follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Trade on the Exchange, not in a "wallet"  (Read 14658 times)

Offline wxxyrqa

• Activity: 492
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 12:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Trade on the Exchange, not in a "wallet"
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2021, 01:58:56 PM »
PayPal and others marchant wallets are risky to trade but some dapps are worthy to trade . Trust wallet is the best wallet where we can undoubtedly trade without Risk.
I believe that each user chooses what is best for him. The fact is that when trading on a cryptocurrency exchange, you do not pay high commissions, which you have to pay, for example, in a mobile wallet. In addition, a negative example of trading on uniswap using metamask can be cited, where the commission for the transaction, as well as for the transaction itself, increases several times, which is very expensive for small traders.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2021, 01:58:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ayatoslaw

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 10:52:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2021, 01:18:03 AM »
PayPal and others marchant wallets are risky to trade but some dapps are worthy to trade . Trust wallet is the best wallet where we can undoubtedly trade without Risk.
Yes, there is no doubt about trust wallets, we can see the price continues to rise until today and had touched the price of 0.4 usd per TWT.

In addition, a negative example of trading on uniswap using metamask can be cited, where the commission for the transaction, as well as for the transaction itself, increases several times, which is very expensive for small traders.
I have never been interested in using Metamask, there are too many issues, such as higher fees and also many wallets get hacker attact after using Metamask for a long time.

Offline aarif123

• Activity: 81
  • I am a college student
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 23, 2021, 03:08:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2021, 05:11:41 AM »
In my opinion trading in wallet could be risky because wallet is not made for trading they are just for storing cryptocurrency for trading we can use exchange and other thing is in wallet fee is too high as compared to exchanges.

Offline Raqeebzy

• Activity: 432
  • StartFi
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 05:53:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2021, 07:54:59 PM »
Personally I think it all depends on the medium of trade and the wallet application. I mean, I have been using Luno wallet application for many times than I can keep track of and it has been excellent so far so good. Though I agree wallets shouldn't be made like an exchange but it could be used in quick time once in a blue moon. Recently, I used trust wallet too for Dogecoin.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀███████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▄▄▄██████████▄
▄████████▄███████▄████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▄▄▄███████████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀██▄███████████████▄██▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
StartFi
██████████████████████████████████████████          ██████████
██████████          ██████████████████████████████████████████
|   WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
     ▄▀▀▄
   ▄▀    ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄
  █ ▐████▌
  █  ▀▀▀▀  █
  █        █
 ▄█        █▄
█        █
███▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀███
▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀
     ████
      ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:31:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2021, 11:51:26 PM »
I have been here in the cryptocurrency for a couple of years now where most of the time the hackers attacked in the exchange, then one of the example for this before are Etherdelta, Mt. GOx, Binance, Kucoin, and more. This means that we need to be cautious anyway at all things that we are going to do here.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline ayatoslaw

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2021, 02:25:49 AM »
Though I agree wallets shouldn't be made like an exchange but it could be used in quick time once in a blue moon. Recently, I used trust wallet too for Dogecoin.
Do you use a Trust wallet to trade Dogecoin? or just keep it?
Because I also occasionally use Trust Wallet to trade small amounts, like TWT when it was pumping a few days ago.

I have been here in the cryptocurrency for a couple of years now where most of the time the hackers attacked in the exchange, then one of the example for this before are Etherdelta, Mt. GOx, Binance, Kucoin, and more. This means that we need to be cautious anyway at all things that we are going to do here.
Mt.Gox is the old hacking news but the most popular because it hacked hundreds of thousands of bitcoins, but the Mt.Gox incident should have been a lesson for investors to keep their coins in the wallet, not on an exchange, unfortunately this doesn't affect that and some people still choose to keep their coins on the market.

Offline youdacapt

• Activity: 407
  • Help someone today, doesnt matter if you know them
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 19, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2021, 08:52:32 AM »
Some of you may be used to trading on wallets, but have you ever thought that it was risky?

Yes, recently a Paypal user in the US received a message from Paypal that his account was permanently limited for reasons of "potential risk",
The user said he buys bitcoins at a low price then sells them at a high price at least 10 times a week. because of this Paypal asks for an explanation for every transaction he does.

Paypal policy is currently not charging transaction fees for users who sell and buy bitcoin until 2021,
So in my opinion paypal is quite reasonable, because paypal does not want to get a loss due to high volume trading carried out by its users.

What do you think about this incident?

For more details, you can read it here:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/paypal-suspends-user-for-crypto-trading-using-paypal-s-own-service

One thing you have to understand is that Paypal is not a crypto currency wallet; PayPal is a universal payment platform that has incorporated bitcoin trading into its platform and mobile app. When we mention crypto currency wallets, we are talking about the likes of trust, coinomi, imtoken etc.

And in that respect; i say the wallet is the best place to trade; no unnecessary withdrawal or deposit charges, you complete swaps in 2 seconds and more.
Just keep your seed phrases safe

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2021, 08:52:32 AM »

Offline Raqeebzy

• StartFi
    • View Profile

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2021, 12:36:25 PM »
Though I agree wallets shouldn't be made like an exchange but it could be used in quick time once in a blue moon. Recently, I used trust wallet too for Dogecoin.
Because I also occasionally use Trust Wallet to trade small amounts, like TWT when it was pumping a few days ago.
Yeah. I traded fiat for Doge recently when I needed to purchase some for the bullish trends through MasterCard. I think it was much easier without need for transfers for the fact that I can also keep them inside as a safe wallet too. I think it is a new feature.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀███████▀▀█████▄
▀██▄███████████████▄██▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
StartFi
|   WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
     ▄▀▀▄
   ▄▀    ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄
  █ ▐████▌
  █  ▀▀▀▀  █
  █        █
 ▄█        █▄
█        █
███▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀███
▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀
     ████
      ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline whyrqa

• Activity: 482
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:20:57 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2021, 04:23:43 PM »
Yeah. I traded fiat for Doge recently when I needed to purchase some for the bullish trends through MasterCard. I think it was much easier without need for transfers for the fact that I can also keep them inside as a safe wallet too. I think it is a new feature.
For Doge and other cryptocurrencies, a new cryptocurrency wallet called the Atomic wallet can be used very conveniently. You can be convinced of its usefulness for storing and exchanging cryptocurrencies. But I can't figure out how you used Trust Wallet to store Doge coin?

Offline Confero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1230
  • Last Active: February 29, 2024, 03:39:03 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2021, 11:16:18 PM »
If I do it for security reasons, trading on the market is certainly safer than trading on a Wallet!  Besides that Wallet is for storing tokens, not for trading. So there is a place for each!

Offline ayatoslaw

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2021, 01:29:53 AM »
If I do it for security reasons, trading on the market is certainly safer than trading on a Wallet!
But there are things that must be considered if the market is also not safe,, such as DEX which is better than CEX, and even you also have to choose an exchange that has high liquidity, such as Uniswap which has the highest liquidity rating on DEX and Binance which has the highest liquidity rating on CEX.

Offline imran102

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: August 27, 2021, 10:09:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2021, 09:00:16 PM »
Paypal already denied personal wallet security systems if anyone trading more and  more within a short time duration.
PayPal doesn't understand this yet. They have added crypto anew. I think a world-class company like PayPal will be able to get the job done right in a few more days.

Offline Confero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1230
  • Last Active: February 29, 2024, 03:39:03 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2021, 11:34:53 PM »
If I do it for security reasons, trading on the market is certainly safer than trading on a Wallet!
But there are things that must be considered if the market is also not safe,, such as DEX which is better than CEX, and even you also have to choose an exchange that has high liquidity, such as Uniswap which has the highest liquidity rating on DEX and Binance which has the highest liquidity rating on CEX.
I understand that, but I still prefer trading on an exchange rather than trading on a wallet.  Uniswap and Binance are highly popular exchanges with their respective advantages.

Offline ayatoslaw

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2021, 12:13:03 AM »
PayPal doesn't understand this yet. They have added crypto anew. I think a world-class company like PayPal will be able to get the job done right in a few more days.
There is nothing that paypal has to do, it is purely paypal's policy for its users, so whatever the reason and the problem that is happening, I am sure it will not make paypal change the policy he has. at least in the near future ))

I understand that, but I still prefer trading on an exchange rather than trading on a wallet.  Uniswap and Binance are highly popular exchanges with their respective advantages.
Yes, both Uniswap and Binance certainly have their respective advantages, that's no doubt because they are exchanges that have the best liquidity in the world.

Offline Raqeebzy

• StartFi
    • View Profile

« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2021, 02:59:21 PM »
For Doge and other cryptocurrencies, a new cryptocurrency wallet called the Atomic wallet can be used very conveniently. You can be convinced of its usefulness for storing and exchanging cryptocurrencies. But I can't figure out how you used Trust Wallet to store Doge coin?
Yeah. You read that right. Trust wallet is a multi-currency wallet. And also, it supports both trading (though not a good practice) and storing of it. I don't know why you are surprised. Or maybe you aren't aware of this.
Go to your wallet. Search for Doge and click to create a wallet. Simple.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀███████▀▀█████▄
▀██▄███████████████▄██▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
StartFi
     ▄▀▀▄
   ▄▀    ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄
  █ ▐████▌
  █  ▀▀▀▀  █
  █        █
 ▄█        █▄
█        █
███▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀███
▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀
     ████