follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: DOGEMINER. DogeCoin Mining Platform  (Read 8117 times)

Offline dogeminer23

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 06, 2020, 07:06:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
DOGEMINER. DogeCoin Mining Platform
« on: January 06, 2020, 07:02:44 PM »
ABOUT DOGEMINER

DOGEMINER. "Start mining and earn Dogecoin with us "

Now is the best time to start mining and winning Dogecoin with cloud mining, our mining is real. Mining in the cloud is profitable! We recommend that you use our platform to earn Dogecoin. Our platform is prepared to mine in the cloud and make a profit of up to 3% every day with Dogecoin mining. We offer you 5 DH/s free with earnings of 1 DOGE per day, so you can try how our service works, but if you really want to earn much more you will have to increase your mining depositing and increasing your DH/s.

CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!
Start mining Dogecoin now! Everything is very simple - your mining farms are already set up and working. You can start your first cryptocurrency using the services of DOGEMINER!

We offer you a real mining of the Dogecoin cryptocurrency!
You do not have to pore at home over the installation of noisy mining rigs. Our equipment for the fastest mining dogecoin already works specifically for you!

Dogecoin mine from the cloud
You will receive all the profits from your dogecoin cloud mining with periodic payments in the designated wallet. Start right now and mine Dogecoin with our platform.

https: //dogeminer. site

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

DOGEMINER. DogeCoin Mining Platform
« on: January 06, 2020, 07:02:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: DOGEMINER. DogeCoin Mining Platform
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 08:33:46 AM »
https://dogeminer.site
How would I trust you because you provide a website link that cannot be accessed.
I looked for the link but it turns out Google does not provide a real one for the link.

Do you provide pishing websites?
Is the website only a trap for the cryptocurrency community?
retire and rest in peace

aiviaa485

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 05:48:05 AM »
https://dogeminer.site
Do you provide pishing websites?
Is the website only a trap for the cryptocurrency community?
Yes, we shouldn't just believe because there are a lot of scammers in the cryptocurrency realm included in the coin DOGE game.
Then I also cannot provide the latest information because I have never played for games in the DOGE environment for gambling.

Then the OP also has not responded to your message until this moment and we must avoid playing there.

Offline Michael.sol

• Activity: 586
  • XyFinance
  • Last Active: April 29, 2023, 06:16:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 05:12:52 PM »
I never think that this Kind of websites is profitable because mostly time we need to upgrade plan their or we Need a good amount of reffer for withdraw their . stay away from cloud mining website for safe jounery in Crypto market .

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG