follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Repeat of the history or a prank?  (Read 1338 times)

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1646
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:42:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Re: Repeat of the history or a prank?
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2024, 10:16:04 PM »
Today BTC reached $69k and that's exactly $69k and then the price dropped. My initial target was $72k but i don't think that will happen anytime soon or not before the halving.
But it is funny to see BTC reject again after reaching $69k which has happened before in the past bull run. Do you think we will not see a bull run again and this in the end and we may go into bear market soon or do you think BTC has more room to grow before halving....?

After halving, bull run will occur which is a known fact, but can we still consider this bull run? If so, then is this the end of the road and time for reversal?

I think we will see more in the future but for now ... That's it...!

this aged poorly.  what did you end up doing when we got to 72k
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2024, 10:16:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2024, 10:38:03 PM »
Until now the $100k figure still sounds reasonable and worth considering because the halving hasn't happened yet, and the ETF is starting to have an impact from its movement. I still aim to start selling gradually from the $80k mark, $90k and so on up to $180k if possible. I sold each check point for 10% of existing assets. So it will create an average selling price of around $130k if it reaches $180k.
Yes, you are right, but you have to pay attention to how Bitcoin's current price movement is starting to collapse even though the halving is only 34 days away but there is still no sign of a price of $100k. At least to reach the price of $100k, it is now stable at a price of $80k - $90 k, So raising the price to $100k is not too difficult.

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1554
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2024, 11:33:32 PM »
Today BTC reached $69k and that's exactly $69k and then the price dropped. My initial target was $72k but i don't think that will happen anytime soon or not before the halving.
But it is funny to see BTC reject again after reaching $69k which has happened before in the past bull run. Do you think we will not see a bull run again and this in the end and we may go into bear market soon or do you think BTC has more room to grow before halving....?

After halving, bull run will occur which is a known fact, but can we still consider this bull run? If so, then is this the end of the road and time for reversal?

I think we will see more in the future but for now ... That's it...!
The beauty of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market is speculation. In in this industry there is no trust, if there is Trust we all will trust Bitcoin. Even if bitcoin gives us a very good return and tries to reverse in the next minute we will forget all the good deeds of Bitcoin and begin to predict what is in our mind. I have checked the date at which this post was made and the funny thing is that after the post was published bitcoin made $73k. This means we shouldn't boost that we know the way of bitcoin. That coin is very mysterious and generous. This could be morning, that coin will give us more than we expected.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG