follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ask Any Crypto Question  (Read 31822 times)

Offline tk808

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Invest in your knowledge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 11, 2021, 11:28:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Ask Any Crypto Question
« on: December 15, 2019, 08:42:48 PM »
I've been active within crypto, for just over 6 years now. It is my passion to share my experiences, talents, wisdom and assisting others with wisdom and insight into all things related to crypto. Over the years, I've been involved in over 40 crypto and blockchain projects and have been friends with some of the biggest legendary figures known to crypto. I've helped coins that still linger in the top 20 and many more that have been in the top 100 and etc.

I invite you and anyone to ask any question pertaining to cryptocurrency and blockchain.

*The only types of questions i will not answer, are those specific to a crypto, questions like "What do you think about Ethereum?" "What coin are you investing in?" ... etc.*

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Ask Any Crypto Question
« on: December 15, 2019, 08:42:48 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3307
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:08:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Ask Any Crypto Question
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 11:09:19 AM »
What's your take on ethereum's DEFI?

DeFi is the movement that leverages decentralized networks to transform old financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that run without intermediaries.

From the looks of it, the ethereum platform is still leading the way towards decentralization with the increasing list of Dapps and Dexs

Offline tk808

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 08:25:58 PM »
What's your take on ethereum's DEFI?

DeFi is the movement that leverages decentralized networks to transform old financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that run without intermediaries.

From the looks of it, the ethereum platform is still leading the way towards decentralization with the increasing list of Dapps and Dexs

DeFi, DApps and etc have been a highly popularized topic this year and the only platform that really can capture and have devs build ontop of a blockchain, is Eth.

Now, I do not personally believe Ethereum's time has come and eventually, as time progresses, I'm bullish in regards to Ethereum's valuation. In almost every regard, it's more friendly to users and devs than any other blockchain. The chain itself is highly adaptable and we've seen numerous of projects building protocols and etc on Ethereum. Almost every person I meet these days, perfers to get paid in ETH over any other currency, including myself. There's ultimately many reasons for this, but the biggest factor is the numerous of wallets available and how easy it is to send a TX, or recieve a payment, without going through most headaches. I know there are a lot of external services/wallets for BTC, but the nature of Ethereum makes it overall more accessible to an average consumer and thus where the money is, is where the most activity will be centered around.

A quick quote from CryptoDiffer recently, which summarizes Ethereum's ecosystem very well:

The biggest problem that people have with Ethereum, DeFi and DApps is the overall scalability of the blockchain. Ethereum 2.0 is what most are waiting for and that will address issues with salability. Ethereum's ecosystem as a whole as seen significant updates and continued development interest over the years  - also real world business integration and affiliation, this will only grow due to the popularity of Ethereum as a whole.  (Read all about it: https://medium.com/better-programming/overview-of-whats-new-in-ethereum-2-0-cdf902e0220d).

Thus through usability, accessibility, familiarization, Ethereum is the leading contender with no apparent competition in sight to overthrow that. It's ultimately the step into the future with DeFi and DApps. Ethereum's value is derived on one fundamental principal (similar to Bitcoin) it was the first, most widely accepted and most usable blockchain in terms of being able to add to the ecosystem (via SC's and etc). The ecosystem, DeFi, DApps, protocols and enhancements in conjunction with Ethereum only strengthen Ethereum in the end.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3307
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:08:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 11:25:21 AM »
The biggest problem that people have with Ethereum, DeFi and DApps is the overall scalability of the blockchain. Ethereum 2.0 is what most are waiting for and that will address issues with salability.
There's also the smart contracts which some sees as a double edged sword. It definitely made it easier for developers to build their own projects on top of ethereum blockchain but it also gave way to many scammers as we've witnessed in the 2017 ICO boom.

Thus through usability, accessibility, familiarization, Ethereum is the leading contender with no apparent competition in sight to overthrow that.

Eos and Tron are trying but I do agree that they are not there yet. If the ethereum 2.0 will be a success, they (competition) might not be able to catch up.

Offline Gerard

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: August 11, 2022, 01:52:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 01:55:45 AM »
Thank you very much for such a clear description and for a good idea!

Offline Rakin343

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 1201
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: January 11, 2024, 07:29:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 01:05:26 PM »
What's Ethereum 2.0?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Ten Ryuu

• Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 21, 2023, 09:09:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 09:09:27 PM »
What's Ethereum 2.0?

A simple google search can tell you what is Ethereum 2.0.  But for the sake of discussion I will paste the quoted information here.

Ethereum 2.0, also called Eth2 or “Serenity”, is the next upgrade to the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum 2.0 will be released in multiple “Phases” starting in 2020 with Phase 0. Each phase will improve the functionality and performance of Ethereum in different ways.

You can by then follow the discussion on the quote.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 09:09:27 PM »

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2995
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 02:27:19 PM »

A simple google search can tell you what is Ethereum 2.0.  But for the sake of discussion I will paste the quoted information here.

Ethereum 2.0, also called Eth2 or “Serenity”, is the next upgrade to the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum 2.0 will be released in multiple “Phases” starting in 2020 with Phase 0. Each phase will improve the functionality and performance of Ethereum in different ways.

You can by then follow the discussion on the quote.

As far as I know, Ethereum 2.0 Phase 0 will allow only staking. Ethereum 2.0 Phase 0 (Proof-of-Stake) will work simultaneously with Ethereum 1 (Proof-of-Work), because on version 2.0 there won't be any support for smart contracts. So version 2.0 phase 0 doesn't affect the gas. It will be still very high.
mnixxo.crypto

Offline smt_nirwana_01

• Activity: 129
  • Last Active: February 26, 2021, 08:01:24 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 11:03:04 AM »
Hello Brother. I do not want to ask you what is this and what is this because I can find the answers to these questions on google or in other topics in the forum. The issue I want to ask you is, will the increasing interest in cryptocurrencies create a problem in the coming years? Do you think those who have just started this business like me are late?

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 10:23:42 PM »
Hello Brother. I do not want to ask you what is this and what is this because I can find the answers to these questions on google or in other topics in the forum. The issue I want to ask you is, will the increasing interest in cryptocurrencies create a problem in the coming years? Do you think those who have just started this business like me are late?

Crypto is just in the beginning. there is no mass adoption in the world now. how many of your friends / family own some coins or tokens? I think, not too many (if any). SO, no, you aren't late.
mnixxo.crypto

Offline smt_nirwana_01

• Activity: 129
  • Last Active: February 26, 2021, 08:01:24 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 10:30:50 PM »

Crypto is just in the beginning. there is no mass adoption in the world now. how many of your friends / family own some coins or tokens? I think, not too many (if any). SO, no, you aren't late.
You are right, nobody around me. I started by searching on the internet. As far as I know, there is no more in my country. I hope that thanks to this forum site I get informed and I can gain something by making the right investments. thank you.

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 08:04:27 PM »

You are right, nobody around me. I started by searching on the internet. As far as I know, there is no more in my country. I hope that thanks to this forum site I get informed and I can gain something by making the right investments. thank you.

I am curious, where do you live? Which country? I hope you will find answers to your questions here on altcoinstalks forum.
mnixxo.crypto

Offline Positive

• Activity: 154
  • Cryptocurrency is awesome
  • Last Active: February 01, 2024, 09:59:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 100 Posts
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2020, 01:53:35 PM »
Whats does it take to be a smart contract dev?
Which platform is best to generate a secure paper wallet?

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2020, 08:10:13 PM »
What do you think about ALTS and ALTT token in the near future?
Do you think it will be like Bitcoin?

Offline tk808

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »

I am curious, where do you live? Which country? I hope you will find answers to your questions here on altcoinstalks forum.

United States

Whats does it take to be a smart contract dev?
Which platform is best to generate a secure paper wallet?

In regards to the technical side of crypto, I'm not a suitable person to be asking. But a good place to start is by studying the underlying code for Ethereum and being generally acquinated with C++, Python, JS and etc: An excellent place to start: https://docs.soliditylang.org/en/v0.7.4/

I generate my Ethereum paper wallets from the Mycrypto Desktop app (which also creates private keys and etc) I also use it for all my transactions. I do not recommend ever generating a paper wallet from any website beyond MEW or MyCrypto Wallet.

For any other crypto, there are many services, but always be very cautious/careful.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG