follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 9570 times)

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2024, 11:00:25 PM »
HODLing  in Bitcoin is the appropriate way to invest in BTC comparing the current price of Bitcoin, Investors who holds for  short term eventually terminates their investment at the wrong time .
You are considering Investment in BTC the consider Holding for long

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2024, 11:00:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2024, 11:17:55 PM »
Unfortunately, this happens because there are several things behind it.

- those who buy Bitcoin and actually hold it for a certain period of time and usually for quite a long period of time or long term holding. usually they really understand that the thought will really be worth it in the long term.

-short term or trading This is not a problem of them not wanting to make long-term investments, but perhaps for certain reasons they are more successful or more worth it when doing short time or trading. and sometimes this is also related to the capital they have so they can optimize profits when trading or short term.

- the most dangerous are people who just follow the hype and buy Bitcoin because of fomo alone so they don't understand How Bitcoin investment works. Then when the price of Bitcoin plummeted, they panicked and immediately sold it. this should be avoided

Offline Salahmu

• Activity: 363
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 06:51:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2024, 09:52:19 PM »
There are many users who invest in Bitcoin and do not plan to hold it for a long time but have a short term plan. People who make short term plans have never been able to make huge profits that's why I would advise them to invest for long periods and Hodl. When you buy bitcoins you must plan to make high profits so you should always Hodl on to bitcoins.
Yeah I agree with you mate, the only way to enjoy Bitcoin investment is through holding so I can never advice someone to invest short on Bitcoin because in as much as they may feel that they are seriously on profits with any little move of Bitcoin can never be compare with the profit they may likely get if they decide to hold.

one of the factors that affect the mindset of most investors decision is the profits making because they sees every Bitcoin movement as an opportunity to make profits but they fail to understand that in most cases people that invest short on Bitcoin tend to miss opportunity on Bitcoin, if for example they bought Bitcoin at the price of $40k and it later increase to $42k and they decided to sell it with the hope of buying back when the price drops but on the contrary the price continues to skyrocket and never give him the opportunity to buy again, so the best way is to hold because that's the only way to see what the future holds for Bitcoin.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2024, 12:15:21 AM »

- those who buy Bitcoin and actually hold it for a certain period of time and usually for quite a long period of time or long term holding. usually they really understand that the thought will really be worth it in the long term.

Hold for long term investment is always become the best way to do.
I'm one of those people.
I have hold several coins for long term.
But also do daily trading.
Because I need daily profit.

Buy crypto because hype, THAT'S the thing we should avoid
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 145
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:00:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2024, 12:59:55 AM »
From what I have learned so far about Bitcoin investment, I know that Bitcoin is not very profitable if an investors is only looking forward to make a quick profit. Bitcoin investment is about being patient and consistently holding unto your asset without looking at the price volatility and feeling tempted to sell off very quickly.
I will love to hold my Bitcoin till when the price of Bitcoin will get to $200k.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Online bhadz

• Activity: 1045
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2024, 01:05:59 AM »
IMO, it is no longer our problem if these investors don't see themselves staying on this market for so long. That's how it goes for them and it's way too different for us. We have our own plans and visions as we are on this market, while them, they just see it as a temporary matter for them. It depends on how they see things and we see things differently, I respect them if they don't see themselves staying on holding Bitcoin for a long time because they think that might not work for them. So, if they're shorting it soon, that's fine but that's not going to change my decision for holding long term.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2024, 02:02:26 AM »
Exclusively HODL is for those who do not want to look at the investment after making it. Hodl for us can never be long term as we are children of middle class family the money we have to earn is used to support the family expenses. Even then should try to invest in DCA method and hold for long term. I have enough knowledge about bitcoin investment but can't hold due to lack of money but I have created a means of earning here hope to hold some bitcoin long term using the method from now on. But if I can hold some bitcoin long term using the DCA method I will never look back on that bitcoin investment until my target is met and new ATH of bitcoins are generated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2024, 02:02:26 AM »

Offline Mayajal

• Activity: 499
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 11:53:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2024, 05:33:21 AM »

Hold for long term investment is always become the best way to do.
I'm one of those people.
I have hold several coins for long term.
But also do daily trading.
Because I need daily profit.

Buy crypto because hype, THAT'S the thing we should avoid

If one wants to hold for a long term then it is definitely better for him to hold Bitcoin. Because holding bitcoins has a very low chance of loss. Because the price of Bitcoin is constantly up and down. So I'm a long-term Bitcoin supporter and I'm a successful Bitcoin holder myself using the DCA method at present.

I've seen many altcoins crash out of the market, so I prohibit long-term holdings in coins other than Bitcoin.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2024, 06:01:11 AM »
HODLing  in Bitcoin is the appropriate way to invest in BTC comparing the current price of Bitcoin, Investors who holds for  short term eventually terminates their investment at the wrong time .
You are considering Investment in BTC the consider Holding for long

I have definitely held Bitcoin long term, but I invest in Bitcoin every now and then with small amounts of money. I have been holding long-term bitcoins following the DCA method at $100 per month. And I have a strong wallet that is good enough to store bitcoins. Investing in the DCA method certainly offers a lot of savings as it is easy to hold in proportion to the average price of Bitcoin.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2024, 07:01:03 AM »
Bitcoin investment and holding are both very important and should be done at the right time especially if the Bitcoin investment is not done at the right time then there is no profit even by holding. Selecting the best time for Bitcoin investment and determining the time for holding it, i.e. short-term holding or long-term holding, if you do not choose it correctly, you will not get profit. However, long term holdings have a higher profit potential than short term holdings.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2024, 07:56:47 AM »
Exclusively HODL is for those who do not want to look at the investment after making it. Hodl for us can never be long term as we are children of middle class family the money we have to earn is used to support the family expenses. Even then should try to invest in DCA method and hold for long term. I have enough knowledge about bitcoin investment but can't hold due to lack of money but I have created a means of earning here hope to hold some bitcoin long term using the method from now on. But if I can hold some bitcoin long term using the DCA method I will never look back on that bitcoin investment until my target is met and new ATH of bitcoins are generated.
You are correct, everyone has their own strategy. For instance, I attempt to save Bitcoin coins as much as possible, but if the opportunity arises, I purchase more. Altcoins, which are less reliable, can be expended. Additionally, I endeavour not to use bitcoins for essential expenses, instead using fiat money. However, it is important to note that not everyone has the ability to do so.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 811
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2024, 08:15:23 AM »
There are many users who invest in Bitcoin and do not plan to hold it for a long time but have a short term plan. People who make short term plans have never been able to make huge profits that's why I would advise them to invest for long periods and Hodl. When you buy bitcoins you must plan to make high profits so you should always Hodl on to bitcoins.
Long term investment with bitcoin is very profitable in the future but not all holder or investor with stable or support financial for holding their bitcoin. Potential earn huge profit when make bitcoin as long term holding but need healthy with financial condition to be investor in bitcoin.

Actually all trader or investor want to hold their bitcoin for long term and bitcoin get potential increasing above 50% every two or three years later but less source income don't have many option except to be short term holding in bitcoin. Right now accumulate small amount for investing in bitcoin and want to be long term holding to earn huge profitable in the future.

Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2024, 08:39:41 AM »
This advice for long-term investment in Bitcoin does not seem to be very universal. Some people can successfully make money on short-term plans, and to say that it doesn't generate much profit may be unfair. Simply waiting for a bull market and hoping for big profits in the future can be a risky approach given the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. It is important to make decisions based on your own circumstances and be more prudent in financial matters.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2024, 09:37:22 AM »

We have seen Bitcoin's price rise a lot in 2023, but it has seen a lot of growth towards the end. Moreover, those who invested at the beginning of last year have now made double profits and they have not bought their bitcoins yet but plan to hold them until the maximum ATH. We've seen many pundits predict that Bitcoin's price will peak in 2025 and reach an all-time high. Accordingly, we will see a bull market and therefore buy and hold bitcoins instead of selling them, but we can make huge profits. As we have not much time left to wait for the other half, I think buying and holding bitcoins for long-term investment now will certainly yield good returns in the future. So you hold your bitcoins safe and wait till the bull season can change your life.

Your plan is awesome but we don't know exactly when and what is the maximum ATH of Bitcoin after the block halving there is no problem for other people to exit from holding if they already made a profit than still holding it while the price continuously drops. Greediness is one of the issues why some people are not able to maximize their profit.
If you want to maximize your profit you need to ride on the market from ups and downs like other traders do. Most traders are bored with holding assets which is why they ride on the market to maximize their profit. It means only traders or those who do short terms plan is actually the one who made huge profit compared to just holding it.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2024, 10:14:04 AM »
This advice for long-term investment in Bitcoin does not seem to be very universal. Some people can successfully make money on short-term plans, and to say that it doesn't generate much profit may be unfair. Simply waiting for a bull market and hoping for big profits in the future can be a risky approach given the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. It is important to make decisions based on your own circumstances and be more prudent in financial matters.
When we are approaching the halving era, it may no longer be relevant to continue talking about long-term investments. but long-term investment purposes can continue to be implemented because it will apply every 4 years, during which time bitcoin will experience an increase to form a renewable ATH again.I agree with you that those who are good at analyzing are actually able to make short-term investments to get good profits because they are able to analyze when to buy when the market goes down and immediately sell when the market rises and repeat it, but of course those who are able to keep a good eye on Bitcoin's movements are also able to do so.
Expecting profits in the future is clearly possible, but it will be more effective to buy in installments and hold it for a period of time until the market increases.
Indeed, the application of one to another will always be different, so adjust everything to your own situation because we are the ones who are able to know that ability.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG