in a flow because it happens when you are in the flow, you tend to say things that you aren't supposed to say.

He was a very wise man, he knew that it wouldn't be a good option for him to reveal his identity by creating such a technology only to garner fame and become popular because it could become a life threat for him if he did that back then.
That's right, by keeping things secret, everything will remain safe, including us in this forum, no one knows who I really am and it's better that way because sometimes when we know someone's identity we will feel uncomfortable and our privacy will be disturbed, so it's more Well, Satoshi Nakamoto keeps himself closed and never reveals his identity under any circumstances.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2024, 10:33:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2024, 08:00:37 PM »
There is no way Satoshi will show his true identity. The purpose of Bitcoin is to hide the wealth of people from the government or to anyone. Because if ever someone knows that you are wealthy, you can't live a normal life you want. It will risks your life if you live like a normal people since the government knows about it as well as other big people that are looking for wealthy people to victimize. So because of Satoshi, they made Bitcoin to make it possible for a wealthy people to live a normal life. He also made it to himself.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2024, 11:30:47 AM »
Before going to my discussion in this thread, let me say this.

That part above makes me like my alt account not my offense, just saying and to make sure you are not my alt. :)

I saw some of your threads and joined discussions too but forget to say you about this!
Yeah understand the feeling you are halving currently.
during my little beginning over the other forum, I do have people I love posting like them but if time not taken people can accused of you being alt to the person whom took you as their role model. So, it's not something new anymore and do not feel guilty of people trying to link you as alt. I understand the pain seeing people just doing as you, but alternatively you should be because they rates you as a good poster so, they wants to be like you meaning you are Good!

Now, about this topic, every person who uses bitcoin for transactions, run Bitcoin full nodes actually contributing to Bitcoin network, its decentralization and its adoption. If we own/ use bitcoins, we are components of Bitcoin community and important.

But to say we are more important than Satoshi Nakamoto, I disagree and there is no way to prove that we are more or less important than Satoshi Nakamoto. Just own, use Bitcoin network and bitcoins, and enjoy with this experience. Don't try to compare us with Satoshi Nakamoto.
Though I could be wrong with my statement but what I understood from op is that he is trying to say; If we the user or the operator of bitcoin do not keep the fate to continually use bitcoin irrespective of the hit from government and whosoever, bitcoin wouldn't have been this strong. Alternatively when you look at his statement he is partially right though the way he presented it without clear elaboration makes it look very less important.

Satoshi has done his/her own part for creating a digital currency like bitcoin, but without the strong believe of people and putting trust to it even though we don't know him realistically, physically or in person still shows how important the community is to have keep using bitcoin without showing face for any day. So to break it down, Satoshi's dream came into effective when people keeps using/ adopting to his idea as they regularly use it for investment, transaction and payment purposes. But to crown it all, we are all important, without him creating bitcoin there would be nothing like cryptocurrency today so, he gave birth to digitalization we are enjoying today. Permit me to say "Financial freedom".

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 460
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 07:40:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2024, 01:13:07 PM »
I still think that its sort of correct, not saying that this is a %100 proof thing because we do not have a data, but if the comparison is "just satoshi vs everyone" then yeah everyone is more important. Satoshi could have created it and then if nobody cared then it was just a thesis paper at most and nothing else. Whereas when everyone picked it up, it became something nad now it has over a trillion dollar market cap as well. This is our achievement, thanks to him of course and he made this possible but also we were the ones who put our billions and billions together into this to make it over a trillion dollar market cap.

Our contributions to this project as individuals weren't magical. I believe most of us were drawn to the Bitcoin project after realizing that the traditional way of life (government/banks) wasn't going to help us in any significant manner. Bitcoin was like a means of breaking free from the protocols that govern the majority, i.e., average individuals. We saw an opportunity that could grant us financial freedom and thought the Bitcoin project would be worth our investment. Though not everyone believed at first, the testimonies of others led to more people being drawn towards Bitcoin.

There is no way Satoshi will show his true identity. The purpose of Bitcoin is to hide the wealth of people from the government or to anyone. Because if ever someone knows that you are wealthy, you can't live a normal life you want. It will risks your life if you live like a normal people since the government knows about it as well as other big people that are looking for wealthy people to victimize. So because of Satoshi, they made Bitcoin to make it possible for a wealthy people to live a normal life. He also made it to himself.

I am not sure if this is quite the real reason for introducing Bitcoin. The interference of middlemen in transactions and the keeping of funds has been a way of life until Satoshi came up with the idea. Looking back to the 2007/08 financial crisis, it was enough motivation to introduce a new scheme that puts everyone in charge of their own finances. Transactions, of course, can be monitored by everyone, which doesn't affect the wealthy in any way, except if there is a fraudulent purpose attached.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2024, 03:46:48 PM »

I am jubilant when I learned that finally COPA won the case against Craig Wright which once and for all set the record straight: Craig Wright has never been the real Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin and therefore he has no legal right whatsoever to any part or all of Bitcoin. The man is purely fake and the very fact that he is claiming to be the guy is the best indicator that he is not, as the real one opted to go underground never to have been traced and has never shown any credible sign of coming back.

1. Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
Positive or negative, I don't think the cryptocurrency market is giving any real weight to the failed saga of the fake guy named Craig Wright...but this can certainly affect his own BSV as he officially lost all the credibility still left of him. And maybe it is time for him to go and just concentrate on BSV and his own community as we know that there can still be people whom he can fool.

2. Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?
No. When I bought my first BTC, I never know the full story of Satoshi Nakamoto and at that time it was not a factor for my decision. It was only later that I heard more of this man and his contribution to humanity being the one who started Bitcoin which lead to the cryptocurrency industry that we have now. And I think this is the same story with many other people...we don't care the details and whereabouts of the creator...what is the most important is the one he created.

3. When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?
In my own view, Satoshi Nakamoto is already a "cult" figure and there will be people obsessed in finding out more details on him and speculating on who can this man be. And for this reason, the search for Satoshi Nakamoto will never stop today and into the future unless either he will show up someday or it can be verified that he is already dead...or maybe it can ascertain that he was not actually a real person. For now, nobody can answer those concerns so Satoshi Nakamoto will always be on the "wanted" list.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2024, 06:16:09 PM »
Bitcoin is a way of hiding our wealth, by investing there and people don't know about it. Moreover, the government will always chase our taxes :)
And Sathosi has provided that solution. I think Sathosi will continue to hide his identity, and remain anonymous

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2024, 02:40:07 AM »
Bitcoin is a way of hiding our wealth, by investing there and people don't know about it. Moreover, the government will always chase our taxes :)
And Sathosi has provided that solution. I think Sathosi will continue to hide his identity, and remain anonymous
We have to imagine what would happen if Satoshi will show up. Considering that in the first place the government don't like Bitcoin because they are trying to stop payments on a website before through a blockade of cards but because of Bitcoin they can still make payment. People might think today that all is well and the government will not looking for Satoshi. Well, that's our opinion and we don't know the very truth on what's their real plan if ever Satoshi come out. Satoshi is a genius, and he will not let all his hard work go to waste.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2024, 02:40:07 AM »

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2024, 02:43:28 AM »
We have to imagine what would happen if Satoshi will show up. Considering that in the first place the government don't like Bitcoin because they are trying to stop payments on a website before through a blockade of cards but because of Bitcoin they can still make payment. People might think today that all is well and the government will not looking for Satoshi. Well, that's our opinion and we don't know the very truth on what's their real plan if ever Satoshi come out. Satoshi is a genius, and he will not let all his hard work go to waste.
If Satoshi were to emerge, governments might shift their focus from exploring crypto applications to evaluating the true potential of BTC as it was created by someone with a clear identity. Governments would be hesitant to embrace an asset created on the internet by a citizen of another country, and they would not want to have to negotiate with an individual in society.

I believe that Satoshi recognized this and therefore chose to disappear to protect the value and independence of BTC. Therefore, today we have the task of continuing to maintain the Bitcoin network and protecting all the decentralized values of BTC in the economy.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:01 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2024, 05:54:02 PM »
If Satoshi were to emerge, governments might shift their focus from exploring crypto applications to evaluating the true potential of BTC as it was created by someone with a clear identity. Governments would be hesitant to embrace an asset created on the internet by a citizen of another country, and they would not want to have to negotiate with an individual in society.

I believe that Satoshi recognized this and therefore chose to disappear to protect the value and independence of BTC. Therefore, today we have the task of continuing to maintain the Bitcoin network and protecting all the decentralized values of BTC in the economy.
What you say is very true, for me what Satoshi did was a genius, something that no government or anyone in the world can fight with, the fact of having created such a Self-sufficient economy and that just the fact that it did not suffer from Inflation is something that goes far beyond what all of life has been planted in the economy, the economy is a failure, because it is only Backed by gold, and we all know that gold is not a guarantee for governments, especially The one that has the greatest hierarchy with its hegemony is the USA, which makes its direct controls so that they continue to use the dollar as a world currency, but we all know the errors and shortcomings that the dollar has.

As long as there is inflation, things with the traditional economy will not go well, and bitcoin clearly does that, which is why Satoshi's identity should never be revealed, in fact for me it will never be revealed.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1097
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2024, 09:26:10 PM »
If Satoshi Nakamoto has shown his identity to the world then the purpose.of bitcoin will be defeated because they would force him to devalue bitcoin and Bitcoin will become a nothing and worthless because there will be a central control of of. The governments are not even happy that bitcoin is existing and that is why some countries upon knowing the truth about bitcoin still ban it citizens to use it. And once bitcoin is controlled by the government then the number of bitcoins individual will have will be controlled by the government. So it is better this way.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2024, 01:55:53 AM »
What you say is very true, for me what Satoshi did was a genius, something that no government or anyone in the world can fight with, the fact of having created such a Self-sufficient economy and that just the fact that it did not suffer from Inflation is something that goes far beyond what all of life has been planted in the economy, the economy is a failure, because it is only Backed by gold, and we all know that gold is not a guarantee for governments, especially The one that has the greatest hierarchy with its hegemony is the USA, which makes its direct controls so that they continue to use the dollar as a world currency, but we all know the errors and shortcomings that the dollar has.

As long as there is inflation, things with the traditional economy will not go well, and bitcoin clearly does that, which is why Satoshi's identity should never be revealed, in fact for me it will never be revealed.
BTC was born due to ongoing inflation, which erodes the value of labor and allows people to buy fewer goods with the same amount of work. As long as inflation persists, BTC will continue to be in demand. While the severe inflation of the past few years has heightened public awareness of the nature of money, the story of BTC's true value has not yet been effectively promoted. It seems that traditional investors are only interested in spot BTC ETFs and not the revolution that BTC is leading.

I hope Satoshi is still following the development of BTC and the crypto market, and it would be better if Satoshi could contribute his/her thoughts through a different account to help us find the right and effective direction. Or maybe Satoshi is already doing so without us knowing :)

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1802
  • Last Active: Today at 07:22:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2024, 12:13:28 PM »

I'd like to hear your views on this issue:
  • Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
I don't think it will have an effect with or without Satoshi in our midst, the blockchain works perfectly and adoption is smooth, but it's a big relief that the court has proven that Craig Wright is not Satoshi there will be no interruption anymore or debate because Wright's character is very much different from the real Satoshi

• Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?
The market is doing great we have not had Satoshi's presence ever since and since it is an open-source we will be doing great even if the real Satoshi exposes himself.

• When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?

We have no control over people who hold Bitcoin and the media will consider this a very good scoop and will add reputation to their name if they are the first to discover who Satoshi is, so the search will continue for many years to come.

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:01 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2024, 12:35:49 AM »

BTC was born due to ongoing inflation, which erodes the value of labor and allows people to buy fewer goods with the same amount of work. As long as inflation persists, BTC will continue to be in demand. While the severe inflation of the past few years has heightened public awareness of the nature of money, the story of BTC's true value has not yet been effectively promoted. It seems that traditional investors are only interested in spot BTC ETFs and not the revolution that BTC is leading.

I hope Satoshi is still following the development of BTC and the crypto market, and it would be better if Satoshi could contribute his/her thoughts through a different account to help us find the right and effective direction. Or maybe Satoshi is already doing so without us knowing :)

It's like this, I really see Bitcoin as an ascending economy that Emerges above the others, that has no flaws, for the same reason that you talk about the traditional System of money, there are always ways that they focus everything about money just to make us see that our work becomes pure sacrifice and exploitation without giving the true value to our effort, in fact Bitcoin is the only means by which for me a person can obtain financial freedom, what Satoshi did is very Good , I think He thought about how he could have given a good gift to the world and Created bitcoin. Honestly, bitcoin has changed lives, and the best thing of all is that it is not controlled.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2024, 12:40:52 AM »
The market is doing great we have not had Satoshi's presence ever since and since it is an open-source we will be doing great even if the real Satoshi exposes himself.
I truly hope that Satoshi's identity will never be revealed and BTC will maintain its independence without being significantly impacted by any individual. BTC is considered a commodity because there is no single individual or organization in charge, while ETH has not yet been confirmed by the SEC as a commodity because there are still some factors related to Vitalik Buterin and the Ethereum Foundation.

Honestly, I would like to know Satoshi's identity, but it would be better if only I knew it and I would keep it a secret to protect the future of BTC in the economy!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG