follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch in 2024  (Read 820 times)

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1592
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch in 2024
« on: January 08, 2024, 11:15:05 PM »
Many "Pac-Man" Pacquiao Vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather 2 is set to take place in Japan later in 2024

Both gave a mega-fight when they fought first time in 2015.
Pacquiao is now 45 and Mayweather is 46. Quite obviously, it'll be an exhibition fight.

What are your thoughts on that fight? Are you excited about it or should they stay away from boxing after officially retiring?

Few links:
https://bloodyelbow.com/2024/01/03/manny-pacquiao-floyd-mayweather-2-rizin/
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/manny-pacquiao-rematch-floyd-mayweather-31778809
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-12914453/Manny-Pacquiao-announces-agreed-rematch-Floyd-Mayweather-exhibition-2024-despite-Conor-McGregor-recently-claiming-talks-face-former-eight-weight-world-champion.html

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch in 2024
« on: January 08, 2024, 11:15:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1857
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 11:21:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch in 2024
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 06:30:12 PM »
I'm sure both guys love to do it again even in an exhibition, they are not going to hurt each other seriously they will fulfill the fan's curiosity if they are still good even in retirement but most of all, they are going to make money.
Even if they deny especially Mayweather they still need more money coming in because of both fighters' lifestyles but between the two Pacquiao is more discreet, I love to see both in the ring doing it for their love of boxing even in their retirement.
I'm sure this will be fun but of course, challenging for both fighters as they need to impress the boxing community.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 12:17:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 12:09:22 AM »
Well this is something that we should all be excited about, they are somewhat boring for me, but to be honest the exhibition fights and to be honest I was left with a huge bitter taste in my mouth because things did not turn out as they were, that's why I always want to emphasize That's how things are when the exhibitions are, I don't like them, besides they are fights that are already square, there are no strong emotions, there is no emotion that makes one say wow this is real, here they are fighting for honor, the rematch, because seeing Mayweather running in the ring and then saying that he won, that's something that I didn't like at all.

In this order of ideas, it is something that does not give me much emotion, and that is why things when it comes to how it can increase emotions does not give me anything, of course there are people who do, but I have that way of thinking. It's a shame that the real rematch never happened, all because of Mayweather themselves, which I didn't like.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 12:10:22 AM »
I'm sure both guys love to do it again even in an exhibition, they are not going to hurt each other seriously they will fulfill the fan's curiosity if they are still good even in retirement but most of all, they are going to make money.

They will be fighting for real, even if it's just an exhibition fight. They might even get more ferocious than in the first fight as they got something to prove, especially Many, who lost the first fight.

Even if they deny especially Mayweather they still need more money coming in because of both fighters' lifestyles

Money is surely a major factor here, but it's not like any of them is broke and desperate for cash. It's more likely they are missing that thrill of preparations, the fight itself etc. Most high-achieving men can't stand being idle and doing nothing.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 822
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2024, 09:58:33 PM »
They would love to do it again because of the money. But who knows how much money will be involved to call out Mayweather from his Gucci lifestyle to the boxing ring after his retirement? According to Mayweather he keeps saying that he has made a lot money that he generation would never go poor in life.

Let's see how it would turn out to be. Whether Mayweather will accept to fight Pacquiao for the money or would he say,  he is good living his Gucci life that needs no more stress to have additional wealth to his name.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 12:05:57 AM »
They would love to do it again because of the money. But who knows how much money will be involved to call out Mayweather from his Gucci lifestyle to the boxing ring after his retirement? According to Mayweather he keeps saying that he has made a lot money that he generation would never go poor in life.

Mayweather loves to brag about the money he made. Even though he often exaggerates, he surely has made a fortune. But that being said, I don't think he's the kind of person who would enjoy doing nothing other than just spending money. That gets boring pretty quickly.
Apparently it didn't take much to pull him out of his "retirement" as he had quite a few fights since then - mostly exhibitions + the McGregor fight.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 12:05:57 AM »

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 10:33:17 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2024, 08:32:23 PM »

Mayweather loves to brag about the money he made. Even though he often exaggerates, he surely has made a fortune. But that being said, I don't think he's the kind of person who would enjoy doing nothing other than just spending money. That gets boring pretty quickly.
Apparently it didn't take much to pull him out of his "retirement" as he had quite a few fights since then - mostly exhibitions + the McGregor fight.

the two have been doing exhibition fights every now and then. Floyd gets the best fights though and i guess he makes more money fighting Conor and that Gambino guy than Pacquiao fighting youtubers. Pacquiao has upcoming fight against Buakaw the kickboxing champ too.

it would be exciting if its not an exhibition actually. it doesn't matter if they are already old as long as we see a real bout and not an exhibition. it kills the idea that we could see real skills in boxing but when we are already aware its an exhibition fight, it feels like WWE.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2024, 12:59:54 PM »
the two have been doing exhibition fights every now and then. Floyd gets the best fights though and i guess he makes more money fighting Conor and that Gambino guy than Pacquiao fighting youtubers. Pacquiao has upcoming fight against Buakaw the kickboxing champ too.

I wasn't even aware that Pacquiao did exhibition fights post-retirement. I knew he had some political career so thought he was entirely focussed on that. As per his Wikipedia page, he only had one such fight though, against DK Yoo. I've just checked the highlights on youtube and he looked OKish, pretty much as expected.
The one against Buakaw should be more challenging.

it would be exciting if its not an exhibition actually. it doesn't matter if they are already old as long as we see a real bout and not an exhibition. it kills the idea that we could see real skills in boxing but when we are already aware its an exhibition fight, it feels like WWE.

I don't think that matters that much really. It could matter more for Mayweather if he had his undefeated 50-0 record at risk, but I'm sure he will take the fight seriously anyway. They both are highly competitive and have reputations on the line.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 07:58:11 PM »
Well, to be honest, I had a very bad taste in my mouth when I saw that fight, because I was someone who was going for Pacquiao, and I actually thought that he was winning, because to be honest at that time I was not at the height of my sports. and among those was boxing, and when I saw how Mayweather beat him, I had no doubt , but I'm not going to deny that I knew that his strategy was merely technical, very valid in boxing and for very intelligent boxers, but I think that That fight wasn't for that, it was to show who was the strongest, so I didn't like it on his part, I've never been in favor of that fight, but it doesn't matter.

Now with the exhibition fight, it doesn't catch my attention because it's a fight that Isn't a fight for me , it's not real, and what I didn't like after that fight was that Mayweather himself said that he wasn't going to give revenge and Pacquiao more aware of Politics that may not have led to Anything.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 10:33:17 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 08:09:58 PM »
Well, to be honest, I had a very bad taste in my mouth when I saw that fight, because I was someone who was going for Pacquiao, and I actually thought that he was winning, because to be honest at that time I was not at the height of my sports. and among those was boxing, and when I saw how Mayweather beat him, I had no doubt , but I'm not going to deny that I knew that his strategy was merely technical, very valid in boxing and for very intelligent boxers, but I think that That fight wasn't for that, it was to show who was the strongest, so I didn't like it on his part, I've never been in favor of that fight, but it doesn't matter.

Now with the exhibition fight, it doesn't catch my attention because it's a fight that Isn't a fight for me , it's not real, and what I didn't like after that fight was that Mayweather himself said that he wasn't going to give revenge and Pacquiao more aware of Politics that may not have led to Anything.

you mean their first fight?
its true for a boxing fan, you're going to appreciate how Floyd circled Pacquiao in a sense that he won without fighting. basically all that happen was chasing but Floyd also display how accurate he can punch while at the same time avoiding a hit and then escape a situation. a boxing fan could see his footwork and how good his defense. that's everything there is to that fight and Manny lost.

this one might still be the same unless Floyd is already that of a wimp that he can't run around a 24x24 ring.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 11:37:31 PM »

It's not like the fight isn't real, it's just there's nothing at stake other than personal ambitions and egos. For some that's not enough as they might be thinking two of them will show up only to prance around and collect their cheques. But I don't think that will be the case in this fight, I can't imagine any of them will take a loss lightly.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1029
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2024, 12:46:03 AM »
Oh come on, this can't be real. You know whats the worst part of it all? This will be watched like crazy as well, but these dudes are at least 10 years ahead of their prime already, they are way too old. I said even on their 2015 fight that it would have been awesome to see them like 5 years ago, and that 2015, now its 2024 and they are doing a "rematch"? Exhibition or not, this is just getting out of hand, we are seeing more and more "money making" fights and a lot less real fights. In any case, there will be a lot of viewers, a lot of betting, and it will definitely be a boring fight all around. I guarantee you, people will dislike the fight for sure.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2024, 10:23:03 PM »
Exactly things are not real and that takes a lot away from the spectacle and that can be Reflected in the things that can be manifested such as the emotion that can be influenced and destroyed in a fight, in fact it must already be Decided who the eluqe must win, and Due to Mayweather's great ego , it is very likely that the winner will be Mayweather. I actually don't see this as with so much emotion, emotion, and when it is real, and well, we already know that it won't be real, all because Pacquiao in that moment he lost the spirit of boxing because of politics, and not at all, because neither one thing nor the other, and well, for me, boxers who fight at a merely technical level, even if it is valid, don't interest me in fights like that, I don't see any emotion in them. or anything.

So exhibition fights don't attract my attention much and it's something that Doesn't motivate me to watch them at all. It motivates me to see the fights like theirs, but when it Comes to real revenge.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 02:17:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2024, 07:34:30 AM »
this one might still be the same unless Floyd is already that of a wimp that he can't run around a 24x24 ring.

Yeah, i agree that the result would still be the same as the first fight if this one pushes through but i doubt that because even if this is only an exhibition match, Mayweather is still thinking about that "0" defeat. Maybe Mayweather loss some steps as he is now older but Pacman too is getting older and he is not the same as he was below 40.

I'm not a fan of exhibition match as they only do this for the money, they should have done this right after the first fight while they are still in their prime.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG