follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Could Tensor Protocol be the Next Big Thing for Solana?  (Read 673 times)

Offline Cointalksmilez

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:10:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Search
Could Tensor Protocol be the Next Big Thing for Solana?
« on: April 09, 2024, 11:14:31 AM »
Just discovered Tensor Protocol is making waves in the world of Solana NFTs, processing billions of dollars in transactions and claiming the top spot in no time. But what does this mean for everyday users?

Imagine a bustling marketplace where people buy and sell digital art, collectibles, and more, all powered by the innovative technology of Tensor Protocol. Could this be the future of digital ownership on Solana?

How can Tensor Protocol  shape the Solana ecosystem and what opportunities it brings for creators and collectors alike?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 11:19:47 AM by Cointalksmilez »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Could Tensor Protocol be the Next Big Thing for Solana?
« on: April 09, 2024, 11:14:31 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
Re: Could Tensor Protocol be the Next Big Thing for Solana?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 08:39:49 PM »
I haven't used the service myself, but I know it, and it has attracted a lot of users because of Airdrop's chances, and those who have believed in it have done very well
There are some Discord users I know who have gotten a few thousand dollars in TNSR tokens https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tensor/

Did you manage to win the airdrop too?

After the airdrop we'll get a good idea of the service, because now it's down to the users who like it. Those who only wanted airdrop should no longer interact

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 10:48:30 PM »
Just discovered Tensor Protocol is making waves in the world of Solana NFTs, processing billions of dollars in transactions and claiming the top spot in no time. But what does this mean for everyday users?

Imagine a bustling marketplace where people buy and sell digital art, collectibles, and more, all powered by the innovative technology of Tensor Protocol. Could this be the future of digital ownership on Solana?

How can Tensor Protocol  shape the Solana ecosystem and what opportunities it brings for creators and collectors alike?
I am not a fan of the NFT trend, but I support all trends and projects that have value in this market. Solana has memecoins, Solana has GameFi, Solana also has NFTs, an NFT marketplace as Tensor is necessary for the NFT trend on Solana to develop more strongly and compete with Ethereum in many sectors.

I haven't used Tensor yet and I don't plan to use it because I don't own any NFTs on Solana now, but Tensor seems to be quite popular and is attracting attention from the crypto community thanks to the big rewards from the airdrop. I hope Tensor can become an important part of Solana and the NFT trend in this cycle.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 11:50:10 PM »
I see the OP discussing tensor on the 9th while on the 8th yesterday tensor gave an airdrop for its users and the price was $2+ I don't know about the terms and conditions apply to qualify
I didn't qualify for the Tensor airdrop, maybe if you interact in some Dapps you will get this airdrop, a friend got 420 TNSR because he interacted with the solana network so much.
Even if you are a Backpack user you are eligible for this airdrop.

I will wait for Kamino to announce the season 1 airdrop.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 02:59:09 PM »
I see the OP discussing tensor on the 9th while on the 8th yesterday tensor gave an airdrop for its users and the price was $2+ I don't know about the terms and conditions apply to qualify

To be eligible you had to have interacted with Tensor, bought and sold some NFTs
Some people received a lot, some received less, some who interacted didn't, so we don't know the rules in detail yet, but most users were rewarded and it was a great airdrop

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 06:51:56 AM »

To be eligible you had to have interacted with Tensor, bought and sold some NFTs
Some people received a lot, some received less, some who interacted didn't, so we don't know the rules in detail yet, but most users were rewarded and it was a great airdrop
As long as the rewards they get have a high enough value then making transactions on Tensor may not be a problem, but if the rewards they get are not very valuable then it will only result in losses.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 06:51:56 AM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2024, 06:40:18 PM »
I didn't qualify for the Tensor airdrop, maybe if you interact in some Dapps you will get this airdrop, a friend got 420 TNSR because he interacted with the solana network so much.
Even if you are a Backpack user you are eligible for this airdrop.

I will wait for Kamino to announce the season 1 airdrop.
Unfortunately I never interacted with tensor, and during the tensor collaboration event with backpack I didn't have the money to join this event, at this time I started to install transactions on SANCTUM, Rumors are that SANCTUM will be like this tensor

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2024, 10:22:43 PM »
Unfortunately I never interacted with tensor, and during the tensor collaboration event with backpack I didn't have the money to join this event, at this time I started to install transactions on SANCTUM, Rumors are that SANCTUM will be like this tensor
SANCTUM? I just heard about this project. Can you please reverse the link to the official X? I will dive deeper into this project and want to know what the concept is.

Don't spend too much money if you don't feel SURE, if all Solana projects are worked on then it requires a lot of capital then I myself can't afford it and would rather invest than process funds in projects like this, but only some of them I participate in are for the Solana network.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2024, 06:11:01 AM »
SANCTUM? I just heard about this project. Can you please reverse the link to the official X? I will dive deeper into this project and want to know what the concept is.

Don't spend too much money if you don't feel SURE, if all Solana projects are worked on then it requires a lot of capital then I myself can't afford it and would rather invest than process funds in projects like this, but only some of them I participate in are for the Solana network.
If I'm honest, for projects such as SANCTUM, KAMINO, MarginFi and tensor, I focus on just one account so that I can maximize the results and limited from finance as well because most transactions under $100 will have little chance of qualifying, I am now only focusing on SANCTUM and MarginFi especially now that the market is bleeding heavily.

This is the official account from SANCTUM https://x.com/sanctumso

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2024, 10:41:24 AM »

If I'm honest, for projects such as SANCTUM, KAMINO, MarginFi and tensor, I focus on just one account so that I can maximize the results and limited from finance as well because most transactions under $100 will have little chance of qualifying, I am now only focusing on SANCTUM and MarginFi especially now that the market is bleeding heavily.

SANCTUM funding round has raised $6.1 million including from Solana Ventures and a few others this is a sizable funding in addition to the Solana network will not mind in transaction fees there, I will try to interact in DeFi SANCTUM.

I do not compete in airdrops that have this capital will not focus on increasing volume because the money is divided if you do farming then it is better to focus on one account and increase the volume again.

I see in SANCTUM there is staking LST Solana.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:39:27 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2024, 01:09:24 PM »
For years, I did not understand the motives behind the NFT market, especially those pieces that are sold in the millions, but moving to Solana, which experiments have shown does not withstand high traffic, may lead to making the system potentially worse. The argument for which Solana is used is that it provides cheap and fast transactions, if not that, then there is no point in using it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2024, 06:59:22 PM »

SANCTUM funding round has raised $6.1 million including from Solana Ventures and a few others this is a sizable funding in addition to the Solana network will not mind in transaction fees there, I will try to interact in DeFi SANCTUM.

I do not compete in airdrops that have this capital will not focus on increasing volume because the money is divided if you do farming then it is better to focus on one account and increase the volume again.

I see in SANCTUM there is staking LST Solana.
Let's enliven sanctum, I see many who share this sanctum on telegram and on Twitter, if according to estimates the airdrop from SANCTUM will be announced after halving or in the middle of this year, hopefully it will coincide with Altcoin season.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1190
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 09:42:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2024, 07:05:32 PM »
It all depends on the stage of the market. If there is interest + some kind of HYIP (without which there is nowhere) - there will naturally be users + new investments in the project itself. Given that Solana is on something of a HYIP (at the moment), at least the metrics speak to that.

P.S. I'm personally not a fan of NFT, but if the developers themselves have ideas = you can rock the project pretty well. In any case, the idea and the very essence has a right to life.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2024, 07:36:55 PM »
For years, I did not understand the motives behind the NFT market, especially those pieces that are sold in the millions, but moving to Solana, which experiments have shown does not withstand high traffic, may lead to making the system potentially worse. The argument for which Solana is used is that it provides cheap and fast transactions, if not that, then there is no point in using it.
I just don't think this NFT is very useful, because from the abbreviation we already know that NFT is an item that we can collect and has a value depending on the demand on the exchange, NFT tends to be used for several components in games and art for collectibles.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG