follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is the future of the Dogecoin?  (Read 38282 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: What is the future of the Dogecoin?
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2024, 11:52:49 PM »
Very accurate prediction, friend. There will be no significant increase, and there is no benefit in holding on until the long term or short term. I also believe there will be no movement like what happened last time, which will provide a surprise.It is indeed better to stay focused on altcoins that are growing a lot and have the potential to be held because the situation will be better than holding Doge.
For Dogecoin price movements, you have to wait for a tweet on Twitter by Elon Musk so that it will give a pretty good price increase. If there is no tweet from Elon Musk, then it will be difficult to increase the price because Dogecoin does not have good news from its development. Only Elon Musk is able to move the price of Dogecoin.

If a coin only relies on tweets or X from a famous person, my advice is not to invest in that coin.  There are still many other potential coins.  I once made a profit from Dogecoin, but I'm not sure about holding it, Because I prefer in other
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2024, 11:52:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2024, 11:58:12 PM »
If a coin only relies on tweets or X from a famous person, my advice is not to invest in that coin.  There are still many other potential coins.  I once made a profit from Dogecoin, but I'm not sure about holding it, Because I prefer in other
I agree with you. It is too risky if we invest in a coin that relies on the hype on Twitters. Or it depends on Elon Musk only. The hype seems not very high again in this season. I'm not sure if Dogecoin will increase significantly again like the previous bullrun season. Dogecoin was increasing massively because the factor of Elon Musk. Now, we have no more the factor of Elon Musk in meme coins.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2024, 02:48:41 PM »
I agree with you. It is too risky if we invest in a coin that relies on the hype on Twitters. Or it depends on Elon Musk only. The hype seems not very high again in this season. I'm not sure if Dogecoin will increase significantly again like the previous bullrun season. Dogecoin was increasing massively because the factor of Elon Musk. Now, we have no more the factor of Elon Musk in meme coins.

Dogecoin can now be used for transactions in several products. but I've never tried it. If the coin only relies on tweets from Elon Musk, it's best to leave it. Choose a coin that is better and has a good project.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1074
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2024, 05:11:04 PM »
Dogecoin can now be used for transactions in several products. but I've never tried it. If the coin only relies on tweets from Elon Musk, it's best to leave it. Choose a coin that is better and has a good project.
Honestly, I once thought about Dogecoin as you said, if Dogecoin depends on Elonmask's tweets, it is better to abandon it and look for other meme coins but the fact is that Dogecoin is now ranked 10th in CMC, while projects that clearly have a good ecosystem are losing like Chainlink (LINK) and until now there is no meme coin that can beat Dogecoin.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2024, 11:56:20 PM »
We can't use it if it is not legal in our country? You come from Indonesia, right? In Indonesia we can't use crypto coin for paying goods or services. Yes, Dogecoin will be always considered of any project of Elon Musk. However, I don't see Elon Musk is very active in crypto space anymore. So, I'm not really sure if Elon Musk will apply Dogecoin or other crypto coins for the project of Elon Musk.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Last Active: Today at 09:04:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2024, 05:22:44 PM »
Very accurate prediction, friend. There will be no significant increase, and there is no benefit in holding on until the long term or short term. I also believe there will be no movement like what happened last time, which will provide a surprise.It is indeed better to stay focused on altcoins that are growing a lot and have the potential to be held because the situation will be better than holding Doge.
For Dogecoin price movements, you have to wait for a tweet on Twitter by Elon Musk so that it will give a pretty good price increase. If there is no tweet from Elon Musk, then it will be difficult to increase the price because Dogecoin does not have good news from its development. Only Elon Musk is able to move the price of Dogecoin.

It's wise what you say, friend, that if you rely on coins because of the role of someone's tweet, it's certainly not very good, and it's believed that it won't develop well, apart from the fact that their own community continues to mobilize for effective trading to occur.
Lucky if he had the chance to enjoy the results of the surprise that happened in the past, but it's clear that he can't be relied on now because he himself is busy with his X, obviously won't do anything for the current and future movements.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9528
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:41:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #156 on: February 28, 2024, 08:04:51 PM »
Honestly, I once thought about Dogecoin as you said, if Dogecoin depends on Elonmask's tweets, it is better to abandon it and look for other meme coins but the fact is that Dogecoin is now ranked 10th in CMC, while projects that clearly have a good ecosystem are losing like Chainlink (LINK) and until now there is no meme coin that can beat Dogecoin.

Doge is not in the number 10 position of CMC on its own merits, it is in that privileged situation because people know that a single tweet from Musk can make the price skyrocket, and I say price because value as such, it has none, since it is a memecoin. It seems like Musk has "learned" something about what he can say without a second thought and what he can't say. And yes, I agree with you, it is very unfair that Doge is so high on the list and that other projects, with continuous development and a good future ahead, are further down the list, but you know, most people look for quick money, fortunately or unfortunately.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: February 28, 2024, 08:04:51 PM »

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #157 on: February 28, 2024, 08:36:00 PM »
We can't use it if it is not legal in our country? You come from Indonesia, right? In Indonesia we can't use crypto coin for paying goods or services. Yes, Dogecoin will be always considered of any project of Elon Musk. However, I don't see Elon Musk is very active in crypto space anymore. So, I'm not really sure if Elon Musk will apply Dogecoin or other crypto coins for the project of Elon Musk.

I don't know your country's legislation on cryptocurrencies in detail, but although citizens cannot use cryptocurrencies to pay for goods and services within the country, I assume they can do so outside the country. There are many online services where you can use cryptocurrencies regardless of which country the products are sent to, I assume that in your country it will be the same, but I repeat, I do not know the legislation. There are also services where you can use reloadable cards (Visa and Mastercard), I used them a few years ago and they work well, so its use in your country may be illegal, but there are ways to circumvent it.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #158 on: February 28, 2024, 11:19:39 PM »
It doesn't depend on Elon Musk anymore. I even don't know if Elon Musk still cares with Dogecoin. In this bullish season, I don't see a serious support from Elon Musk to Dogecoin. It is very different from the last bullish season that Elon Musk becomes the factor to make Dogecoin skyrocketed. Well, Elon Musk may already earn enough profits. So, he doesn't care anymore with Dogecoin or crypto industry.  :D

Yes, Dogecoin still survived in the top 10. It is quite strong, the demand for Dogecoin looks stable enough. It is quite surprising for me because Dogecoin is a meme coin only.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1074
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #159 on: February 29, 2024, 08:30:25 AM »
Doge is not in the number 10 position of CMC on its own merits, it is in that privileged situation because people know that a single tweet from Musk can make the price skyrocket, and I say price because value as such, it has none, since it is a memecoin. It seems like Musk has "learned" something about what he can say without a second thought and what he can't say. And yes, I agree with you, it is very unfair that Doge is so high on the list and that other projects, with continuous development and a good future ahead, are further down the list, but you know, most people look for quick money, fortunately or unfortunately.
Yes, humans want the instant, they don't want the process, but I also want the instant. :)
If you look at the Dogecoin price, nothing is impossible, Dogecoin used to be distributed for free and recklessly from hundreds to thousands, Dogecoin faucets are everywhere and mining until someone uses termux.
The Dogecoin price back then was almost the same as the current PEPE coin price https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pepe/ the difference is that Pepe is on the Ethereum network.
Maybe the price will be like Dogecoin but it will have to wait a long time, just like Dogecoin took a long time to reach its current price.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #160 on: February 29, 2024, 08:00:19 PM »
Yes, humans want the instant, they don't want the process, but I also want the instant. :)
If you look at the Dogecoin price, nothing is impossible, Dogecoin used to be distributed for free and recklessly from hundreds to thousands, Dogecoin faucets are everywhere and mining until someone uses termux.
The Dogecoin price back then was almost the same as the current PEPE coin price https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pepe/ the difference is that Pepe is on the Ethereum network.
Maybe the price will be like Dogecoin but it will have to wait a long time, just like Dogecoin took a long time to reach its current price.

What you say is totally true, human beings do not have patience. What I like least about all this (besides Elon Musk's manipulation, logically) is that in the market there are true projects that are pure gold, that provide new things, that take another step in decentralization, but people put their money in Doge for example, a coin that is not going anywhere. I highly doubt that PEPE can have the same economic path as Doge, I think there will always be more investment and attention towards Doge due to the fact that it is the first memecoin.

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #161 on: March 02, 2024, 01:12:20 PM »
What you say is totally true, human beings do not have patience. What I like least about all this (besides Elon Musk's manipulation, logically) is that in the market there are true projects that are pure gold, that provide new things, that take another step in decentralization, but people put their money in Doge for example, a coin that is not going anywhere. I highly doubt that PEPE can have the same economic path as Doge, I think there will always be more investment and attention towards Doge due to the fact that it is the first memecoin.
PEPE is very doubtful, but if you look at the price movement which is very good and can provide profits for its supporters then I think it can still be considered for use in long-term or daily trading, but you have to be careful because PEPE is one of the current meme coins. can survive until it has a price this expensive.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1649
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:30 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2024, 04:55:44 AM »
Doge is smoking hot and Pepe is doing really well.

Since I get my doge by mining it> I mine Doge then  I hodl doge.

My daily profits on 1 L7 are around 10 usd a day.

The L7 is fully paid off. So I will Hold Doge till I get to 24 cents then sell some off.

The bitmain L7 miner has made solid money for miners since Jan 21 which is when I got my first one.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2024, 08:42:17 PM »
PEPE is very doubtful, but if you look at the price movement which is very good and can provide profits for its supporters then I think it can still be considered for use in long-term or daily trading, but you have to be careful because PEPE is one of the current meme coins. can survive until it has a price this expensive.

The truth is that I don't follow the path of memecoins much. Doge may have been fun years ago, until the billionaire's arrival and manipulation, but I will never invest in a memecoin. They all look the same to me and they all have the same purpose. I prefer to focus my time on other types of projects, which, although they do not always provide new things, can at least improve the main ideas of other products. I understand that most people use memecoins to make quick profits, but I personally like to delve into other types of projects.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2024, 11:31:38 PM »
For the long term holding, I also agree that PEPE isn't very convincing. But for a short term holding and day trading, PEPE looks quite potential. We can see PEPE to increase quite significantly in this bullish season. It even becomes one of the most popular meme coins in this year. Doge, SHIB, PEPE, and FLOKI become some trending meme coins. Doge and SHIB are old meme coins, PEPE and FLOKI are the new trending meme coins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG