follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit

Author Topic: Play GALAXY ONLINE and earn FREE TON  (Read 11805 times)

Offline lesnik_utsa

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1613
  • Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Play GALAXY ONLINE and earn FREE TON
« on: April 17, 2021, 02:20:19 PM »

New space MMO with playable races based on TRON, FREE TON, MINTER, LONG and NEAR

Now you can earn cryptocurrencies by playing. Fight, mine and trade without investment - all transactions take place on the galactic market, with reference to the real value of cryptocurrencies

GALAXY ONLINE - online space strategy game with a huge universe consisting of many galaxies, where merciless battles are going on between players for dominance over planets and rich territories of space

Start space battles now: fortify your defenses, spy on your space neighbors, launch an invasion using your fleet to attack and dominate the real galactic empire and get FREE TON

Solarium is the most valuable resource in the game, mined by clans and corporations. Every 10 minutes a Solarium is generated in the game. Also, the game is preparing to launch NFT cards, pre-sale of NFT tokens will start on April 30, 2021
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 02:26:19 PM by lesnik_utsa »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Play GALAXY ONLINE and earn FREE TON
« on: April 17, 2021, 02:20:19 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1036
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:46:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
Re: Play GALAXY ONLINE and earn FREE TON
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 06:09:27 PM »
Pretty cool in general, have not seen this news anywhere, but clearly fans of games on the cryptocurrency in any way appreciate this news. And I see that there is Free-Ton, Tron, then I will go to study in more detail all about the toy or watch video reviews if they are available.  :)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Bliznec

• Activity: 920
  • Last Active: Today at 02:35:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 06:31:18 PM »
Pretty cool in general, have not seen this news anywhere, but clearly fans of games on the cryptocurrency in any way appreciate this news. And I see that there is Free-Ton, Tron, then I will go to study in more detail all about the toy or watch video reviews if they are available.  :)
Of course, you need to try, especially since games on the blockchain are becoming more and more popular today. For example, I love to play games. Free Ton offers users the ability to play.

Offline lesnik_utsa

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 09:57:24 AM »
In this game, as I understand it, there is not much difference in which universe to play and how many universes there are on each blockchain. Since tunnels are to be created soon for travel from one universe to another. And the choice of the blockchain itself affects only the type of reward.
I liked this game myself, since it does not require constant being around, you can relax a little in your free time. Also, of course, I'm glad what will appear in the game NFT
A video on the game can be viewed here

Offline NikeFit_7777

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 01:32:49 PM »
In this game, as I understand it, there is not much difference in which universe to play and how many universes there are on each blockchain. Since tunnels are to be created soon for travel from one universe to another. And the choice of the blockchain itself affects only the type of reward.
I liked this game myself, since it does not require constant being around, you can relax a little in your free time. Also, of course, I'm glad what will appear in the game NFT
A video on the game can be viewed here

Thanks for the video, now I'll go watch it. In general, not a fan of any games, but playing the other day a cool game called: "Alienworlds.io" at all surprised how simple the game can be, and how it can attract a large number of players, and still get some nice bonus taki.  ;)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline lesnik_utsa

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2021, 07:19:02 AM »

Thanks for the video, now I'll go watch it. In general, not a fan of any games, but playing the other day a cool game called: "Alienworlds.io" at all surprised how simple the game can be, and how it can attract a large number of players, and still get some nice bonus taki.  ;)
Many in alienworlds have made quite a lot of money. Especially those who entered at the very beginning of the journey. Also, there were multiple accounts at the same time. Now a captcha was introduced there and this slightly diminished the ardor of gamblers) In the same game, I would advise at least registering, maybe some bonus will arrive in the future.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 12:59:16 PM »

Many in alienworlds have made quite a lot of money. Especially those who entered at the very beginning of the journey. Also, there were multiple accounts at the same time. Now a captcha was introduced there and this slightly diminished the ardor of gamblers) In the same game, I would advise at least registering, maybe some bonus will arrive in the future.
That's what I regret a little that I literally saw the news about the game but did not pay so much attention. And for the same week would be able to accumulate a fairly large number of coins, but alas in the future is much more worthwhile then to pay attention to the various news. As there is a currency in the game and Free Ton perhaps someone will be interested in it.  :) :)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 12:59:16 PM »

Offline Bliznec

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 06:35:17 PM »

You need to learn skills in the galaxyonline game, there is nothing difficult about it. Then after gaining 2500 points, start joining another planet, where it will be possible to exchange resources, using ships. One thing that is alarming in the game is that you can attack the planets, thereby completely destroying them. This requires an army. The game is impressive, there is something to play besides alienworlds.

Offline lesnik_utsa

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2021, 09:54:31 AM »

You need to learn skills in the galaxyonline game, there is nothing difficult about it. Then after gaining 2500 points, start joining another planet, where it will be possible to exchange resources, using ships. One thing that is alarming in the game is that you can attack the planets, thereby completely destroying them. This requires an army. The game is impressive, there is something to play besides alienworlds.
As I understand it, first the time of non-attack on the players is given in the training process, further in the open world there is also time to get used to and feel safe. But then, of course, you need to unite into clans or corporations and this is a different level of involvement in the game and the time that will be spent. For myself, I decided that you can't get used to games, but you need to study more, self-develop and work !!!

Offline NikeFit_7777

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 01:27:08 PM »

As I understand it, first the time of non-attack on the players is given in the training process, further in the open world there is also time to get used to and feel safe. But then, of course, you need to unite into clans or corporations and this is a different level of involvement in the game and the time that will be spent. For myself, I decided that you can't get used to games, but you need to study more, self-develop and work !!!
Undoubtedly games are games, and if you play then only when there is a little time for it, not to play on a regular basis, when every day there are more interesting news about cryptocurrency, and the project Free-Ton. And also from the other side everyone decides if it is worth his time to spend on games, or to study something.  :)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Bliznec

• View Profile

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2021, 02:01:49 PM »
Friends,
we are preparing for the pre-sale of NFT-tokens of Space Stations on the platform Points:
https://paras.id/publication/editorial/paras-x-galaxyonline-nft-drops-first-settlers-60a9074e754d6939effcfa06

We remind you that since April 30, NFT (https://galaxyonline.io/nft) Artifacts and Commanders are being pre-sold and there are only 25 Commander packs left!
You can view already sold Artifacts and Commanders in the gallery (https://galaxyonline.io/nft/gallery/last).

Offline Bliznec

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2021, 11:01:31 AM »
Friends, we are announcing a partnership with the Paras trading platform.

Paras (https://paras.id/) is a one-stop digital marketplace that focuses on releasing the NFT series in the form of digital art cards (DAC).

(https://paras.id/) Soc. networks: Twitter (https://twitter.com/ParasHQ )| Instagram (https://instagram.com/paras.hq )|Telegram (https://t.me/parashq)|Discord

(https://discord.gg/vWR2XBNupg) About Paras
We strive for a common idea that results are comparable to effort. Paras used this name because it reflects the philosophy of their first day: the Paras platform is designed to support creators. Our goal is to create a universe that can resist the fact that digital art maps are just the beginning of improved design. By focusing our expansion on games, novels, comics and toys, we plan to provide Paras with more crypto IPs.

Offline Bliznec

• View Profile

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2021, 10:32:40 AM »
Friends, we have some important news.

Galaxy Online has become part of the NEAR ecosystem.

NFT Space Stations and AMA session.
We are preparing to launch the pre-sale of Space Station NFT tokens (https://paras.id/drops) on the Paras site.
The AMA session will take place on Tuesday, May 25 at 14:00 UTC (17:00 Moscow time) in the Paras Telegram chat (https://t.me/parashq) in text format in English!

We remind you that until May 26, you can still have time to purchase future Commander and Artifact NFT tokens with a 20% discount on the NFT pre-sale page (https://galaxyonline.io/nft) on our website.

Offline Bliznec

• View Profile

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2021, 11:22:30 AM »
Friends, today was the AMA session on Paras in text format in English.
You can view the excerpts at the link:
https://telegra.ph/Paras--GalaxyOnline-AMA-session-05-25
In my opinion, the AMA session turned out to be very exciting, thank you.

Offline Bliznec

• View Profile

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2021, 09:42:00 AM »
Friends,

New design tests have started on the CBT server.
A major game update is planned for June, which will include a new combat system and a completely new game interface. It will become more interesting and convenient to play, especially from mobile devices.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 09:45:02 AM by Bliznec »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG