follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (22.2%)
Real Madrid
11 (61.1%)
Bayern Munich
1 (5.6%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (11.1%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 17332 times)

Online armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:35:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #555 on: May 31, 2024, 05:12:19 AM »
To be fair Dortmund deserved to be at the finals this season. They had a tough group, managed to finish above Milan and Newcastle, which is a great deal of success already. Then they beat PSV, which arguably was their easiest matchup which tells you how great they are, because even PSV is a great team without a doubt. After that they managed to win against Athletico Madrid when nobody gave them a chance, which was a great success for them, and after that they managed to beat PSG as well when they were not the favorites yet again. So they have deserved to be here without a doubt. Doesn't mean they will win, but they deserved it.
I doubt with Dortmund will success qualifying from group stage because have Milan, Newcastle United and PSG as top teams recently, but unbelievable Dortmund success qualifying to knock out round as first standing teams and made Milan failed reach knock out round.
Since their performance in group phase Dortmund has potential make another surprise and finally beating two top teams Atletico Madrid and PSG before leading to final round.
Indeed not favorite team appearance in Champion League this season, Dortmund had show their consistency performance until success reach the final round and waiting will make Madrid get difficult for becoming the winner?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #555 on: May 31, 2024, 05:12:19 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #556 on: May 31, 2024, 01:00:20 PM »
Surprises in football are what always make things more interesting. So it is not impossible if surprises occur in the UCL, just like in the European League.
Surprises are bound to happen in every football match, and It is not every team that was predicted to win, wins as predicted.

The Champions League final match is in two days. The prediction is for Real Madrid to win as the strong contestant over Dortmund, and Dortmund on the other hand will try to prove to be worthy of having a loggerheads with Real Madrid for the UCL trophy. That will be really interesting to watch
It doesn't feel like the time is almost here. And tomorrow we will see the UCL final match. I hope Dortmund can put up a strong fight against Real Madrid. because everything will be more exciting if the two teams can compete closely. Real Madrid will definitely remain the favorites in this match. And surely many will bet on Real Madrid in this match.

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1245
  • Last Active: Today at 07:37:55 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #557 on: May 31, 2024, 07:48:55 PM »
It doesn't feel like the time is almost here. And tomorrow we will see the UCL final match. I hope Dortmund can put up a strong fight against Real Madrid. because everything will be more exciting if the two teams can compete closely. Real Madrid will definitely remain the favorites in this match. And surely many will bet on Real Madrid in this match.
I also hope that Borussia Dortmund will provide very fierce resistance to Real Madrid in this Champions League final match.

Even though in the end they really lost, I hope at least they can provide meaningful resistance to make things difficult for Real Madrid. This is the final match and everyone wants to see a very interesting spectacle of the two teams who will face each other in this final match.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1845
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:09:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #558 on: May 31, 2024, 09:53:10 PM »
I hope Dortmund can put up a strong fight against Real Madrid. because everything will be more exciting if the two teams can compete closely. Real Madrid will definitely remain the favorites in this match. And surely many will bet on Real Madrid in this match.
Dortmund must try to play with their best to win the match. You don't need to doubt them, they must try all out. However, the quality of Dortmund squad and the experience to play in the UCL final are quite different. In theory, Real Madrid must be superior, they probably dominate the match so much. However, there is always a chance for a surprise, it is not impossible if Dortmund can give something unpredictable. The status of the favorite team sometimes doesn't influence anything in the match.

Even though in the end they really lost, I hope at least they can provide meaningful resistance to make things difficult for Real Madrid. This is the final match and everyone wants to see a very interesting spectacle of the two teams who will face each other in this final match.
I think Dortmund shouldn't be easy to be defeated. Each team which can reach the final, they must be ready to play all out for the trophy. It is just the final match for the trophy, the last step to be the champion. Even if Real Madrid is the favorite, I don't see it will be an easy match for them because Dortmund has a strong defense. I believe this will be an interesting final, but it looks like the trophy still for Real Madrid.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1044
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:47:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #559 on: May 31, 2024, 11:29:09 PM »
Tomorrow we will witness the Champions League final that we are waiting for have you bet with the odds you want?

I see Real Madrid's chances are quite high despite the small odds of 1.66 but that's fair enough with what we've seen that Real Madrid is a strong team while Dortmund is unpredictable.

Dortmund might give a good fight but I on the other hand think Real Madrid's defense will be solid and they have a good counter attack, Vinicius and Rodrygo are two wingers who can find gaps in the defense.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3640
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #560 on: May 31, 2024, 11:45:06 PM »
I see Real Madrid's chances are quite high despite the small odds of 1.66 but that's fair enough with what we've seen that Real Madrid is a strong team while Dortmund is unpredictable.
Real Madrid always becomes the favorite team in UCL. When they can reach the final, they have a very high chance to win the trophy. It is proven for many years, Real Madrid always win in the last 8 final matches. Real Madrid only got 3 losses from 17 final matches, they won 14 final matches. So, it is normal if most people will bet for Real Madrid.

Dortmund might give a good fight but I on the other hand think Real Madrid's defense will be solid and they have a good counter attack, Vinicius and Rodrygo are two wingers who can find gaps in the defense.
Dortmund has quite good players, we can expect the match will be interesting. Real Madrid must try to dominate the match by winning the ball possessions, they have better midfielders. Bellingham will be the key players in this final match, he knows how to deal with Dortmund players because he was a part of Dortmund player. Vinicius and Rodrygo will be the machine goals, these players should try to score as many as possible.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3576
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #561 on: May 31, 2024, 11:55:56 PM »
I read some parts of the interview of the Dortmund manager, I must say he doesn't exude confidence. I don't a real winning mentality there but I don't know if that's just him trying to be humble and passive or just someone content on a good performance. Anyway, I think his approach to the game will be to defend and defend and defend  ;D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #561 on: May 31, 2024, 11:55:56 PM »

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #562 on: Today at 04:00:37 AM »
I also hope that Borussia Dortmund will provide very fierce resistance to Real Madrid in this Champions League final match.

Even though Real Madrid seems to be the favorite, we still hope for the best performance from Dortmund too. But of course every team that can reach the final is a strong team. And likewise, Dortmund is certainly also a strong team that even managed to beat PSG in the semi-finals. So of course Real Madrid will definitely not win easily. It could even be Dortmund who lifts the trophy this season. Even though the chances are very small.

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #563 on: Today at 01:36:16 PM »

Even though Real Madrid seems to be the favorite, we still hope for the best performance from Dortmund too. But of course every team that can reach the final is a strong team. And likewise, Dortmund is certainly also a strong team that even managed to beat PSG in the semi-finals. So of course Real Madrid will definitely not win easily. It could even be Dortmund who lifts the trophy this season. Even though the chances are very small.
It doesn't feel like the moment we have been waiting for will soon come and in just a matter of hours we will be at the final that we have been waiting for so long.

I can't wait to see how this match goes and hopefully what I hope for really happens in this match. I want to see an open match and mutual attacks from the two teams that will compete. Hopefully there will also be surprises which will make the match more interesting.

Online armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: Today at 07:35:39 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #564 on: Today at 05:50:45 PM »
It doesn't feel like the moment we have been waiting for will soon come and in just a matter of hours we will be at the final that we have been waiting for so long.

I can't wait to see how this match goes and hopefully what I hope for really happens in this match. I want to see an open match and mutual attacks from the two teams that will compete. Hopefully there will also be surprises which will make the match more interesting.
Few hours left for the most expected waiting final match of Champion League between Dortmund vs Real Madrid, both teams fans I saw on social media arrived at Wembley stadium and most of them wearing their iconic jersey of their favorite teams.
We are watching in TV and keep interested because Madrid or Dortmund fans want to see their team can reach good result for Champion League final match. I have choose Madrid as favorite team for winning Champion League and I see many football fans keep believing with Dortmund potential.

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #565 on: Today at 07:38:02 PM »

Few hours left for the most expected waiting final match of Champion League between Dortmund vs Real Madrid, both teams fans I saw on social media arrived at Wembley stadium and most of them wearing their iconic jersey of their favorite teams.
We are watching in TV and keep interested because Madrid or Dortmund fans want to see their team can reach good result for Champion League final match. I have choose Madrid as favorite team for winning Champion League and I see many football fans keep believing with Dortmund potential.
In less than 2 hours we will be at the kick off of the first half, I think everyone is ready to watch this match, including me.

Tension will arise, especially for those who bet on this match. I think many people try their luck by betting on Borussia Dortmund, they hope the same thing will happen as in the Europa League final match.

I want to see the line up that both teams will field and they will definitely field their best squad.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG