follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:15:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
Re: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 10:59:50 PM »
*Deleted*

Made double posts
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 01:57:42 PM by Sokani »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 10:59:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Sokani

• View Profile

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2024, 11:01:25 PM »
The article until now Leverkusen has still never lost this which is difficult for Bayern Munich to catch up while Thomas Tuchel's team has lost twice, of course the difference in points will be tenuous.

But believe that the remaining time is still long there is a possibility that Leverkusen will lose if they don't, so they will break the record.
But anyone who bet on Bayern yesterday will be disappointed.

Leverkusen are unbeaten not just in Germany but in europe, they've won all 6 matches in the europa league group stage. One important quality of a manger is his ability to manage the crop of players he has even in crisis. Xavi Alonso is doing a remarkable job but I hope the team can still be strong enough to keep pushing, the injury list is piling up and it's not looking good. Four players are on the sideline due to injury and I see this as a problem.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2024, 11:25:32 PM »
Leverkusen are unbeaten not just in Germany but in europe, they've won all 6 matches in the europa league group stage. One important quality of a manger is his ability to manage the crop of players he has even in crisis. Xavi Alonso is doing a remarkable job but I hope the team can still be strong enough to keep pushing, the injury list is piling up and it's not looking good. Four players are on the sideline due to injury and I see this as a problem.
Yep. Leverkusen is unbeatable in all competitions. It is amazing and all people are curious whether they can always keep the unbeaten status until the end of the season. If Leverkusen really can keep the unbeaten status, it will be an impressive record for Leverkusen and Xabi Alonso. I really expect that they will end this season with 2 trophies (Bundesliga and Europa League titles). But to win it, Leverkusen needs to keep all the players in good conditions.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Sokani

• View Profile

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2024, 05:37:35 PM »
Yep. Leverkusen is unbeatable in all competitions. It is amazing and all people are curious whether they can always keep the unbeaten status until the end of the season. If Leverkusen really can keep the unbeaten status, it will be an impressive record for Leverkusen and Xabi Alonso. I really expect that they will end this season with 2 trophies (Bundesliga and Europa League titles). But to win it, Leverkusen needs to keep all the players in good conditions.

I don't think they really care about maintaining the unbeaten record, the most important thing should be to achieve or surpass the season's objective. Leverkusen is a low budget club, last season they could only qualify for the europa league, so I want to believe the objective for the season is to qualify for the champions league. But from the look of things, it won't be wrong to say the objective has changed, they'll give their all to win the Bundesliga title.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2024, 11:10:19 PM »
What Leverkusen is doing now is something sensational , there is no other way to Describe it but as something spectacular, Xabi Alonso is proving that he is the best , on the other hand the team and its fans are being very good in terms of what they are doing achieving , they are ahead of Bayern, and that is another setback , because the closest to Giving a Surprise was Dortmund , and with this then Union Berlin, but it is very strong when Leverkusen now came in with this super good streak, plus the speed and strength with which they play is not anything.

It is difficult for Bayern , it cannot possibly be that simple to achieve , personally I think that things may be getting very good in the Bundesliga , there are not so many saying that the Bundesliga is boring , now things are very good , now The team that dominates all the time is Bayern, and things are not like that now.

Bayer Leverkusen Are Now Favourites for the Bundesliga – Can They Finally Lift Their Curse?

This weekend was a significant one in the title race, but why it was so important, and do recent results really mean Bayer Leverkusen are going to break their Bundesliga duck?

Bayer Neverkusen, sorry, Leverkusen top the Bundesliga, and they are dreaming of a historic first ever title.

They have that ‘Neverkusen’ nickname for a reason. Leverkusen have finished in second place on five occasions, which is three more times than any other title-less side in Germany. All five of their runners-up medals have come in the last 30 years, meaning recent history is very much against them, too. And given only one letter had to be changed to reach the word ‘Neverkusen’, opposition fans couldn’t really resist the opportunity.

But now, things might just be different. With serial winner Xabi Alonso – he of two Champions League wins, one in La Liga, three in the Bundesliga, two European Championships, one World Cup and a whole lot more as a player – at the helm, Leverkusen fans are hoping their team can finally lift the curse. At the weekend, they took a big step towards doing just that.

Source: https://theanalyst.com/eu/2024/01/bayer-leverkusen-favourites-bundesliga-title-can-they-win/
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:48:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2024, 12:09:59 PM »

I don't think they really care about maintaining the unbeaten record, the most important thing should be to achieve or surpass the season's objective. Leverkusen is a low budget club, last season they could only qualify for the europa league, so I want to believe the objective for the season is to qualify for the champions league. But from the look of things, it won't be wrong to say the objective has changed, they'll give their all to win the Bundesliga title.
I think they have now exceeded the target they set at the beginning, yes even though it's not completely but at least their journey towards success is.

Honestly, from the beginning I didn't predict they would play this well and even now be an unbeaten team, both in the Bundesliga and in the Europa League. I have to give Xabi Alonso credit for showing his team playing so well.

Now they are very likely to become champions here, provided they can maintain their consistency. They also just got the good news of Bayern Munich's defeat in their last match.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 10:39:44 PM »
The article until now Leverkusen has still never lost this which is difficult for Bayern Munich to catch up while Thomas Tuchel's team has lost twice, of course the difference in points will be tenuous.

But believe that the remaining time is still long there is a possibility that Leverkusen will lose if they don't, so they will break the record.

In Europe League, Bayern Leverkusen have impressive performance not only unbeaten but also won 6 of 6 matches, its very fantastic achieving under Xabi Alonso Bayern Leverkusen success become strongest team not only in Bundesliga but also have consistency performance in Europe League. Usually injury will be serious problem for all manager but Alonso have doing well with composition teams and not large difference between main and reserve players.

So excited if Bayern Leverkusen win the Bundesliga tittle for this season with unbeaten record and have made by other top european teams Arsenal in season 2002 winning domestic league without get losses yet.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 10:39:44 PM »

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 11:00:33 PM »
In Europe League, Bayern Leverkusen have impressive performance not only unbeaten but also won 6 of 6 matches, its very fantastic achieving under Xabi Alonso Bayern Leverkusen success become strongest team not only in Bundesliga but also have consistency performance in Europe League. Usually injury will be serious problem for all manager but Alonso have doing well with composition teams and not large difference between main and reserve players.
We cannot deny that Leverkusen's performance this season has indeed improved very much and their performance is very excellent. There is no doubt about this both in the Bundesliga and in the European League. Even in the Bundesliga they have never lost once. and in the end the Bundesliga became more interesting because Leverkusen was able to suppress Bayern Munich's dominance so far. This is really interesting when you see how Bayern Munich is trying to take over Leverkusen's position in first place but until now they still haven't been able to. because Bayern Munich even lost the match yesterday so they were even more behind on points. Munich was lucky to be able to win against Union Berlin in this last match so that they could narrow down the points in the end. However, Leverkusen's dominance this season in the Bundesliga is truly fantastic. Of course we will be curious about how it will end up, whether Leverkusen can really stay in first place until this season ends or whether they will slip up and be taken over by Bayern Munich.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2024, 11:18:19 PM »

When Xavi Alonso and his boys started this winning mantra for this season, I was not that confident about their performance and the sustainability of their success. But today amazement of many people including myself, Bayern Leverkusen had persevered and carried on their excellent form up till the 18th of the bundesliga. I am confident that Bayern Leverkusen would neither be like union Berlin now Dortmund who would likely give up the title race in the 11th hour. We know that there are some circumstances that detares the performance of any club, such as injuries. But I am moved to trust Xavi Alonso that he must definitely have plans to augment the situation when it occurs. Bayer Leverkusen could be the ones to end this Bayern Munich dominance of the bundesliga.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2024, 11:36:39 PM »
Maintain the unbeaten record will increase the chance to be the champion, right?
I think they must try to keep winning in each match. It is the only way to win the titles both in Bundesliga and Europa League.

You don't underestimate Leverkusen. Although they have low budget, they could maintain good performance. No doubt they will qualify for the UCL competition for the next season. Well, I think their focus isn't only to qualify for the UCL, but they want to get the titles for this season.

▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2024, 10:55:12 PM »
Guys. If you checked the results of Bundesliga match today, you must realize that Leverkusen got another draw. Borussia Mönchengladbach succeed to steal points from Leverkusen. It is the 4th draw got by Leverkusen, luckily Leverkusen is still unbeaten until now. Meanwhile Bayern Munich got a winning, they succeed to get 3 points in the match against Augsburg. With this win, the point gap to be 2 points now. The competition for the title becomes more interesting because they will face each another in the matchday 21. But Leverkusen seems to have an advantage because the match will be in Leverkusen home.

What your prediction for the match Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich?
I still believe Leverkusen will be unbeaten, they will win with 1 goal difference. I predict Leverkusen 2-1 Bayern Munich.  :D

▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3439
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:44:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2024, 01:55:23 PM »
I haven't followed Bundesliga for a long time but decided to check when I learned that they were not the run away leaders this season. I can see from the table that they already closed the gap and I guess I was just in time before they clash with Leverkusen this coming weekend for the top spot.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2024, 03:06:44 PM »
Laverkusen is in the best shape of the upcoming season. This team did not perform as well last season as it is performing this season. They are the only team in the Bundesliga to remain unbeaten so far and are nowhere near the top of the points table and no team can catch up with them. However, Laverkusen will face Bayern Munich in the next match and both teams are strong enough that we consider it difficult to predict which team will win. Bayern Munich will certainly try to attack strongly in this match but in a match that will be very difficult for them as it is not their home ground. We will definitely be present to watch these two teams play as the two teams will be in a heated battle and both teams will be participating in the competition.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2024, 05:10:57 PM »
Germany DFB-Pokal Quarterfinal Single League Leverkusen vs Stuttgart match is going to be full of excitement. In today's quarter-final match we can tell ourselves that Leverkusen will do well to go. Leverkusen will be playing this match at their home ground which is why I think they will be successful in attacking the opposition and they will enter the semi-finals from the quarter-finals. Leverkusen are known to be a strong team this season so they will perform well to win. Today's match I can say for sure that Leverkusen is definitely a win so I personally support this team.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2024, 09:33:40 PM »
Germany DFB-Pokal Quarterfinal Single League Leverkusen vs Stuttgart match is going to be full of excitement. In today's quarter-final match we can tell ourselves that Leverkusen will do well to go. Leverkusen will be playing this match at their home ground which is why I think they will be successful in attacking the opposition and they will enter the semi-finals from the quarter-finals. Leverkusen are known to be a strong team this season so they will perform well to win. Today's match I can say for sure that Leverkusen is definitely a win so I personally support this team.
The match Leverkusen vs Stuttgart looks interesting because Stuttgart is leading the match with 1 goal. Since the main striker of Leverkusen got injured, I saw Leverkusen got difficulty in scoring goals. I don't expect if this will be the first lose of Leverkusen, I hope they will try to play more offensive in the second half. This quarter final match is crucial, they must win it if they want to reach the final round. In my opinion, which team to win this match, they will have a bigger chance to win the trophy. It is because other teams look not strong enough.

▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████