follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Another halving will have 2024!!!  (Read 11142 times)

Offline Rain075

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 1007
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 11, 2024, 01:34:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: Another halving will have 2024!!!
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2021, 07:11:28 PM »
We will have another halving which will waiting for till there years from today. What's your suggestions and comments??

Source link: https://coinmarketcal.com/event/block-reward-halving-33705

Thank you so much for reading your information I got a lot of ideas.  We can see that the cryptocurrency market is much better now.  However, we have seen that this market has been halving for the last three to four years.  But I saw your post will be halving again in 2024.  How can we be patient for such a long time.  But we hope to see and enjoy Halving better.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2021, 07:11:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pealr12

• Activity: 1027
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 02:47:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2021, 08:35:08 PM »
Some 3 years from now is still a long period to be talking about the next halving,  right now we are living the aftermath of the previous halving and couple with other great news and activities, 2020 halving after effects seem to be bigger than previous.

aiviaa485

« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2021, 02:12:41 AM »
Every time there is an increase in the price of Bitcoin to reach All Time High, there must be a way with various media reporting the advantages of Bitcoin.
I'm trying to see this is the effect of the Bitcoin halving and I've seen the graph on the website starting in 2009.
I am still waiting for that moment to look forward to the increase in Bitcoin prices and maybe I will also ask my husband FIAT to buy a little bit of Bitcoin during the Bearish 2022-2023.

Offline Trumpet

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 09:53:01 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2021, 05:51:38 PM »
2024 is still a long way off so I think we have nothing to think about 2024 right now. Instead, we need to think about 2021. That is what 2021 will be like for cryptocurrency We need to focus more on that. In 2021 cryptocurrency will go to a much better position.
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Boginya Valyutnaya

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: October 11, 2021, 01:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2021, 04:32:04 AM »
I think after the halving in 2024, the price of Bitcoin will be $ 1M.

Offline Tnoy30

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Last Active: November 16, 2021, 10:12:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2021, 08:54:34 AM »
I believe Bitcoin will bring new horizons to the cryptocurrency market in the future. In other words, Bitcoin will bring a new era in the cryptocurrency market. This change will surely make many cryptocurrency traders much richer. I think if anyone wants to get rich then they should make long term investment on Bitcoin for 2024.

Offline Falcon

• Activity: 967
  • Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
  • Last Active: July 09, 2021, 02:43:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2021, 12:24:34 PM »
I believe Bitcoin will bring new horizons to the cryptocurrency market in the future. In other words, Bitcoin will bring a new era in the cryptocurrency market. This change will surely make many cryptocurrency traders much richer. I think if anyone wants to get rich then they should make long term investment on Bitcoin for 2024.
Anyone who wants to get rich with money are the one who will become rich. Money is important to do buying Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term holding until the highest performance to hit the moon. No money is the baddest part when the opportunity is there knocking at the door. Bitcoin is definitely for long term investment up to x4 return is possible.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2021, 12:24:34 PM »

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2695
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2021, 04:44:25 PM »
Anyone who wants to get rich with money are the one who will become rich. Money is important to do buying Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term holding until the highest performance to hit the moon. No money is the baddest part when the opportunity is there knocking at the door. Bitcoin is definitely for long term investment up to x4 return is possible.
Bitcoin and ethereum are known for their long-term investments and have become a trend in themselves from the start of bitcoin. usually changes will always occur for 4 years or the halving period of bitcoin, which will be a sharp increase from bitcoin and ethereum and other altcoins.

but it seems that now there is a renewable trend that bitcoin has become a short-term investment and has even become a day trade. because the difference between the ups and downs is quite significant, which is certainly very promising for profits who want to do daily trading. unfortunately the price of bitcoin is quite high at this time so it requires large funds.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2021, 05:15:09 PM »
Bitcoin and ethereum are known for their long-term investments and have become a trend in themselves from the start of bitcoin. usually changes will always occur for 4 years or the halving period of bitcoin, which will be a sharp increase from bitcoin and ethereum and other altcoins.

but it seems that now there is a renewable trend that bitcoin has become a short-term investment and has even become a day trade. because the difference between the ups and downs is quite significant, which is certainly very promising for profits who want to do daily trading. unfortunately the price of bitcoin is quite high at this time so it requires large funds.

Day trading is for absolute professionals. If you buy from a correction to sell again in 2-3 weeks, it is no longer day trading. Of course it can be profitable, I did it myself several times. When the market is bullish, it's very easy too.
But in the long run and if the market is bearish for a long time there is nothing better than Bitcoin and Co. to HODL
I like to repeat, Bitcoin has been bringing in 230% profit per year for 10 years.
If you are out for quick money, if you are a gambler, then you can try to sell Bitcoin at the top in the daily corrections, for example, and buy it again at the low. So promise to become better than the market. I won't recommend this to anyone without knowledge and that's why I say that is only for the professionals.
So, it always depends on your goals, if you want quick money you will also trade riskier. But that doesn't always mean that this is the smarter version of an investment.
In my opinion long traders live longer

Offline Sasa

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 551
  • Usogui Network
  • Last Active: November 04, 2022, 03:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2021, 05:19:34 PM »
Of course we will see a different halving of Bitcoin in 2024. At present the price of bitcoin is not pumping like that. Bitcoin dumped after hitting 60,000 $. Bitcoin is currently priced at 58,880 $. I think the price of Bitcoin will be 1$ million in 2024. And to see this halving of 2024, I think you need to buy and hold Bitcoin.
       ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄  ▄
   ▄▄▄ ▐███▀▀▀▀▀███████▌
 ▀████ ▀           ▄████
 ███▀█                ▄▄ ▄
▐███              ▄▄  ▐███▌
███▌          ▄█████▌  ▐███
███▌   ▐███▄  █▀▄███   ▐███
███▌    ███▀▌ ▄███▀    ▐███
▐███     ▀▀▀▄█         ███▌
 ▀ ▀▀        ▀      ▐▄███▀
   ████▀  ▀█████▀ ▄▄▐████▄
   ▐███████▄▄▄▄▄███ ▀▀▀▀
    ▀ ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
Usogui Network|Our priority is
to make you grow
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Seerge

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1447
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 11:32:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2021, 07:50:48 PM »
The Bitcoin halving in 2024 will still happen for a long time, but it doesn't hurt if we think about it from now on.  If later there will be a massive decline in Bitcoin prices like in 2018, then it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin, because after the Halving it is estimated that the Bitcoin price will be able to increase 2x to 5x from the current highest price of Bitcoin!  So don't waste every chance you get.

Offline Stuart

• Activity: 1161
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 02, 2023, 08:45:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2021, 02:47:05 AM »
To me, I think that the having of bitcoin in 2024 is not much a serious topic to celebrate on, as we looked at things from the way it started to predict the future. The future is the future and it is determined by what takes place in the present. Our prediction about the future could go the way we planned if nothing changes. We also know that price movement of bitcoin is not really controlled by some set of people anymore, and with the new investors and mass adoption, it could attain what we are expecting before time. Let's move with the current trend and let the future have its place, as we gradually move towards it.

Offline Tunir Baap

• Activity: 584
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:27:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2021, 05:56:01 PM »
Everyone can dream. Everyone has the freedom to dream. That's why you may have picked up a full pedicure here, even if the future is so late.A lot could happen by 2024. Because we have already seen that the market has changed a lot in 2021. So maybe in 2024 something more new is waiting for us.
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline satpol_PP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 09:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2021, 08:05:43 PM »
Of course we will see a different halving of Bitcoin in 2024. At present the price of bitcoin is not pumping like that. Bitcoin dumped after hitting 60,000 $. Bitcoin is currently priced at 58,880 $. I think the price of Bitcoin will be 1$ million in 2024. And to see this halving of 2024, I think you need to buy and hold Bitcoin.

Keep calm mate. Bitcoin will touch 60 K USD again soon. Before bitcoin  has pump again, bitcoin will have several correction. About bitcoin halving 2024, I think bitcoin will have high value ,maybe more 100 K USD.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2021, 11:46:46 PM »
Yes, if it is based on the schedule of the halving, the next halving will be in 2024. And probably the bullish time will start again at the end of 2024.
That is not too long again because now the trend of bullish is still ongoing and probably will end at the end of this year. Is it really that so? Let's see how the market will look like again after the next halving.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG