follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: besides trading, what other crypto practices do you indulge in?  (Read 84 times)

Offline AvatarSiri

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 03:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
The grammar Hey fellas. Good day to y'all. Since the market isn't favorable for swing trading at the moment, I've been thinking of alternative methods to keep myself busy. I remembered a time when I participated in a 'spin to win' initiative organized by a platform. I had mixed feelings because I was lucky, though I met the requirements, my spin didn't win me anything substantial. I guess what I'm asking is, besides trading, what other ways do you make money in crypto? Please share your opinions below.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1419
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 04:23:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
Re: besides trading, what other crypto practices do you indulge in?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 03:52:31 PM »
Besides trading, what other ways do you make money in crypto?
Trading is not the only way to profit from cryptocurrency; there are others, like mining, staking, airdrops, and even from signature campaigns.

Since you are on this forum, if you are able to build your account to have a good reputation, you will be eligible to join a signature campaign when the opportunity arises, and you can earn a little bit of crypto weekly, which you can DCA with and increase your opportunity with crypto.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1544
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 09:08:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2024, 04:13:53 PM »
The grammar Hey fellas. Good day to y'all. Since the market isn't favorable for swing trading at the moment, I've been thinking of alternative methods to keep myself busy. I remembered a time when I participated in a 'spin to win' initiative organized by a platform. I had mixed feelings because I was lucky, though I met the requirements, my spin didn't win me anything substantial. I guess what I'm asking is, besides trading, what other ways do you make money in crypto? Please share your opinions below.
Aside from trading then since i do have my own dayjob then i would be focusing more on engaging with those things first or having some family time or other important things if i do have seen that the market isnt something that ideal for someone to dive in because consolidation or having no movement at all is really that pain in the ass or something that could make you impatient.
So it would really be just that better that you should really be that making yourself the going something which is more important. Also, on the time that im doing something online then i do make or find up some jobs or microtasks that i could be able to earn some Bitcoin or some altcoins ex. signature campaign and other giveaways or whatsoever, if i do have that sufficient time.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1153
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:05:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2024, 09:07:51 PM »
You can engage yourself with DCA method with this you can be able to accumulate more bitcoin and when market recovers you could sell and make profit if you are only targeting for short time investment. Alternatively you can participate on free rewards program such as airdrop and bounty's I think you can earn from money from them but it's not a guaranteed way to earn especially now that those programs aren't that favorable anymore but I think there few that are still paying out handsomely.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 818
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:46:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2024, 11:01:11 PM »
You can keep yourself busy by having a job, learning a trade, or skills. Doing any of the mentioned suggestions will keep you busy, and you can earn your own money, to take care of yourself and use part of the earned money to invest in crypto.

If you don't have a job, a side hustle, or a skill, you begin to engage yourself in crypto, don't be surprised when you still find yourself selling your invested assets of crypto due to no money.

It is ideal to have a job or skills that provide for them so that when they get into crypto, they won't sell their bitcoin out of loss all because they need urgent money to solve their problems.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG