follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 12956 times)

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1112
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 12:09:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2024, 03:29:48 PM »
The market is absolutely always cyclical - everything +/- repeats itself. Alas, few people see it or realize it, and that's important as far as I'm concerned.

P.S. In any of the scenarios, you should stick to risk management. Only in this case you can save your invested funds. Otherwise, the market will punish. I have always written and will continue to do so, don't forget to lock in your income.  8)

Taking profit whenever the time is right is what I always suggest as well. I don't think that a person should keep holding their assets even if the prices are favorable and they can get decent profits on their investments, even if they don't sell everything at once, they can at least sell a portion of their holdings to get some profit and then keep holding the remaining assets just in case the prices go higher in the future.

Some people say they wouldn't sell at all even if the price goes significantly high because they believe there will always be better prices, I don't like that, and I believe it is better to take profit, and then see how the market reacts, you should have both some assets and some liquid assets and be ready for any market condition.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2024, 03:29:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #271 on: May 03, 2024, 05:38:13 PM »
The market is absolutely always cyclical - everything +/- repeats itself. Alas, few people see it or realize it, and that's important as far as I'm concerned.

P.S. In any of the scenarios, you should stick to risk management. Only in this case you can save your invested funds. Otherwise, the market will punish. I have always written and will continue to do so, don't forget to lock in your income.  8)

Taking profit whenever the time is right is what I always suggest as well. I don't think that a person should keep holding their assets even if the prices are favorable and they can get decent profits on their investments, even if they don't sell everything at once, they can at least sell a portion of their holdings to get some profit and then keep holding the remaining assets just in case the prices go higher in the future.

Some people say they wouldn't sell at all even if the price goes significantly high because they believe there will always be better prices, I don't like that, and I believe it is better to take profit, and then see how the market reacts, you should have both some assets and some liquid assets and be ready for any market condition.
Everyone has a different analysis about the crypto market, I agree with you, we can take profits when we reach the target and hold some of it just in case the price turns out to rise even higher. This is what I'm doing currently. so I also still plan to buy some potential altcoins.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: Today at 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #272 on: May 03, 2024, 06:04:21 PM »

Everyone has a different analysis about the crypto market, I agree with you, we can take profits when we reach the target and hold some of it just in case the price turns out to rise even higher. This is what I'm doing currently. so I also still plan to buy some potential altcoins.
The market is getting better again friends, you should buy potential coins as soon as possible if you have bought them, it means you have made a profit now. many did not expect bitcoin to quickly return to $60K, this is very good for the crypto market. because some people are already panicking, and think we will enter a bearish season

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 05:26:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #273 on: Today at 01:13:38 PM »
I respect your opinion, but I also want to give my opinion on this matter.

I don't agree if you say bitcoin is only suitable for whales or people who have large capital to receive decent profits. Because the fact is that now many small investors with minimal capital are also getting big profits from bitcoin.

Indeed, altcoins can also provide big profits, but for me bitcoin will remain my first choice for investing.
Either way, it's as high risk asset as possible, manipulated by the (big) players. Absolutely no one knows where the price will go, everything that is written and etc. is just a guess, nothing more.

P.S. In any case, do not overestimate risks and do not succumb to the manipulations of the crowd. Only in this case, there is a minimal possibility of preserving capital. In other cases, the % of losing everything (that you have) is maximized. The final choice is yours.  ???
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1082
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #274 on: Today at 02:29:59 PM »
That too could be considered a potential pattern to guide investors towards making certain investment decisions. Though, like we already know past performances doesn't always guarantee future results as the pattern can choose to change at anytime.
I remember people speculating and predicting the price of bitcoin to fall below 60k before the last concluded halving, and then after the halving the price would pump above 70k and set a new ATH because that has been the previous trends, but did it happen like that? Certainly no, in fact, I think it was actually the opposite.
The market set the new ATH before the halving and after the halving, we started experiencing a DIP that has actually drop bitcoin price down to 60k. Even though the market will still recover, assuming majority followed the prediction, many would've made wrong choices which would've cost them.
It's just their prediction, predictions can be wrong or right so there's no harm in that.
If for Bitcoin the current decline in my opinion is not too big it only takes a few percent to pass ATH but for other coins that ATH $3 and now the price is below $1 it takes 200% to pass ATH it can be said that it is difficult for Altcoin season this year.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #275 on: Today at 02:44:32 PM »
I respect your opinion, but I also want to give my opinion on this matter.

I don't agree if you say bitcoin is only suitable for whales or people who have large capital to receive decent profits. Because the fact is that now many small investors with minimal capital are also getting big profits from bitcoin.

Indeed, altcoins can also provide big profits, but for me bitcoin will remain my first choice for investing.
Either way, it's as high risk asset as possible, manipulated by the (big) players. Absolutely no one knows where the price will go, everything that is written and etc. is just a guess, nothing more.

P.S. In any case, do not overestimate risks and do not succumb to the manipulations of the crowd. Only in this case, there is a minimal possibility of preserving capital. In other cases, the % of losing everything (that you have) is maximized. The final choice is yours.  ???
crypto we will always see whales manipulating prices in the market, it's not just in crypto. We should follow the whales' path, take advantage when we can buy at low prices and sell at high prices. because that's how the crypto market plays.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 804
  • Last Active: Today at 04:52:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #276 on: Today at 03:52:25 PM »

-     That's because the majority of communities always have a problem—the thing that they already have enough money to release—and they can't do anything about it because they have allowed greediness to exist. That is the obstacle when there is a lack of deep knowledge of trading.

But if there were responsible traders, for sure, even if the earnings are not that big, as long as there is a profit, at least it has been released on the platform exchange.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #276 on: Today at 03:52:25 PM »

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 05:26:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #277 on: Today at 05:26:38 PM »
      -     That's because the majority of communities always have a problem—the thing that they already have enough money to release—and they can't do anything about it because they have allowed greediness to exist. That is the obstacle when there is a lack of deep knowledge of trading.

But if there were responsible traders, for sure, even if the earnings are not that big, as long as there is a profit, at least it has been released on the platform exchange.
It is necessary to solve such problems immediately to the extent possible and desirable. Again, it all depends on the person.

P.S. There are traders who trade steadily = have income. So there is something to strive for and set goals. Either way, who doesn't try/test etc = no experience/revenue. The main thing is to start, from here on everything will be great!  8)
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██