follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is the future of the Dogecoin?  (Read 38108 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2077
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:02:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: What is the future of the Dogecoin?
« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2024, 01:28:05 AM »
Doge is smoking hot and Pepe is doing really well.

Since I get my doge by mining it> I mine Doge then  I hodl doge.

My daily profits on 1 L7 are around 10 usd a day.

The L7 is fully paid off. So I will Hold Doge till I get to 24 cents then sell some off.

The bitmain L7 miner has made solid money for miners since Jan 21 which is when I got my first one.
wow.... Of course, you just have to wait for the increase which is currently being driven by the increase in bitcoin. Everything is also being affected. It looks like the 24 cents you were hoping for is just a matter of time. Currently, it is moving steadily to get closer to your desire. Of course, congratulations on the effort you put in. Will the rest wait until $1?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2024, 01:28:05 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2024, 10:11:26 AM »
Dogecoin is a good coin and its future is good but from last 2 weeks the price of the Dogecoin is going down regularly so what is the reason and why it comes down.
I think Dogecoin is one of the best coin for short term investment in cryptocurrency.  It's very suitable and potential for investment.  Day by day it’s popularity and price both growing up.  So, I hope, Doge's future is bright and it gives us more and more pleasure.                         

I think dogecoin will be a use case in more years to come, buying and selling of goods and services as that of other crypto currency like  other fast rising altcoins, though i believe there is a bright future in dogecoin.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9528
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:41:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2024, 08:34:01 PM »
I think dogecoin will be a use case in more years to come, buying and selling of goods and services as that of other crypto currency like  other fast rising altcoins, though i believe there is a bright future in dogecoin.

There are many sites (for years) that accept Doge as a payment method, more than 2,500 companies and stores according to a website that shows a directory. The question here is not how to spend Doge, but whether at some point (which I doubt) anything will be done to improve Doge. Without future plans, projects stagnate, "luckily" for Doge and his investors, there is someone with a lot of money behind them, although in reality that fact is no guarantee of anything.

Find where to spend your Doge. 2500+ places, stores and services accepting Dogecoin
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2024, 06:35:08 AM »
Doge is smoking hot and Pepe is doing really well.

Since I get my doge by mining it> I mine Doge then  I hodl doge.

My daily profits on 1 L7 are around 10 usd a day.

The L7 is fully paid off. So I will Hold Doge till I get to 24 cents then sell some off.

The bitmain L7 miner has made solid money for miners since Jan 21 which is when I got my first one.
wow.... Of course, you just have to wait for the increase which is currently being driven by the increase in bitcoin. Everything is also being affected. It looks like the 24 cents you were hoping for is just a matter of time. Currently, it is moving steadily to get closer to your desire. Of course, congratulations on the effort you put in. Will the rest wait until $1?

Bitcoin prices are down, friends. Currently the price has decreased to $65K, it is possible that traders have started selling their rewards. Dogecoin and almost all altcoins appear to be down. but I'm sure it will rise again soon, because investors holding bitcoin will not let bitcoin fall too far.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:02 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2024, 03:00:01 PM »
Bitcoin prices are down, friends. Currently the price has decreased to $65K, it is possible that traders have started selling their rewards. Dogecoin and almost all altcoins appear to be down. but I'm sure it will rise again soon, because investors holding bitcoin will not let bitcoin fall too far.
It seems that this price decline is very normal because there is a correction or whales want to withdraw a small portion of their profits, because some time ago Bitcoin had quite a large percentage increase in price so it had to be balanced with a correction which made many traders panic and many of those who trade futures exposed to liquidation due to incorrect position determination.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1070
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2024, 03:51:50 PM »
Honestly, I once thought about Dogecoin as you said, if Dogecoin depends on Elonmask's tweets, it is better to abandon it and look for other meme coins but the fact is that Dogecoin is now ranked 10th in CMC, while projects that clearly have a good ecosystem are losing like Chainlink (LINK) and until now there is no meme coin that can beat Dogecoin.
It doesn't depend on Elon Musk anymore. I even don't know if Elon Musk still cares with Dogecoin. In this bullish season, I don't see a serious support from Elon Musk to Dogecoin. It is very different from the last bullish season that Elon Musk becomes the factor to make Dogecoin skyrocketed. Well, Elon Musk may already earn enough profits. So, he doesn't care anymore with Dogecoin or crypto industry.  :D

Yes, Dogecoin still survived in the top 10. It is quite strong, the demand for Dogecoin looks stable enough. It is quite surprising for me because Dogecoin is a meme coin only.
That's the real power of Dogecoin, Dogecoin is just a meme coin whose main purpose is to play and have fun but there are also many people who like Dogecoin, other meme coins such as PEPE and Flokis have been pumped more than 50% but after that they immediately fell again while Dogecoin was only pumped a few percent so Dogecoin should still be strong to go up.

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1649
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:30 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2024, 04:50:08 PM »
Honestly, I once thought about Dogecoin as you said, if Dogecoin depends on Elonmask's tweets, it is better to abandon it and look for other meme coins but the fact is that Dogecoin is now ranked 10th in CMC, while projects that clearly have a good ecosystem are losing like Chainlink (LINK) and until now there is no meme coin that can beat Dogecoin.
It doesn't depend on Elon Musk anymore. I even don't know if Elon Musk still cares with Dogecoin. In this bullish season, I don't see a serious support from Elon Musk to Dogecoin. It is very different from the last bullish season that Elon Musk becomes the factor to make Dogecoin skyrocketed. Well, Elon Musk may already earn enough profits. So, he doesn't care anymore with Dogecoin or crypto industry.  :D

Yes, Dogecoin still survived in the top 10. It is quite strong, the demand for Dogecoin looks stable enough. It is quite surprising for me because Dogecoin is a meme coin only.
That's the real power of Dogecoin, Dogecoin is just a meme coin whose main purpose is to play and have fun but there are also many people who like Dogecoin, other meme coins such as PEPE and Flokis have been pumped more than 50% but after that they immediately fell again while Dogecoin was only pumped a few percent so Dogecoin should still be strong to go up.
. the scrypt algo with LTC and doge merged mined is really really really good profit.

My home is 14 cent power.
I mine an L7 in my garage  it earns 18-27 usd in LTC and Doge In a day.

and it burns 10.50 usd in power so I make 7.50 to 16.50 a day in LTC and Doge combined

The L7 is paid off. I have a ladder up sell on my doge at

.19 this just sold the other day
.59 I added this today.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2024, 04:50:08 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2024, 03:10:13 PM »

It seems that this price decline is very normal because there is a correction or whales want to withdraw a small portion of their profits, because some time ago Bitcoin had quite a large percentage increase in price so it had to be balanced with a correction which made many traders panic and many of those who trade futures exposed to liquidation due to incorrect position determination.

suggests that if the price goes down, we hold first. or if we have a lot of capital we can correct it when we correct it. because some whales also do that, selling in large quantities when the price is high, causing the market to dive, then they buy again when the price is really below.

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1649
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:30 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2024, 03:18:34 PM »

suggests that if the price goes down, we hold first. or if we have a lot of capital we can correct it when we correct it. because some whales also do that, selling in large quantities when the price is high, causing the market to dive, then they buy again when the price is really below.

that is what buy and sell ladders are for.

If you don't mine and do not dca and hodl or buy the dip and hodl you likely trade.

If you trade you need ladders.

buy at

Sell at

and leave it alone for a month at a time.

Since I mine to get my doge I have these sell ladders

I hit the .19 with 1250 coins

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1217
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:31:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2024, 05:32:00 PM »
For the long term holding, I also agree that PEPE isn't very convincing. But for a short term holding and day trading, PEPE looks quite potential. We can see PEPE to increase quite significantly in this bullish season. It even becomes one of the most popular meme coins in this year. Doge, SHIB, PEPE, and FLOKI become some trending meme coins. Doge and SHIB are old meme coins, PEPE and FLOKI are the new trending meme coins.
What could be the potential for all meme-tokens? I think the answer speaks for itself. The fact that they showed a large % is just a stage of the market. Alas, everything is temporary and will not last long. In a few weeks, nobody will need them again. Those who bought earlier (I advise), but I do not insist, to take a closer look at closing positions. It's one thing to look at a growing asset and quite another to go and sell and not experience fomo if it grows another 15-30% since you sold.

P.S.
As always, not calling for action. Just my thoughts, nothing more. It's up to you.  ???
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1527
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:28:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2024, 06:07:31 PM »
What could be the potential for all meme-tokens? I think the answer speaks for itself. The fact that they showed a large % is just a stage of the market. Alas, everything is temporary and will not last long. In a few weeks, nobody will need them again. Those who bought earlier (I advise), but I do not insist, to take a closer look at closing positions. It's one thing to look at a growing asset and quite another to go and sell and not experience fomo if it grows another 15-30% since you sold.

Take note Dogecoin is not a meme token it was a Meme coin that became a serious project. Maybe on other tokens like Shiba inu and pepe are the tokens will not last long but for DogeCoin it was an acceptable coin for most of the online business and it has been alive and kicking since 2013. Why would you compared them to other tokens that doesn't have their own blockchain unlike dogecoin?
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1070
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2024, 08:05:39 PM »
the scrypt algo with LTC and doge merged mined is really really really good profit.

My home is 14 cent power.
I mine an L7 in my garage  it earns 18-27 usd in LTC and Doge In a day.

and it burns 10.50 usd in power so I make 7.50 to 16.50 a day in LTC and Doge combined

The L7 is paid off. I have a ladder up sell on my doge at

.19 this just sold the other day
.59 I added this today.
It's so good, you can make $500 or more in one month.
If I may know how much does it cost in one month when you mine L7?
I don't know much about mining, I only know from people who have done mining that the cost of resources is very expensive if you only have one device, maybe it won't be enough to pay for the costs incurred by energy sources.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2077
  • Last Active: Today at 03:02:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2024, 08:31:43 PM »

P.S.
As always, not calling for action. Just my thoughts, nothing more. It's up to you.  ???
It seems that there are many who doubt that, the same as you because the proof has already occurred and it can be seen clearly that they do not produce any encouraging results.
But make no mistake, there are still many people speculating on this. As we know at the moment, they are all increasing by a very surprising percentage, even though in the end they are currently stagnant and not moving to increase. Are there many who are no longer trading? Of course, it can happen and some have also fallen back. So don't invest in the long term because it can't be predicted, even if it's just speculation, because you could experience losses.

But everything is returned to the individual, because the only person who decides is oneself.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1217
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:31:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #178 on: March 13, 2024, 08:20:40 AM »
Take note Dogecoin is not a meme token it was a Meme coin that became a serious project. Maybe on other tokens like Shiba inu and pepe are the tokens will not last long but for DogeCoin it was an acceptable coin for most of the online business and it has been alive and kicking since 2013. Why would you compared them to other tokens that doesn't have their own blockchain unlike dogecoin?
How can it be fundamental if it's being manipulated to maximize their profits? Do you think Elon Musk just promoted this on Twitter for no reason? I highly doubt it. Notice how they talk about "Dogе" when his price gave 50%. That says a lot, in my opinion. For perspective, only a small fraction of users will make money, the majority will lose their funds as always. Its creators said: "We created everything as a joke, there is no fundamental in Doge and cannot be!"

P.S. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. Do as you see fit. For me, this is a high risk asset. If I buy, it's for a small part of the whole deposit.  :o
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #179 on: March 13, 2024, 08:50:27 AM »

If you compare dogecoin with PEPE and SHIB, I also agree with you that dogecoin is very popular and is not a token anymore but a famous meme coin. And many investors hold these coins. Many people believe that Dogecoin will have a great future, but I'm not completely sure

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG