follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 63335 times)

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1073
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:50:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???
« Reply #720 on: May 05, 2024, 09:55:21 PM »
Yes, exchanges can freeze our funds for their own reasons, considering it money laundering or suspicious transactions. and we can also appeal to this matter. I agree with your suggestion, we should use the funds we need to trade on the exchange, don't store excess funds in the exchange wallet.
There are some cases of freezing the user funds but it is a rare case. Sure, money laundering is one of the examples, this makes sense that the exchanges freeze the funds. I think this won't happen to common users, it is for certain users only. However, it is true that we never send too much money on the exchanges. We must be aware that we have no control of our assets when it is in the exchange wallets.
You are right that we do not have control over the wallet exchange, that is what makes us lose if our transactions are suspected of being money laundering. because our wallet can be frozen and we lose these assets. I also heard stories from friends about this, their accounts were suspended and they were suspected of being transactions that indicated money laundering

-    That's the only thing that is difficult in the centralized exchange when they find the transaction you made suspicious. It is certainly unexpected that the CX platform suddenly freezes your account.

Then invest in anything. In reality, rypto currency will not lose the risk unless you have no capital to use. There is no risk involved in that case.
If we make a transaction on Cex and our account is frozen due to suspicion, we should immediately file an appeal. If it's not taken care of. we will lose the account. Actually, I have heard this story several times, my advice is don't make large transactions.
There is no platform as secure as keeping our crypto to ourselves and keeping our keys. When we put our wealth on a centralized exchange platform, it is controlled by others. And those centralized exchanges run through various rules. If they find any irregularity then they can temporarily freeze those accounts and return them to their clients by showing proper reasons. However, if any such situation occurs, there must be a quick appeal, otherwise the account is more likely to be restricted or ban.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #720 on: May 05, 2024, 09:55:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 813
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #721 on: May 05, 2024, 10:30:34 PM »
Investing on new coin is very risky since a lot of the projects now are scam or failed to succeed.
In the crypto space, the new or old coins can fall among the scam or fail-to-succeed projects that exist. However, don't trust any project, believing that because they're old or new they can't scam their investors and they are going to give their investors many gains without giving them losses.

Only a newbie in crypto can think of scam projects that fall mostly on new coins, forgetting the old coins can be guilty of such since most of them would cease to exist in
short term. That's why everyone is being advised to invest in altcoins for short term since their future is not certain in the crypto market.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:22:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #722 on: May 09, 2024, 07:30:33 AM »

Are you serious now? Even the top ones shouldn’t be trusted, there are a lot of precedents. You should keep there exactly as much as you think you need for trading. Everything else is not in any case. And the point is not even that the exchange can be hacked, the exchange itself can stupidly freeze your funds in connection with any proceedings.
Yes, exchanges can freeze our funds for their own reasons, considering it money laundering or suspicious transactions. and we can also appeal to this matter.
I agree with your suggestion, we should use the funds we need to trade on the exchange, don't store excess funds in the exchange wallet.
Even though the stock exchange has the authority to freeze every fund we have, they will not be careless because it could have a negative side for themselves, so that many people move. Of course, the stock exchange that has been started well will be abandoned. It is not as easy as they think.
I agree, there is no suggestion using the stock exchange as a place to store your funds for a long time, because at any time the stock exchange may experience unpleasant developments so that your funds are lost. It is still safer in your wallet.
The exchange cannot freeze user funds at will without a clear reason, because this is a reputational issue for the exchange. If arbitrariness occurs, it will cause many users to move to look for a better exchange. as you said. They have to carry out an investigation, not just a guess because the consequences could be fatal
As I have said, there will always be a dilemma in whatever is done. It may be for the best purpose, but there will always be pros and cons when it comes to the actions taken. So each exchange will be consistent in implementing it, but it must be balanced with the reality of the impact that will occur and that is not a very easy thing and needs serious attention before deciding. If an exchange were to be abandoned by its users, that would be a very fatal event.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #723 on: May 09, 2024, 07:53:51 PM »

Are you serious now? Even the top ones shouldn’t be trusted, there are a lot of precedents. You should keep there exactly as much as you think you need for trading. Everything else is not in any case. And the point is not even that the exchange can be hacked, the exchange itself can stupidly freeze your funds in connection with any proceedings.
Yes, exchanges can freeze our funds for their own reasons, considering it money laundering or suspicious transactions. and we can also appeal to this matter.
I agree with your suggestion, we should use the funds we need to trade on the exchange, don't store excess funds in the exchange wallet.
Even though the stock exchange has the authority to freeze every fund we have, they will not be careless because it could have a negative side for themselves, so that many people move. Of course, the stock exchange that has been started well will be abandoned. It is not as easy as they think.
I agree, there is no suggestion using the stock exchange as a place to store your funds for a long time, because at any time the stock exchange may experience unpleasant developments so that your funds are lost. It is still safer in your wallet.
The exchange cannot freeze user funds at will without a clear reason, because this is a reputational issue for the exchange. If arbitrariness occurs, it will cause many users to move to look for a better exchange. as you said. They have to carry out an investigation, not just a guess because the consequences could be fatal
As I have said, there will always be a dilemma in whatever is done. It may be for the best purpose, but there will always be pros and cons when it comes to the actions taken. So each exchange will be consistent in implementing it, but it must be balanced with the reality of the impact that will occur and that is not a very easy thing and needs serious attention before deciding. If an exchange were to be abandoned by its users, that would be a very fatal event.

Right now it is a very bad idea to get into a token because the bitcoin market is about to rise and generate a good bullish rally, so things like this can happen for the better in a very well-formed project, but only in projects that are good formed, otherwise I do not recommend it, for this you have to review many things, market capitalization, community, how many people there are, how many investors, review the outflows and inflows of money, review wallets, see how you can obtain information and draw conclusions if it is worth Whether it's worth it or not, this is the only thing I would do first, truly these things are what we should always know.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline enwi

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:07:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #724 on: May 10, 2024, 02:16:41 PM »

Right now it is a very bad idea to get into a token because the bitcoin market is about to rise and generate a good bullish rally, so things like this can happen for the better in a very well-formed project, but only in projects that are good formed, otherwise I do not recommend it, for this you have to review many things, market capitalization, community, how many people there are, how many investors, review the outflows and inflows of money, review wallets, see how you can obtain information and draw conclusions if it is worth Whether it's worth it or not, this is the only thing I would do first, truly these things are what we should always know.
If bitcoin will rise again in a season like this then it will be very difficult, Bulls and Bears will definitely fight for strength. Currently many people want to make the price of bitcoin collapse, so it's better if we just follow the price movements in the market that have been made by the whale.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #725 on: May 13, 2024, 10:57:41 PM »

If bitcoin will rise again in a season like this then it will be very difficult, Bulls and Bears will definitely fight for strength. Currently many people want to make the price of bitcoin collapse, so it's better if we just follow the price movements in the market that have been made by the whale.
The reason why many want the price of Bitcoin to drop is to be able to buy cheap, this is something that we must always see, because when Buying with 100usd for Example it is a Considerable amount of mBTC, even more so if it drops to a price of $ 50 thousand or less, it's very good, but so far it seems very likely that the price will go down, but investors are waiting patiently for the price to go up, because to me the price will take a good turn at the end of this. year, or maybe I don't know if by 2025 it will rise with everything, that's all I think , however I am one of those who think that when a good Fundamental is generated the price is affected, for example the war buffer makes the price Goes down.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██