follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 5 DeFi Projects That Successfully Came Back From Exploits/Hacks  (Read 566 times)

Offline EAA-ALLAH

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 934
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 11, 2024, 01:03:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
5 DeFi Projects That Successfully Came Back From Exploits/Hacks
« on: February 21, 2021, 04:15:28 PM »
1. Compound (COMP)
2. Yearn Finance (YFI)
On Feb 5., 2021, Yearn Finance’s yDAI vault saw an exploit that resulted in the loss of $11 million.
In what may have been a silver lining, the hacker reportedly didn’t pocket the full $11 million as fees for the attack totaled $8.5 million.
3. SushiSwap (SUSHI)
In January this year, an opportunistic SUSHI user discovered a loophole that allowed them to effectively steal 81 ETH (worth around $103,842, at the time).

4. Cover Protocol (COVER)
5. Alpha Finance Labs (ALPHA)

It currently has over $5.25 billion in total value locked (TVL). This makes it the third largest DeFi project, behind Aave (AAVE) and Maker (MKR).
 November last year, an error or malicious attack exploited a Coinbase oracle which the platform used to set the value of the dai (DAI) stablecoin. The bug or attack caused the price of the stablecoin to reach $1.30.

More information:Read

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

5 DeFi Projects That Successfully Came Back From Exploits/Hacks
« on: February 21, 2021, 04:15:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline krypto4uvak

• Activity: 398
  • Last Active: July 26, 2021, 09:26:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: 5 DeFi Projects That Successfully Came Back From Exploits/Hacks
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 07:54:08 AM »
Yes, these projects are very cool and very promising. I am very sorry that I did not believe in them and did not buy their tokens at the very beginning.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga     Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP     /     Commercial WP     //     Twitter     /     Facebook     /     Discord     /     Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 12:13:16 PM »
I hold a decent amount of Compound and some Sushi, mainly because of how destroyed they got against Bitcoin and how well they've been recovering so far, as well as being a great discount still. I think once the price has recovered to where it came from for both these projects they will go very far  8)

As for yearn, I don't get it. This coin won't stop dumping! I have stop buys for the next breakout as usually good for a 2x scalp trade, but otherwise was very surprised there was no speculation regarding Greyscale investments setting up a trust. Looking at their trusts for a different small cap coin like Horizon/ZEN you'll see why it helps! I'm therefore mainly only buying it as Greyscale are, but also waitng for them to start pumping the price a bit before jumping in  ;)

The yearn ecosystem does interest me though, but the amount locked up in it so far seems abysmal. No idea why Greyscale chose it to be honest, would of made more sense to go with AAVE, COMP, UNI, SNX or generally one of the more valuable protocols for next trust but what do I know.

Offline ttcsalam

• Activity: 1134
  • Last Active: October 25, 2023, 04:59:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 02:00:46 PM »
1. Compound (COMP)
2. Yearn Finance (YFI)
On Feb 5., 2021, Yearn Finance’s yDAI vault saw an exploit that resulted in the loss of $11 million.
In what may have been a silver lining, the hacker reportedly didn’t pocket the full $11 million as fees for the attack totaled $8.5 million.
3. SushiSwap (SUSHI)
In January this year, an opportunistic SUSHI user discovered a loophole that allowed them to effectively steal 81 ETH (worth around $103,842, at the time).

4. Cover Protocol (COVER)
5. Alpha Finance Labs (ALPHA)

It currently has over $5.25 billion in total value locked (TVL). This makes it the third largest DeFi project, behind Aave (AAVE) and Maker (MKR).
 November last year, an error or malicious attack exploited a Coinbase oracle which the platform used to set the value of the dai (DAI) stablecoin. The bug or attack caused the price of the stablecoin to reach $1.30.

More information:Read
All of defi project is perform very good last year such as MKR is on of the best project.because MKR is bettar performed from ethirum.for that reason i am very egarly to invest some new defi project.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG