follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Yobit.net pumps alert?  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Monster5

• Activity: 953
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 28, 2024, 07:12:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Yobit.net pumps alert?
« on: October 16, 2020, 02:28:41 PM »
Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Yobit.net pumps alert?
« on: October 16, 2020, 02:28:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4278
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Yobit.net pumps alert?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 07:37:10 AM »
Man! I just want to get rich with these pumps on yobit.net exchange sites, and I know there are those of you guys who have a way to notice a coming pump on a specific coin.

So in this tipc I want you guys t share a coin that is likely to pump so as for me and others to try our lucky on those coins.
The advice can only be that you will not pay attention only to a particular coin, as Yobit is not the exchange where there are such coins, there are many of them and it is best to pay attention to those coins that at the moment Yobit has just launched and made a tariff for them in investbox, these are the coins where you can earn both on trading them and on simple investment in investbox.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline sery2013

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2571
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 12:07:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 07:29:01 PM »
What about pump tokens there it is a common phenomenon, and to put it mildly wacky tokens on the exchange is full of. Earlier I used to sell coins there, one thing was convenient, that it is not necessary to undergo any verification of identity to deposit or sell cryptocurrency, well and there was a withdrawal of cryptocurrencies in Russian rubles with a minimum commission.
But as blocked the account is not clear from what I stopped going there.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4278
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:53:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 08:40:42 AM »
What about pump tokens there it is a common phenomenon, and to put it mildly wacky tokens on the exchange is full of. Earlier I used to sell coins there, one thing was convenient, that it is not necessary to undergo any verification of identity to deposit or sell cryptocurrency, well and there was a withdrawal of cryptocurrencies in Russian rubles with a minimum commission.
But as blocked the account is not clear from what I stopped going there.
They can easily block)) this is their trick, so to speak, I don’t think that you lost anything serious there, they don’t block accounts that have a lot of money, most likely those accounts that participated in airdrops can be blocked and if you violated the rules, in other cases, this happens extremely rarely and you can always contact support and try to unblock your account, but just don’t write to them in support on the website, they never read there, immediately write to the admins from the telegram channel.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG