follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Women in Cryptocurrency trading ?  (Read 7852 times)

aiviaa485

Women in Cryptocurrency trading ?
« on: March 26, 2021, 10:48:38 AM »
Maybe there must be a question about all Women in Cryptocurrency trading because cryptocurrency trading is very confidential.
I do not have many relationships who can see that every cryptocurrency trade is a woman, even for the CEO of a cryptocurrency it is rarely known by a woman.
Does anyone in SF know of a friend, relative or female relative who trades in cryptocurrency ?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Women in Cryptocurrency trading ?
« on: March 26, 2021, 10:48:38 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1995
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: Women in Cryptocurrency trading ?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 02:49:53 AM »
To be honest, I don't have a female friend who trades at Cryptocurrency because my basic is also not from cryptocrurency traders.
I was only in the circle of cryptocurrency such as airdrop, bounty, signature and various events that produce coins and then sold to Bitcoin.
My trade is only limited to the sale of prize coins from the airdrop, bounty, signature event. If traders are not like that, they usually have large capital, asking to use trading charts and have broad insights about cryptocurrency.
I try to be active on this subforum and i hope this topic reply not a necrobumping
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1390
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:32:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 04:09:11 PM »
I have several friends who trade but they don't trade full time, their main job is the same as mine around bounties, airdrops, contests and CM
Their story is that they follow the trade because their husbands often  in trading. It could be said that their husbands are regular traders, so they indirectly participate in monitoring the existing charts.

aiviaa485

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 01:25:24 PM »
-
Does your female friend have an account in the Altcoinstalks forum?
If he has an account, please provide information in detail so that I can add to the topic "List Girls Club".

And it seems that their husband has unlimited capital because he trades continuously every day in the cryptocurrency market.
This is very good for those who have a husband in a cryptocurrency environment because surely a wife will get excess money cryptocurrency too.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2028
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 03:11:55 AM »
I have several friends who trade but they don't trade full time, their main job is the same as mine around bounties, airdrops, contests and CM
Their story is that they follow the trade because their husbands often  in trading. It could be said that their husbands are regular traders, so they indirectly participate in monitoring the existing charts.
Of course, something that can provide enlightenment is if our partner really knows about or does trading, this will provide direct practical knowledge at least we can understand what can be done. Unfortunately,  my partner is not and has not yet been fully involved in trading because he is faced with funds, which must also be prepared. although I am currently slowly trying to save myself from the bounty that followed.I am also the same as you who are currently taking part in the bounty, but I am quite happy because I am paid with BTC. Of course, it will help me to start trying to practice slowly and in a measured way according to my existing abilities.

IyemRoker

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 11:19:25 AM »
I have a few female friends who are in cryptocurrency but I noticed that they trade cryptocurrency rarely or not at all.
They tend to sell all the tokens when the rewards have been given from various events such as bounties, airdrops or AMA event results.
They and I are not good at trading cryptocurrency because I can only trade or sell it directly on the market. For me, my daily economic needs are greater than income from real work and digital work.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1995
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 08:31:22 AM »
That means your female friend is very active in the cryptocurrency environment because she can continue to be active in trading ,bounties, airdrops and contests.
But I found a typo word for you, "CM" this word I don't understand, what is "CM"?
Can you explain to me what "CM" is??

THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 08:31:22 AM »

IyemRoker

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2024, 09:36:23 AM »
Their story is that they follow the trade because their husbands often in trading. It could be said that their husbands are regular traders, so they indirectly participate in monitoring the existing charts.
If the reason is like this, it makes perfect sense if a female friend of yours has a husband who is a cryptocurrency trader.
At least every day you will definitely see that your husband is trading, so his wife will continue to look at the chart of a coin being traded, for example Bitcoin trading.

If I still had a husband, maybe the situation now wouldn't be as difficult as this, but that's the past that I don't need to mention anymore.
I only learned to trade but not fully trade from the altcoinstalks forum about Bitcoin and various altcoins that are already circulating in various cryptocurrency markets, such as my local market.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1008
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Good 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2024, 10:06:33 AM »
2014 was the first time I knew crypto and until now 2024 I haven't had a female friend who likes crypto or trading except this SF friend.
Most women do not like crypto because it is difficult and difficult to learn this is the word of people who do not know crypto.
Actually crypto has two parts
1: difficult
2: easy
Crypto is difficult for people who don't want to think or can be called lazy thinking
Crypto is easy for people who have the desire to continue learning and are not satisfied with what they know now.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1390
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:32:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2024, 11:34:49 PM »
2014 was the first time I knew crypto and until now 2024 I haven't had a female friend who likes crypto or trading except this SF friend.
Most women do not like crypto because it is difficult and difficult to learn this is the word of people who do not know crypto.
Actually crypto has two parts
1: difficult
2: easy
Crypto is difficult for people who don't want to think or can be called lazy thinking
Crypto is easy for people who have the desire to continue learning and are not satisfied with what they know now.

I have many crypto female friends, including traders, crypto speakers, and many more who are busy in crypto,
However, with their current busy lives, they no longer have time to communicate and talk like they used to in the group because of each other's busy lives. In fact, we are housewives who make money online.

I'm glad to know you, from you my hunting spirit has returned, which had faded yesterday because I no longer had friends to communicate with, looking for free projects.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG