follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ❌❌❌⚠️THE BIGGEST SCAM OF 2018⚠️❌❌❌  (Read 11286 times)

Offline ArmyJune

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 20, 2021, 09:42:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
❌❌❌⚠️THE BIGGEST SCAM OF 2018⚠️❌❌❌
« on: September 18, 2019, 11:59:39 AM »
Bitconnect (BCC), one of most successful cryptocurrency tokens with a $3 Billion market cap, abruptly collapsed in 2018. What is the reason behind?

What is Bitconnect?

Bitconnect (BCC) is a company, an exchange, and a Blockchain-based cryptocurrency. Bitconnect is used to be described as a high-yield investment program. Guaranteed to earn investors up to 1% total return everyday or about 3,780% profit per year, Bitconnect offered an incredibly high interest rate to investors who would "lend" funds in Bitcoin (BTC) to various projects. These funds were converted to BCC. Furthermore, Bitconnect followed a multi-level marketing structure - the more new users you invite, the higher profit you receive.

According to the enticing offer, if you exchange $1,000 in Bitcoin for BCC tokens, it could net your more than $50M within 3 years. The company also claimed that the profit was generated via an investment algorithm that invested in Bitcoin when it was low and sold when it is high.

Nevertheless, investors couldn't withdraw the new amount of Bitconnect tokens before the due time. They could only withdraw their initial investment plus received interest, meaning they would lose most of the tokens.

Launched in February 2016, BCC hit an all-time high of $463 in December 2017 and a market cap of about $2.7 Billion. Bitconnect was also among the world’s top 20 most successful cryptocurrency tokens at that time.

However, the picture wasn't as perfect as it seemed. This is why Bitconnect is troubling.

And now they even return with #Bitconnect 2.0. Feel free to give your thoughts in order to raise awareness for our crypto community.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

❌❌❌⚠️THE BIGGEST SCAM OF 2018⚠️❌❌❌
« on: September 18, 2019, 11:59:39 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Bobcrypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3602
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 08:37:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: ❌❌❌⚠️THE BIGGEST SCAM OF 2018⚠️❌❌❌
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 04:06:43 PM »
One of the reasons Bcc collapsed is basically due to poor management and marketing. Bitconnect team lost focus and went to sleep may be because they thought that a successful ICOs with such a huge marketcap would have given them more growth without continuing on it's road map and futher development goals.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Code: [Select]

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

FOREXTRADING FROM $1
████████████████████████████████████████

███

███

██████████████████████████████

READ MORE

██████████████████████████████

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 05:29:11 PM »
One of the reasons Bcc collapsed is basically due to poor management and marketing. Bitconnect team lost focus and went to sleep may be because they thought that a successful ICOs with such a huge marketcap would have given them more growth without continuing on it's road map and futher development goals.
It was typical Ponzi Scheme business.Don´t make them better than they are.They are Scammer,the fraudsters

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 05:36:27 PM »
Bitconnect (BCC), one of most successful cryptocurrency tokens with a $3 Billion market cap, abruptly collapsed in 2018. What is the reason behind?

What is Bitconnect?

Bitconnect (BCC) is a company, an exchange, and a Blockchain-based cryptocurrency. Bitconnect is used to be described as a high-yield investment program. Guaranteed to earn investors up to 1% total return everyday or about 3,780% profit per year, Bitconnect offered an incredib

And you guy,you are also some kind of scammer.Or should i say plagiarist?This news are from May and you just copied it from another cryptoforum.Shame on you! -karma

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 05:48:10 PM »
I have heard about this bitconnect 2.0 but I have not read anything substantial about it. Can the OP share a legit link where you got the information on the bitconnect comeback? (When I say legit, I mean a website not promoting a wallet)

One of the reasons Bcc collapsed is basically due to poor management and marketing.
I cannot believe you just said that. No amount of marketing and good management can sustain a PONZI scheme. They are bound to collapse at some point. Or do you suggest they keep fooling people?

Offline Hanhobi

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: December 21, 2020, 08:18:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 04:14:21 AM »

What is Bitconnect?

Bitconnect (BCC) is a company, an exchange, and a Blockchain-based cryptocurrency. Bitconnect is used to be described as a high-yield investment program. Guaranteed to earn investors up to 1% total return everyday or about 3,780% profit per year, Bitconnect offered an incredib

And you guy,you are also some kind of scammer.Or should i say plagiarist?This news are from May and you just copied it from another cryptoforum.Shame on you! -karma

Erm.. That was literally HB Wallet posting this thread on the bitcointalk forum. So you said that HB Wallet copied themselves in this article I- :\
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 04:36:55 AM by Hannguyen9694 »

Offline Hanhobi

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 04:25:46 AM »

What is Bitconnect?

Also OP didn't copy the entire article of HB Wallet but gave a link as a credit to HB Wallet. So I think it's not plagiarism like you said.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 04:25:46 AM »

Offline Hanhobi

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 04:36:27 AM »

Wow I think its the opposite. They fooled people by a very tempting marketing plan which woke up the greed in people. They intended to scam people at the very beginning.

Offline Hanhobi

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 05:04:25 AM »
I have heard about this bitconnect 2.0 but I have not read anything substantial about it. Can the OP share a legit link where you got the information on the bitconnect comeback? (When I say legit, I mean a website not promoting a wallet)

One of the reasons Bcc collapsed is basically due to poor management and marketing.
I cannot believe you just said that. No amount of marketing and good management can sustain a PONZI scheme. They are bound to collapse at some point. Or do you suggest they keep fooling people?

They announced their comeback on Twitter in May, you can also check their website bitconnect.io. However, I assume that this could be a scam inside a scam. There is no proof that this is the "original" Bitconnect 2.0 but possibly someone who wants to squeeze the money out of people with the same trick.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3305
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 01:30:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 07:04:34 AM »
OP, please don't use this strategy to market your wallet. You have been doing this in your posts and you may be flagged for spamming. The news on bitconnect 2.0 has been out since May and you are bringing it out again just to drive people to your site.

Offline Hanhobi

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 07:22:23 AM »
OP, please don't use this strategy to market your wallet. You have been doing this in your posts and you may be flagged for spamming. The news on bitconnect 2.0 has been out since May and you are bringing it out again just to drive people to your site.

Yes its true that they market their wallet. But are you sure that everyone knows about Bitconnect in this forum? lol. Look on the bright side, at least they are trying to bring up a serious scam and warn people about this so that they have a clue. Chill.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 07:27:27 AM by Hannguyen9694 »

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 07:46:14 AM »
But are you sure that everyone knows about Bitconnect in this forum? lol.
Can you point out where in my comment did I say I was sure everyone is aware of bitconnect?

Look on the bright side, at least they are trying to bring up a serious scam and warn people about this so that they have a clue. Chill.
An old news to spam the website and promote a wallet isn't the right way to do it. Posting on the wrong boards is not helping either.

Bitconnect Board
Wallets Board
Advertisement Board

Come to think of it, you are only replying on this thread almost five months after registration. Why is that? Hired account? Alt account? Shill account?

Offline Hanhobi

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 07:56:54 AM »
But are you sure that everyone knows about Bitconnect in this forum? lol.
Can you point out where in my comment did I say I was sure everyone is aware of bitconnect?

Look on the bright side, at least they are trying to bring up a serious scam and warn people about this so that they have a clue. Chill.
An old news to spam the website and promote a wallet isn't the right way to do it. Posting on the wrong boards is not helping either.

Bitconnect Board
Wallets Board
Advertisement Board

Come to think of it, you are only replying on this thread almost five months after registration. Why is that? Hired account? Alt account? Shill account?

Wow the negative energy is huge. Simple: I lost my password of this account and lost my interest in this forum for awhile. I don't think I need to explain this to you seriously. Since this topic is on top of the forum thanks to your comments, why shouldn't I make a visit to a topic that I know? Stop getting annoying really and dedicating your comments instead of dragging people down.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:02:03 AM by Hannguyen9694 »

Offline Hanhobi

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2019, 08:00:20 AM »

What is Bitconnect?

Bitconnect (BCC) is a company, an exchange, and a Blockchain-based cryptocurrency. Bitconnect is used to be described as a high-yield investment program. Guaranteed to earn investors up to 1% total return everyday or about 3,780% profit per year, Bitconnect offered an incredibly high interest rate to investors who would "lend" funds in Bitcoin (BTC) to various projects. These funds were converted to BCC. Furthermore, Bitconnect followed a multi-level marketing structure - the more new users you invite, the higher profit you receive.

According to the enticing offer, if you exchange $1,000 in Bitcoin for BCC tokens, it could net your more than $50M within 3 years. The company also claimed that the profit was generated via an investment algorithm that invested in Bitcoin when it was low and sold when it is high.

Nevertheless, investors couldn't withdraw the new amount of Bitconnect tokens before the due time. They could only withdraw their initial investment plus received interest, meaning they would lose most of the tokens.

Launched in February 2016, BCC hit an all-time high of $463 in December 2017 and a market cap of about $2.7 Billion. Bitconnect was also among the world’s top 20 most successful cryptocurrency tokens at that time.

However, the picture wasn't as perfect as it seemed. This is why Bitconnect is troubling.

And now they even return with #Bitconnect 2.0. Feel free to give your thoughts in order to raise awareness for our crypto community.

I think you should move this topic to the other forum for your own safety lol. Just saying.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2019, 08:10:16 AM »
Wow the negative energy is huge. Simple: I lost my password of this account and lost my interest in this forum for awhile. I don't think I need to explain this to you seriously. Since this topic is on top of the forum thanks to your comments, why shouldn't I make a visit of a topic that I know? Stop getting annoying really and dedicating your comments instead of dragging people down.
Defense wall is quite high. I did not know asking direct questions to you out of curiosity is dragging you down. A simple no answer would have been enough or you could have simply ignored my questions and responded to the new points I raised regarding OP not doing it right. Let's cut it here if you're no longer interested.

See you around in other topics on top of this board.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG