follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Discover the Magic of NFTs2Me: The No Code Solution for NFT Projects  (Read 511 times)

Offline nfts2me

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 23, 2023, 10:26:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
Hey everyone,

I wanted to introduce you to a new tool called NFTs2Me that I think will revolutionize the way you create and manage NFT projects.

NFTs2Me is a no code tool that makes it easy for anyone to bring their NFT ideas to life. Whether you're an artist, a developer, or a complete beginner, you'll find that NFTs2Me is user-friendly and powerful enough to help you build and manage your projects with ease.

One of the standout features of NFTs2Me is its art generator, which allows you to easily create beautiful visuals for your projects. It also has a delayed reveal feature, giving you the ability to unveil secrets or surprises at a later date. The minting widget and free IPFS hosting make it simple to mint and store NFTs securely and efficiently.

But that's not all – NFTs2Me also offers several unique features that set it apart from the competition. The token gating feature allows you to create exclusive content that can only be accessed with an NFT. The creator fee enforcement feature ensures that creators are properly compensated for their work. The multi-chain support allows you to deploy your projects on multiple chains. And the any-payments feature allows you to accept payments in stablecoins, ERC-20, or native tokens.

In addition to these features, NFTs2Me lets you fully customize your projects with your own mint pages, custom mint subdomains, custom ENS subdomains, and more. It also includes an affiliates system, automatic logo and banner generation, current and past snapshots of NFT holders, and redeemable NFTs.

Overall, I think NFTs2Me is a game-changing tool for anyone interested in creating and managing NFT projects. If you're looking to get started with your own NFT project, I highly recommend giving NFTs2Me a try.

Let me know what you think!

Best,
Nicolas

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG