follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A traitor to yourself  (Read 9455 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: A traitor to yourself
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 01:50:09 PM »
Have you ever tried to deceive yourself?. As human beings I think we have all done it at some time, personal decisions, economy, work, not wanting to carry a problem... I believe that the lie is linked to the human being even if we do not like it.
Actually there are different types of lies and we all use it in different kind of situation as well but most of our favorite is this.

White Lies

White lies are the subtlest of all lies, often seen as the least harmful. Yet, they have a sneaky way of accumulating and chipping away at trust and credibility. While they may be well-intentioned, they can still lead to conflicts and strained relationships.

Source: https://sintelly.com/articles/types-of-lies-and-liars/

I know most of us have done this but we should not lie as long as we possibly can. If we break someone's trust things will become different and will become awkward in the long run.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 01:50:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2024, 11:00:44 PM »
Deceiving ourselves is always possible and I'm pretty sure most of us did it to ourselves.

There is a quote that says, "you can deceive anyone in the outside world but the worst thing to do to your self is by deceiving yourself. " If someone deceives his or her self, they definitely will waste time, energy and effort on something that was not really worth it from the start.

Do you consider yourself as traitor when you're not acting the right way for your own benefit?

Yea, ofcuz I do but I have man-up to face any situation and stand my ground no matter any circumstances.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 10:20:15 AM »
There is a quote that says, "you can deceive anyone in the outside world but the worst thing to do to your self is by deceiving yourself. " If someone deceives his or her self, they definitely will waste time, energy and effort on something that was not really worth it from the start.
This is like doing anything prohibited by law but we still able to commit and the most common thing is to have this forbidden food, drinks and substances by doctor because we have this illness but we are still taking like it's normal to us and came a time to face consequences on our own. Lack of discipline is the possible cause on this.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:02:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2024, 08:10:18 PM »
Suggestions is like making a prediction that is not sure of but all you points at is to make the right choice while betrayal is the otherwise where one intentionally had a mislead to profer negative results on expectations.
So, I have always arrived to make the right decisions for myself so even though it fails, I would either be overwhelmed for the wrong choice made but never had I seen myself as a betrayal to myself.

Moreover, I don't think I'd anyone could ever find Itself of betraying himself when you are left with no choice or benefits to bridge the differences.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2024, 10:32:47 PM »
This is like doing anything prohibited by law but we still able to commit and the most common thing is to have this forbidden food, drinks and substances by doctor because we have this illness but we are still taking like it's normal to us and came a time to face consequences on our own. Lack of discipline is the possible cause on this.
Discipline in all forms of action that we will take is very important to apply, especially when it comes to things that are prohibited from being used because they will have consequences for those who use them. Apart from the discipline factor, of course, the age factor is also unavoidable when it comes to a disease that has been prohibited by a doctor but is still being carried out.Everything is returned to the individual to be able to apply the discipline, whether they want to do it or not, because the consequences will be obtained by themselves.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2024, 02:33:56 PM »
Discipline in all forms of action that we will take is very important to apply, especially when it comes to things that are prohibited from being used because they will have consequences for those who use them. Apart from the discipline factor, of course, the age factor is also unavoidable when it comes to a disease that has been prohibited by a doctor but is still being carried out.Everything is returned to the individual to be able to apply the discipline, whether they want to do it or not, because the consequences will be obtained by themselves.
Foods and drinks that are not prohibited by the government or the law also now contain many chemicals that if consumed for a long time will have a negative impact. Fast food for example, is it really worth the intake needed by the body? in my opinion not.

This era is not like the past where food and drinks are still fresh and not much contaminated by chemicals. It is not harmful, but if consumed in the long run it will have an impact, as I said before.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2024, 11:17:44 PM »
Foods and drinks that are not prohibited by the government or the law also now contain many chemicals that if consumed for a long time will have a negative impact. Fast food for example, is it really worth the intake needed by the body? in my opinion not.

This era is not like the past where food and drinks are still fresh and not much contaminated by chemicals. It is not harmful, but if consumed in the long run it will have an impact, as I said before.
Due to the fact that packaging is made for the purpose of being able to last for a certain time, it is not surprising that additional chemicals are always added to food and drinks so that they can last quite a long time. Not to mention ready-to-eat food, which is clearly made in a way that goes beyond natural rules, which have long been a guide for human health.so that this process will inevitably have an impact in the future, of course in the long term.
Avoiding foods that are served naturally will be more responsible for your health, now and in the future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2024, 11:17:44 PM »

Offline DubemIfedigbo001

• Activity: 144
  • Last Active: March 21, 2024, 12:21:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2024, 05:51:54 PM »
Have you ever tried to deceive yourself? Deceiving ourselves is always possible and I'm pretty sure most of us did it to ourselves. Do you consider yourself as traitor when you're not acting the right way for your own benefit?

Firstly, how can you not act the right way for your own benefit?, I thought something right is beneficial or are my misunderstanding your intent?.
Anyways to contribute to the perceived idea you're sending across, sometimes you need to be positive about yourself and act accordingly to make progress in life. There's a law that states that if you act it, you'll achieve it. If you want to be rich or successful in life, you must put up the principles that can get you there and remove unnecessary distractions. Your consistency, dedication and desire will manifest its physical equivalent in due time.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2024, 08:14:48 PM »

Due to the fact that packaging is made for the purpose of being able to last for a certain time, it is not surprising that additional chemicals are always added to food and drinks so that they can last quite a long time. Not to mention ready-to-eat food, which is clearly made in a way that goes beyond natural rules, which have long been a guide for human health.so that this process will inevitably have an impact in the future, of course in the long term.
Avoiding foods that are served naturally will be more responsible for your health, now and in the future.
This might be the main reason why the percentage of people passing at an early age is high because nowadays, the food that we consume often contains chemicals and other harmful substances that can affect our bodies in the long run. In the past, people's lifestyles were mainly focused on eating a healthy diet with no chemicals and avoiding foods that can harm the body.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2024, 04:38:25 PM »
This might be the main reason why the percentage of people passing at an early age is high because nowadays, the food that we consume often contains chemicals and other harmful substances that can affect our bodies in the long run. In the past, people's lifestyles were mainly focused on eating a healthy diet with no chemicals and avoiding foods that can harm the body.
I totally agree with you mate. Food and drink is the most common thing we tolerate ourselves even if we knew some of it isn't good for our health. This kind of cheating is common and I actually did it myself as well but yeah as long as we are disciplined we will stay away from these processed goods and chemicals and will prefer fresh foods from the garden and any other healthy foods available around us. Cardiovascular disease, kidney disease and diabetes is the most common condition that is caused by consuming unhealthy food and drinks.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2024, 03:44:45 PM »

It is unavoidable because of the development of the times which is leading to renewable technology, everything wants to be instant, so what you say becomes the main threat that all food ends up being contaminated with dangerous substances, because of the desire to produce it quickly. By wanting everything to be produced quickly, everyone is also forced to be able to produce it immediately by engineering through chemicals, which will be felt for a long time.
It is not surprising that many infant deaths are due to the wrong diet of the baby's mother since before marriage, so that when giving birth, undesirable impacts can occur.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2024, 06:15:43 PM »
Have you ever tried to deceive yourself? Deceiving ourselves is always possible and I'm pretty sure most of us did it to ourselves. Do you consider yourself as traitor when you're not acting the right way for your own benefit?

The truth is most people are afraid to face reality and making some hard decisions, so they just do what they think will be easier knowing fully well that they are deceiving their self.
Most times we make hard choices for our own good but at times we just keep what is necessary aside, because of what is involved and do what will make us regret later.
I can't say I am a traitor to my self but sometimes I blame my self for taking wrong decisions. 
Try and face the reality no matter what it may cost, thats life so stop deceiving your self.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2024, 12:46:08 PM »

The truth is most people are afraid to face reality and making some hard decisions, so they just do what they think will be easier knowing fully well that they are deceiving their self.
Most times we make hard choices for our own good but at times we just keep what is necessary aside, because of what is involved and do what will make us regret later.
I can't say I am a traitor to my self but sometimes I blame my self for taking wrong decisions. 
Try and face the reality no matter what it may cost, thats life so stop deceiving your self.

This is a problem common to all people - it’s easier to find some kind of explanation of the problems that is not related to admitting one’s guilt, but let it be “someone else”, and as a variation of this feature of psychology - the search for a not very truthful explanation of some situation, so a truthful explanation can be very untrue comfortable. And this is where people really deliberately deceive themselves. But one of the reasons is, again, primitive cowardice or fear of the truth

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2024, 11:05:01 PM »
In mental health, there is a notion known as "cognitive dissonance," which is a term that is related to motivated thinking. Cognitive dissonance refers to the discomfort we experience when our opinions or behaviors conflict with each other. We seek to relieve this feeling of discomfort, and one way we do so is by adjusting our beliefs to meet our actions. For example, if we do something we know is wrong, we may try to explain it by convincing ourselves that it wasn't that terrible or that we had an acceptable explanation for doing it. In some ways, this false pretense could be interpreted as a means of maintaining our mental health or perspective. So, even if it means misleading ourselves, we need to safeguard our mentality.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG