follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you rely on Crypto Currencies?  (Read 17733 times)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1505
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 03:40:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Do you rely on Crypto Currencies?
« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2024, 04:32:13 PM »
As we all know crypto currency is very popular nowadays.  Many make a Good amount by trading cryptocurrencies.  But as a beginner or veteran member, do you believe in this cryptocurrency?
The question is not what the topic says mate but lets see what comes to this topic and I will leave my stand also.

Relying in cryptocurrency alone ? nope I am not because I have been working for my living and feeding my family instead i have been holding good funds in my folio waiting for the best profit it can give.
veteran or newbie? we must not rely in bitcoin alone lol.

one thing is impossible if crypto holders don't have real jobs, where as we know crypto is not like when it was first released, if it is a bull run season of course we will get good results but that's how much we save to get to the peak of the bull run itself,
and if you only rely on airdrops and bounties, I don't think it's as beautiful as before, because bounty results are no longer guaranteed to produce

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2024, 04:32:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online akeemqaz

• Activity: 103
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    100 Posts Search 50 Posts
« Reply #226 on: May 13, 2024, 12:05:53 AM »
I'm a big believer in cryptocurrency. It's not just the transparency, but also how I've been able to make a living from it through trading, getting free coins from airdrops, providing liquidity, participating in testnets, and using Bitget's smart portfolio to profit from altcoins when I'm feeling uneasy about holding them directly. The crypto technology has really helped me out financially.
Many people are financially rocked by participating in airdrops, bounties and also they trade and hold potential coins. I am also one of those people who earn extra income from crypto. This is very enjoyable because with the additional income I can meet my needs.

You have a valid point. Also, Crypto isn't just currency related only but a way of life, a way to make passive income and also to lose money. But so far one isn't greedy there is a good chance of making extra income with it. The features are just amazing.

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 274
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 06:47:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #227 on: May 13, 2024, 03:29:47 AM »
Well, I don't rely on crypto. I have got other source of income it's just a side income for me. In fact I believe one shouldn't depend on crypto, one should have other source of income to feed his family. Although crypto has made good progress but it is not yet considered to be a stable coin.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1175
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 04:46:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #228 on: May 14, 2024, 11:42:17 AM »
Well, I don't rely on crypto. I have got other source of income it's just a side income for me. In fact I believe one shouldn't depend on crypto, one should have other source of income to feed his family. Although crypto has made good progress but it is not yet considered to be a stable coin.
Agree with you,,,the perfect condition is not to depend on your main income from just one source, that is really risky in the long term. I myself hope that people who don't have permanent jobs take advantage of the crypto space to get other income alternatives. Having at least two or three sources of income is of course safer, and we shouldn't just depend on cryptocurrency alone.

I don't mean to denigrate cryptocurrency, but as a realistic person, I still need another job so that my financial targets can be met immediately.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 08:54:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #229 on: May 14, 2024, 06:54:42 PM »
You have a valid point. Also, Crypto isn't just currency related only but a way of life, a way to make passive income and also to lose money. But so far one isn't greedy there is a good chance of making extra income with it. The features are just amazing.

Crypto has given us an opportunity through which we can earn better but the earning is not always assured because of the volatility it possesses. Those people who hardly fulfil their needs with the help of a single salary are now living a better life because of new opportunities that are offered by crypto.

Certain habits should be minimized or avoided to be profitable in the crypto world and it is important to follow the rules and regulations so you can earn well but if you don't know what to do then you cannot earn a penny.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1274
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 08:59:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #230 on: May 14, 2024, 07:00:50 PM »
As we all know crypto currency is very popular nowadays.  Many make a Good amount by trading cryptocurrencies.  But as a beginner or veteran member, do you believe in this cryptocurrency?
Those involved in crypto-currencies must believe in crypto. And those who don't specialize in cryptocurrencies don't come into the crypto world. Whether one is new or old they must believe in Bitcoin. Many people have profited a lot of money through trading but it is not an easy task for everyone. Trading is very risky, not only trading but the entire crypto world is very risky and most of those who accept this risk and invest time and money in crypto are successful. Getting good from crypto requires only confidence, patience and the ability to take risks.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1778
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 02:35:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #231 on: May 14, 2024, 08:19:23 PM »
Those involved in crypto-currencies must believe in crypto. And those who don't specialize in cryptocurrencies don't come into the crypto world. Whether one is new or old they must believe in Bitcoin. Many people have profited a lot of money through trading but it is not an easy task for everyone. Trading is very risky, not only trading but the entire crypto world is very risky and most of those who accept this risk and invest time and money in crypto are successful. Getting good from crypto requires only confidence, patience and the ability to take risks.
When they enter the crypto space and they persist until now, then you can be sure that someone already believes in crypto. There's no other reason I think they're holding out other than because they already believe in this crypto.

If they don't believe in it, then they probably won't get into the crypto space, and when they do try then they probably won't stick around for long, because they have a fear of crypto.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: May 14, 2024, 08:19:23 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG